Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472917 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6315 on: August 16, 2018, 12:10:59 PM »

Ahsoka Tano's Curved Rebellion lightsabers

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #6316 on: August 16, 2018, 07:55:05 PM »

I would be more than a little jazzed for a V2 saber Quick Release Coupler...i’d even be willing to be a test market....or a product tester....or-or...okay i just really really want a QRC for the V2’s!🙏🏻😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6317 on: August 16, 2018, 07:57:22 PM »

Ha! That's what she... never mind. Grin

I'm really disappointed in you for bringing that into a lightsaber discussion but I can't stop laughing. point!

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Bobafit
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6318 on: August 16, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »

Ahsoka Tano's Curved Rebellion lightsabers

I literally just made this account and came in here to mention that. I saw some from the other guys, back I can't justify paying 2 grand for the pair, and I'm not completely comfortable have to buy all the individual parts and build them for what still costs a pretty penny.

I wish US offered them because I have handled their products before and have friends with some. I know they are quality.

My plans for them are a centerpiece in my living room. Mounted up to a plaque, and if I can figure it out, wire them to some sort of switch or remote. So while they are there, they can illuminate with the white blades. It would be the perfect decoration.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6319 on: August 17, 2018, 08:59:06 AM »

I literally just made this account and came in here to mention that. I saw some from the other guys, back I can't justify paying 2 grand for the pair, and I'm not completely comfortable have to buy all the individual parts and build them for what still costs a pretty penny.

I wish US offered them because I have handled their products before and have friends with some. I know they are quality.

My plans for them are a centerpiece in my living room. Mounted up to a plaque, and if I can figure it out, wire them to some sort of switch or remote. So while they are there, they can illuminate with the white blades. It would be the perfect decoration.

Well, welcome.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6320 on: August 17, 2018, 06:04:52 PM »

I'm really disappointed in you for bringing that into a lightsaber discussion but I can't stop laughing. point!

I know. I'm weak and coudn't help myself. I did stop half way though. Point to you for putting up with me. Smiley

Has any one heard anything about any chassis? The ones Illyiss is working on or anything official?
Still my main wish.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6321 on: August 17, 2018, 07:17:53 PM »

I think it would be cool if US offered something like the Mandalorian plasma shield you see some death watch soldiers use in Maul's arc. and I've always wanted a matching shield for my sabers. maybe US could make a gauntlet with a polycarbonate shield like what the blades are made of, LEDs in the gauntlet.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #6322 on: August 17, 2018, 09:15:15 PM »

I think it would be cool if US offered something like the Mandalorian plasma shield you see some death watch soldiers use in Maul's arc. and I've always wanted a matching shield for my sabers. maybe US could make a gauntlet with a polycarbonate shield like what the blades are made of, LEDs in the gauntlet.

I like this idea.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6323 on: August 17, 2018, 10:30:07 PM »

Other than a slimmer guardian hilt............................

The no-blade option is a nice idea.

Now, to go wild. I believe in the 400+ pages in this thread there was mention of neo-pixel blades wanted, but I don't have the time to find it. Wiring schematics are available and it's not a huge stretch to look into the ability for UltraSabers to make neo- pixel lightsabers. Cost would probably increase by $100 or more per saber though and it would be a major change from the LED emitters currently in use.

I too love the No Blade option idea to knock $15 off a purchase and would LOVE to see Ultra Sabers offer Neopixel sabers. 

As far as saber hilts go, I'm hoping Rey's lightsaber that she constructs for Episode 9 will inspire a new hilt design. That will be a must by for me! I'd also like to see a Yoda inspired design, which would be great for kids or as an off-hand second saber.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6324 on: August 18, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »

I too love the No Blade option idea to knock $15 off a purchase and would LOVE to see Ultra Sabers offer Neopixel sabers. 

As far as saber hilts go, I'm hoping Rey's lightsaber that she constructs for Episode 9 will inspire a new hilt design. That will be a must by for me! I'd also like to see a Yoda inspired design, which would be great for kids or as an off-hand second saber.

While it would be cool to see Neopixel, personally, I doubt we will ever see US going that route. Neopixel is only for meduim to light dueling, US is all for hard hitting dueling. Unless they can take it and make their own modifications, I doubt neopixels in US future.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6325 on: August 19, 2018, 01:29:18 AM »

I have a few ideas, that I may have read on the forum before, but am not sure.
•An option to have the sabers shipped without blades, instead replacing them with blade plugs, and a discount of $15.00 to $20.00.
•More options when it comes to the shrouds on certain sabers. For example a whole pattern on the Consular, and a different pattern on the Spectre.
•More basic sabers like the Dominix, Aeon, Initiate, Apprentice, Sentinel, Standard Issue, and Liberator.
•An LE version of the Liberator, Standard Issue, Monarch, and War Glaive, maybe black or gold.
•Sabers for the following characters:
Obi-Wan Kenobi - Revenge of the Sith, without an activation box.
Anakin Skywalker  - Attack of the Clones
Yoda - Attack of the Clones
Chancellor Palpatine - Darth Sidious - All of it
Count Dooku - Darth Tyranus - Attack of the Clones
Asajj Ventress - The Clone Wars
Ezra Bridger - Rebels
Ahsoka Tano - Rebels
Rom Kota - Force Unleashed game
Kiati Mundi - Prequal trilogy.
Maul - Solo A Star Wars Story.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6326 on: August 19, 2018, 01:32:50 AM »

referral points! handed out a stack today at the con of people asking about sabers. more from Michigan in sales and will confirm one Electrum Wind on that list. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6327 on: August 19, 2018, 02:08:49 AM »

While it would be cool to see Neopixel, personally, I doubt we will ever see US going that route. Neopixel is only for meduim to light dueling, US is all for hard hitting dueling. Unless they can take it and make their own modifications, I doubt neopixels in US future.

Agreed, NeoPixel are more so for display and show and tell than hard contact

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6328 on: August 19, 2018, 01:49:32 PM »

Which is why I won't even consider buying one unless US makes it. They'll do it right or not at all.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6329 on: August 19, 2018, 04:33:41 PM »

Which is why I won't even consider buying one unless US makes it. They'll do it right or not at all.

Exactly, US won’t out something out of it doesn’t fit their quality and designs.  They’re not one to our things out just to do so or that the industry has it.  US doesn’t follow standards, they set them

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: