Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472624 times)
CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7830 on: September 04, 2019, 08:42:27 AM »

*FRANKENSABER MYSTERY BOX*
Given that the nicer emitters and pommels are generally more expensive, a box without sound could be $150-200 and a box with sound could be $300-350. Some of the products from the last Frankensaber event are simply beautiful, especially the one reviewed by Intrepid.

The possibility of a Frankensaber with sound would sure get some of us quite excited  Wink

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

ShadowyKnight
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

The Cat King [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #7831 on: September 05, 2019, 02:52:27 AM »

Ahhh... I wish all of these awesome suggestions would happen.

Nothing can't be counted, and nothing too.

My collection (which is depressing, hoping to add to it)
~Dark Initiate LE v5 stunt DVA

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #7832 on: September 05, 2019, 05:16:05 AM »

Ahhh... I wish all of these awesome suggestions would happen.

This makes me think of my letter to Santa as a kid. I would take the whole Lego catalog and circle probably about 80-90% of the stuff in it  Grin

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7833 on: September 05, 2019, 01:05:16 PM »

You know like an Sith in charge of Sith Intelligence, Sith Operations, Sith Logistics, Sith Copying, Sith in charge of knowing when everyone's birthdays are so the Sith Master doesn't forget...you know the Sith Army Staff.  That last one is themes important one because you know how Sith easily get their feeling hurt and no body wants an upset Sith around the office. 
I hate you.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7834 on: September 05, 2019, 07:50:08 PM »

You know like an Sith in charge of Sith Intelligence, Sith Operations, Sith Logistics, Sith Copying, Sith in charge of knowing when everyone's birthdays are so the Sith Master doesn't forget...you know the Sith Army Staff.  That last one is themes important one because you know how Sith easily get their feeling hurt and no body wants an upset Sith around the office. 
POINT!!!!!!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Jabari
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 57

« Reply #7835 on: September 05, 2019, 10:34:58 PM »

How about an upgrade V5 - style to the Prophecy??

Also, a saber with a tsubo- style emitter (3" flat disk, like a hand guard), on a saber maybe 12" long and not too thick around, with enough details to look cool but nothing that would get in the way of serious combat, would be excellent.   Grin

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 180

« Reply #7836 on: September 06, 2019, 01:01:13 AM »

I hate you.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7837 on: September 06, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »

*FRANKENSABER MYSTERY BOX*
Given that the nicer emitters and pommels are generally more expensive, a box without sound could be $150-200 and a box with sound could be $300-350. Some of the products from the last Frankensaber event are simply beautiful, especially the one reviewed by Intrepid.

Seconded

Point for reminding me of Death Star PR. Also yes.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #7838 on: September 07, 2019, 02:06:50 AM »

Black buttons available on the dark Graflex would look cool!

Also, a BASTILA STAFF!

Seems your wish was granted...I just picked up a stunt version of this hilt and it came with flat black buttons instead of the gold ones.  It makes it look even more sinister.  I LOVE this hilt!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #7839 on: September 07, 2019, 02:15:54 PM »

two suggestion from me  would be
1) the no blade option like on the grab Bags
2) a wooden or metal shroud  option for your V3, V4, and V5 hilts even if its unfurnished(wooden) to stain and seal ourselves

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #7840 on: September 11, 2019, 12:32:40 PM »

I hate you.

Yes Good Good use your hate. it makes you powerful.

How about a smaller switch option?

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2784

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7841 on: September 11, 2019, 12:34:42 PM »

+5 for this

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7842 on: September 11, 2019, 02:07:21 PM »

Preachin' to the choir, son.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7843 on: September 11, 2019, 02:08:48 PM »

Preachin' to the choir, son.

Also, we need an Arbiter LE

And because somebody still isn't here........a Bastilla staff

Sig by For Tyeth

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7844 on: September 11, 2019, 08:28:50 PM »

And because somebody still isn't here........a Bastilla staff

Point for that.

Now, how about different emitters not from the current lightsaber lineup?

....chassis............

....chassis............

....chassis............

Modular hilts that are in 4 parts. emitter, switch collar, hilt body and then the pommel. I know I could just buy from TCSS, but they don't have the designs I like. UltraSaber does, but not sectioned out so I could swap out parts that I want to get to make it my own.  Tried chopping up a couple empty hilts, but threading them up didn't work like I wanted.

Diamond controller, with RGB-W or A led modules as a kit, with switch options in a pull down list. I so want to make a diamond controlled lightsaber but don't want to harvest one of my already purchased lightsabers to "donate" to a creation.  -  you know, I never asked USCS if this could be a one time option. hmmm............

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: