Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489419 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6390 on: September 02, 2018, 10:09:32 PM »

referral bonus. cause you know, a great group keeps plugging you at cons. (one said "hi" at Dragoncon)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6391 on: September 04, 2018, 03:04:01 AM »

I think there should be an option to replace the coverteck wheel with a neuraled or button screw, or maybe even the option to have the screw hole left off the saber completely.
On another note, in regards to the Diamond controller, I'm glad to see that the menu system has been improved, along with a volume control option.  Good job US.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6392 on: September 04, 2018, 02:45:40 PM »

I think there should be an option to replace the coverteck wheel with a neuraled or button screw, or maybe even the option to have the screw hole left off the saber completely.
On another note, in regards to the Diamond controller, I'm glad to see that the menu system has been improved, along with a volume control option.  Good job US.
Hear hear. I popped off one of mine for WWC, on Project:BOOYA! It made splitting the QC couple a breeze as far as known which side was which, but I hated having the open hole.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6393 on: September 05, 2018, 04:13:45 PM »

I say get rid of the guarded switches and make AV switches a norm.  With that said, more different AV switch color options, black housing with different colored rings and silver with more colored rings other than the blue, green, and red colors. Add White, purple, orange into the options as well.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6394 on: September 05, 2018, 04:33:54 PM »

I say get rid of the guarded switches and make AV switches a norm.  With that said, more different AV switch color options, black housing with different colored rings and silver with more colored rings other than the blue, green, and red colors. Add White, purple, orange into the options as well.
Refute. Although I agree that the locking AVs look better, the guarded ones perform much better for stunts.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6395 on: September 05, 2018, 04:34:20 PM »

Refute. Although I agree that the locking AVs look better, the guarded ones perform much better for stunts.

Touche

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6396 on: September 05, 2018, 04:39:06 PM »

Av switches a norm would be nice for sure actually, time to do an update I think Tongue Also Deep Red/Crimson Red please? Tongue We finally need that blade color I think, more of a true red. Rebel leds has deep red so =] I just think Crimson Red would be a nice name for that one

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #6397 on: September 05, 2018, 04:46:42 PM »

Av switches a norm would be nice for sure actually, time to do an update I think Tongue Also Deep Red/Crimson Red please? Tongue We finally need that blade color I think, more of a true red. Rebel leds has deep red so =] I just think Crimson Red would be a nice name for that one

Agreed on the Deep Red/Crimson Red suggestion. I also like the Crimson Red name

DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #6398 on: September 06, 2018, 03:53:52 AM »

Just popping in here to do my regular request, more power on, power off, lock ups and etc to the Diamond Controller.

Ironically, I want the opposite, or at least the possibility of the opposite: I want to be able to disable the lockup function entirely. Instead of triggering lockup, a short press would do nothing. (A long press would still turn the saber off.) I imagine this would be an easy firmware upgrade on Obsidian v3, v4, or Diamond.

I know I can turn off "Flash on Lockup", and I can remove the lockup sound, but the feature still activates: After a short press, it doesn't respond to clashes anymore, until you short press again.

(Disclaimer: I don't own a Diamond, so I'm assuming that this feature doesn't exist there. I don't see it in the Launcher app, at least.)

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #6399 on: September 06, 2018, 08:54:59 PM »

I wish I could just order a slanted emitter like the one found on the Prophecy. I love my Spectre, but would kill to be able to give it that movie look as well. With just a blue blade this one hilt could not only complete a Kannan costume, but also a Luke, Anakin, or Rey! (or even Finn....)

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #6400 on: September 06, 2018, 11:16:45 PM »

I wish US would just add their Forum Colors to the color list when you're purchasing.  Would just make the whole process easier, and really...who doesn't want more options right there at the get-go?  For newbies they don't know that the Forum Colors are an option, much less where to look for them / how to order them, etc.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #6401 on: September 06, 2018, 11:27:14 PM »

I wish I could just order a slanted emitter like the one found on the Prophecy. I love my Spectre, but would kill to be able to give it that movie look as well. With just a blue blade this one hilt could not only complete a Kannan costume, but also a Luke, Anakin, or Rey! (or even Finn....)

Totally agree.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6402 on: September 07, 2018, 03:15:42 AM »

Spectre is mostly Kanan, Graflex is Anakin/Luke/Rey

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #6403 on: September 07, 2018, 05:45:15 AM »

I wish some hilts came in Green as well and not only in Red or Blue...

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth_Ravn
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -134

« Reply #6404 on: September 07, 2018, 06:55:43 AM »

I wish some hilts came in Green as well and not only in Red or Blue...
Sooooo agree with you ! I want the same ! And also for initiate !

Envoyé de mon ASUS_X00ID en utilisant Tapatalk

- Phantasm initiate v2 LE, TRI red ! (Stunt)
- Waiting for my order : double blade apprentice v5, LE, TRI BR, stunt, Quick disconnect coupler, custom pommels, and Yari Pike extension !!! ...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5VOSkgZArKbfYsutTdFfA

Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: