Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489267 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7665 on: June 03, 2019, 03:25:46 PM »

When Ventress became a bounty hunter and her two red blades were stolen, she eventually came across a yellow one that she bought. See below for one that was designed for the show but used in the comics

I would love to see this made

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #7666 on: June 03, 2019, 03:28:51 PM »

When Ventress became a bounty hunter and her two red blades were stolen, she eventually came across a yellow one that she bought. See below for one that was designed for the show but used in the comics

I would love to see this made

That would be very interesting.   The open grill body would be perfect for a saber with a crystal chamber or some accent lights inside.  You could also relocate the speaker on this saber and let the sound come through the body, rather than venting the pommel. 

Very interesting...

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7667 on: June 03, 2019, 03:31:32 PM »

That would be very interesting.   The open grill body would be perfect for a saber with a crystal chamber or some accent lights inside.  You could also relocate the speaker on this saber and let the sound come through the body, rather than venting the pommel. 

Very interesting...

Agreed! Leaving lots of room for electronics and making it sound even more like the blade is live

DarthJt
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 71

I am the Blind Jedi.

« Reply #7668 on: June 04, 2019, 05:01:44 AM »

This will probably never happen but here goes:  I would love to see a Guardian with the colors all reversed, where everything that is silver today is black, and everything that is black is instead silver.  Except perhaps the pommel, that could stay the same.

Sort of the Guardian version of the black Graflex....
Excelent idea.  I love it.
You could also include the Consular, and the Chosen One in this category.  Because I'd love to see inverses of them too.

I am the other Blind Jedi

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7669 on: June 05, 2019, 02:23:48 PM »

I know its untread territory for US, but flat blades/Darksaber maybe?

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #7670 on: June 05, 2019, 04:49:13 PM »

Excelent idea.  I love it.
You could also include the Consular, and the Chosen One in this category.  Because I'd love to see inverses of them too.

Hi Darth Jt, back in September 2016 a reversed Consular was suggested and I photoshopped a picture to show folks how it might look. It's not the best editing as the black and chrome was difficult to edit but here it is again:

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7671 on: June 05, 2019, 10:03:12 AM »

Hi Darth Jt, back in September 2016 a reversed Consular was suggested and I photoshopped a picture to show folks how it might look. It's not the best editing as the black and chrome was difficult to edit but here it is again:

Why does this appeal so much?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7672 on: June 05, 2019, 05:05:22 PM »

Yeah, I'd buy that.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #7673 on: June 05, 2019, 05:14:32 PM »

Why does this appeal so much?

Yeah, I'd buy that.

It's funny because normally I don't like canon inspired hilts to be messed with too much normally, but even I liked this "reversed" Consular scheme. And Qui-Gon's hilt is my favourite character saber.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7674 on: June 05, 2019, 10:37:14 AM »

It's funny because normally I don't like canon inspired hilts to be messed with too much normally, but even I liked this "reversed" Consular scheme. And Qui-Gon's hilt is my favourite character saber.
And I submit JediXIX'x murdered out Menace and the new Dark Graflex.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7675 on: June 06, 2019, 03:32:16 AM »

Likely won't happen as US' focus is on combat capable sabers, and those style blades tend to break easily

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7676 on: June 06, 2019, 01:52:08 PM »

I have to agree with Therion. If you are referring to the blade made by....some  body else, they are definitely display/cosplay ONLY. And you know there's a small army of idiots waiting to be butthurt cuz they couldn't put 2 and 2 together, and scream and shout that US sold them faulty products, even though they were told NOT to use flat blades for dueling.

Sig by For Tyeth

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7677 on: June 06, 2019, 04:40:05 PM »

Likely won't happen as US' focus is on combat capable sabers, and those style blades tend to break easily

Very true. Hadnt thought of that

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7678 on: June 06, 2019, 05:29:25 PM »

Great work, Tyeth. I'd buy one as well, or two...

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

« Reply #7679 on: June 06, 2019, 10:36:20 AM »

Great work, Tyeth. I'd buy one as well, or two...

Hi Infinit, the thing is this design/hilt has been asked for for quite a while, I did this picture back in September of 2016 (which also reminded me how long I've been a member here  Shocked)

But I'd like to see some "Inverse" hilts.

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512] 513 514 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: