Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472963 times)
MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #7695 on: June 11, 2019, 11:51:24 PM »

So, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, mostly because there was a lot of nonsense for a while here and I just didn't want to get involved.

That said, I have to ask - wouldn't a Bastilla saber just be 2 Grand Masters coupled together?
On the subject of the Grand Master, I would like for it to be offered with a plain black body w/o the etching, or even polished aluminum.
I would still love to see an Obi-Wan Ep III/IV inspired hilt design.
I would like to see a greater variety of parts available.
This could probably be considered above, but I especially would like to see the  LED Module/MLS Unit offered WITHOUT the LED - just the body, Heatsink and lens.

finally, I've kept my mouth shut on this one for a while, but now that TCSS is offering them, it's time for Ultrasabers to get on board. Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.

The round tips are okay, the pointed are so-so. the Parabolic blade tips. are awesome.

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7696 on: June 12, 2019, 12:19:35 AM »

Oh, and of course

DAY BLADES

Proud Owner of:
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #7697 on: June 12, 2019, 02:52:09 AM »

So, I haven't posted in this thread for a while, mostly because there was a lot of nonsense for a while here and I just didn't want to get involved.

That said, I have to ask - wouldn't a Bastilla saber just be 2 Grand Masters coupled together?
On the subject of the Grand Master, I would like for it to be offered with a plain black body w/o the etching, or even polished aluminum.
Right idea on the Grand Master, wrong Shan
The Grand Master is modelled off of Satele Shan's saber from Star Wars, the Old Republic
Bastila Shan's saber was featured in the old Knights of the Old Republic

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7698 on: June 12, 2019, 03:19:57 AM »

This could probably be considered above, but I especially would like to see the  LED Module/MLS Unit offered WITHOUT the LED - just the body, Heatsink and lens.

finally, I've kept my mouth shut on this one for a while, but now that TCSS is offering them, it's time for Ultrasabers to get on board. Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.

The round tips are okay, the pointed are so-so. the Parabolic blade tips. are awesome.

Right idea on the Grand Master, wrong Shan
The Grand Master is modelled off of Satele Shan's saber from Star Wars, the Old Republic
Bastila Shan's saber was featured in the old Knights of the Old Republic

WHAT THERION SAID! Funny thing is, Satele was originally my suggestion at the same time as Bastila, but had more popularity at the time </3 Bastila Shan is the Great Grandmother (by 300 years) of Satele. While she makes an appearance in the Old Republic MMO, Bastila Shan is from the Knights of the Old Republic games released in the early 2000s. She's the main protagonist female companion, and the romance option if you play the game through as male. She was one of the few Jedi to be gifted in the art of Battle Meditation (a powerful technique with the ability to influence entire armies at a time, inspiring confidence and courage in allies while instilling fear and doubt upon the enemy; this being said, it was sort of a mass psychological warfare technique), which was a large part of why she was chosen to lead the strike team to capture Darth Revan while still only holding the rank of padawan herself. Whichever side you end up choosing in the final battle, the presence or absence of Bastila's battle meditation actually determines the winner of the space battle against the Star Forge.

Bastila does wield a staff similarly to Satele, but the design is quite different and rather plain, with the most distinguishable feature being its signature two-pronged emitters (something which the only mainstream "other guy" to make an inspired hilt misses completely, and so it frankly looks nothing like her saber as a result Tongue ).

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

Daniel1988
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #7699 on: June 12, 2019, 04:35:43 AM »

This may have (see probably) been said, but I SO DESPERATELY want a Temple Guard saber! See other companies do it, but I would love to keep with my mostly Ultrasabers collection! That, with Sentinel Yellow, would be totally AWESOME!!! Please make it happen Emory and Ultrasabers crew!

My sabers (as of 8/9/23): (*s)=sound
1.) Frankensaber-Blazing Red (*s)
2.) Grandmaster LE-Sentinel Yellow
3.) Shock LE-Violet Amethyst w/Qd
4.) Dominicide LE-Tri-cree F.Orange
5.) Apprentice LE V4-Guardian Blue (*s)
6.) Dark Graflex-BR (*s)
7.) Spectre-B.Violet Amethyst w/Qd (*s)
8.) Consular-Tri-Cree Consular Green w/Qd
9.) Prophecy V3-SY
10.) Sentinel LE V5-SY
11.) Third Sister LE-VA
12.) Survivor LE- BVA (*s)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7700 on: June 12, 2019, 02:15:45 PM »

Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.
Parabolic blade tips.

I think I can get behind this.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #7701 on: June 12, 2019, 07:42:09 PM »

This may have (see probably) been said, but I SO DESPERATELY want a Temple Guard saber! See other companies do it, but I would love to keep with my mostly Ultrasabers collection! That, with Sentinel Yellow, would be totally AWESOME!!! Please make it happen Emory and Ultrasabers crew!

YES

Proud Owner of:
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7702 on: June 14, 2019, 09:06:44 PM »

..................never going to happen, but what about this:

Removable (swappable)  MHS compatible sectioned hilts. My thought was, why not have a threaded sectioned body that can be unscrewed just below where the activation button is? Example: Take a Graflex lightsaber and be able to put an archon lower hilt part (the section below the grenade style upper grip). That way, the electronics stays with the switch and upper part of the hilt, but the lower section can be swapped between lightsabers? If the lower section of the hilt is always the same length, it would be easily swappable.

The reaper hilt already can do this, but has the threaded part in the lower half of the hilt, trapping the speaker and sound card so it can't be removed without disconnecting the sound board/speaker assembly.  I would instead have the threaded part in the upper half of the hilt just under the switch area. This would make the AV switch wiring easily accessible for customization/repair.

I would show what I am talking about, but I had gifted my Azure Reaper to someone who would use it as I didn't like the claws. Not my style.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7703 on: June 16, 2019, 01:36:21 PM »

Sooooo for us short folk, I would LOVE a 20” blade option. I attended my first Comic Con in Las Vegas yesterday, and after putting my costume on, I realized that my hilt plus blade was too long, and my blade was dragging on the ground Sad
So naturally I tried putting my youngling’s 16” blade in my saber hilt, and it looked ridiculous. So I ended up carrying around my saber all day. Not that it was a bad thing, but making purchases became cumbersome. So it would be nice to have a short enough blade to look awesome, but still have on the belt for the shorties out there. A 20-21” blade PLEASE US!

A little light, and a little dark

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #7704 on: June 16, 2019, 02:44:01 PM »

You can always request a shorter blade while placing your order. Get the right procedure from Marlena (just write an email to marlena@ultrasabers.com) and US will take care of that.

They only offer a few lengths in the shop (for obvious reasons, otherwise it's flooded with dozens and dozens of different blades), but are kind enough to do special lengths on request.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7705 on: June 16, 2019, 09:08:17 PM »

You can always request a shorter blade while placing your order. Get the right procedure from Marlena (just write an email to marlena@ultrasabers.com) and US will take care of that.

They only offer a few lengths in the shop (for obvious reasons, otherwise it's flooded with dozens and dozens of different blades), but are kind enough to do special lengths on request.

Nice to know. I don't like cutting down blades myself.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Lady Revan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1055

I leave my alignment to Fate-whether Light or Dark

« Reply #7706 on: June 16, 2019, 05:29:43 PM »

It's time for my rounds again....

Dear Santa,

BASTILA STAFF!

that is all.

My Sabers: I'mma make a link eventually. list doesn't fit in sig any more Sad

Author of: Only Light Can Cast Shadow A pre-KotOR Fem!Revan Fic

Twisted Morality (Part III of "Only Light Can Cast Shadow")

I leave my alignment to fate--Light or Dark

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7707 on: June 17, 2019, 03:28:43 PM »

Shocked
Serious?! Oh my gosh, how fantastic!! Thank you so much for letting this newbie know!

A little light, and a little dark

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7708 on: June 17, 2019, 06:56:46 PM »

..................never going to happen, but what about this:

Removable (swappable)  MHS compatible sectioned hilts. My thought was, why not have a threaded sectioned body that can be unscrewed just below where the activation button is? Example: Take a Graflex lightsaber and be able to put an archon lower hilt part (the section below the grenade style upper grip). That way, the electronics stays with the switch and upper part of the hilt, but the lower section can be swapped between lightsabers? If the lower section of the hilt is always the same length, it would be easily swappable.

The reaper hilt already can do this, but has the threaded part in the lower half of the hilt, trapping the speaker and sound card so it can't be removed without disconnecting the sound board/speaker assembly.  I would instead have the threaded part in the upper half of the hilt just under the switch area. This would make the AV switch wiring easily accessible for customization/repair.

I would show what I am talking about, but I had gifted my Azure Reaper to someone who would use it as I didn't like the claws. Not my style.

This would be sweet. I know what you are talking about and wish the reapers did not have the narrower hole that traps speaker/sound card/battery pack to the lower part of the hilt.  It would be so much more versatile.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7709 on: June 20, 2019, 04:22:07 AM »

I have a few suggestions.
First, I think that the blade plugs should be included with every saber, and fancier ones can be an upcharge.
Second, I think there needs to be a new Prophecy saber, that looks more like the one seen in AOTC.
Third, I need an Obi-Wan saber from ROTS already.
Fourth, I would like some new saber designs, possibly created by the saber community, maybe with a contest or something.  Winner could get their saber design for free.
Fifth, we absolutely need a Bastila Shan saber right now.

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: