Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1472651 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #7845 on: September 12, 2019, 03:46:30 AM »

Point for that.

Now, how about different emitters not from the current lightsaber lineup?

....chassis............

....chassis............

....chassis............

Modular hilts that are in 4 parts. emitter, switch collar, hilt body and then the pommel. I know I could just buy from TCSS, but they don't have the designs I like. UltraSaber does, but not sectioned out so I could swap out parts that I want to get to make it my own.  Tried chopping up a couple empty hilts, but threading them up didn't work like I wanted.

Diamond controller, with RGB-W or A led modules as a kit, with switch options in a pull down list. I so want to make a diamond controlled lightsaber but don't want to harvest one of my already purchased lightsabers to "donate" to a creation.  -  you know, I never asked USCS if this could be a one time option. hmmm............

Did someone say CHASSIS? I might be mistaken, so I would just like to say... CHASSIS!!!!
And a Bastilla staff. That is all for now. Thank you.

Kryptonian Jedi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #7846 on: September 12, 2019, 02:17:10 PM »

Don't know if anyone mentioned this already but how about a skinnyflex? Or at least maybe an option for a flatter alternative to the T-grips on the Graflex.

S2mikey
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #7847 on: September 13, 2019, 09:21:34 AM »

Did someone say CHASSIS? I might be mistaken, so I would just like to say... CHASSIS!!!!
And a Bastilla staff. That is all for now. Thank you.

Yep, chassis! That’s really all US is missing from their offerings.  Even if it came with a modest cost increase I think people would happily pay it.  I sure would.  The issue remains that a few drops or a heavy strike in the wrong area of the saber knocks the batteries loose, cracks the battery holder, etc, etc.  it’s just not a good system for longevity or heavy usage. 

AEON L4, Tri-Cree Fire orange
Archon 2.1, Tri-Cree Gaurdian Blue
Dark Sentinel L4 - Tri-Cree Consular Green, Green AV switch
Initiate V3, Catalyst Pommel, Violet, AV switch

crazy4softball14
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7848 on: September 13, 2019, 04:50:40 PM »

Yep, chassis! That’s really all US is missing from their offerings.  Even if it came with a modest cost increase I think people would happily pay it.  I sure would.  The issue remains that a few drops or a heavy strike in the wrong area of the saber knocks the batteries loose, cracks the battery holder, etc, etc.  it’s just not a good system for longevity or heavy usage. 
YES! I would for sure pay a little more for a CHASSIS!

A little light, and a little dark

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #7849 on: September 13, 2019, 09:33:51 PM »

YES! I would for sure pay a little more for a CHASSIS!

i've tried casting plastic forms for a chassis and they can work, but having a chassis produced by US incorporated into the lightsaber as they build it would be well worth the extra cost to me. My self made chassis I have to chop into 3 parts to be able to use, since I am very reluctant to unsolder the connection on the diamond boards. Chassis for stunt sabers are simple - even spray foam into the hilt for that works (bag the battery holder so it doesn't fill in between the batteries and holder before hand).

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #7850 on: September 14, 2019, 04:42:29 AM »

Well I haven’t posted in a while, so I will make it quick.
I want a V5 Prophecy, an Obi-Wan saber from ROTS without an activation box like the Archon V2.1, and a Bastula staff.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #7851 on: September 14, 2019, 04:57:29 AM »

I’m just curious as to which versions of the Butcher, and Savior look the most like the game versions.
Also I need an option to buy the sabers without blades.
Plus, blade plugs should be included with every saber.

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #7852 on: September 14, 2019, 11:38:17 AM »

Other oddball ideas:

Sectioned emitters and pommels. For the emitter, make it 3 part (not including claws or added stuff, if any are applied), the lower part make a socket section the LED Module rests in, with a lower locking ring/snap ring underneath to hold it tightly,but can turn in the socket. The upper part can by MHS compatible, so it can be swapped with different upper sections to allow more variations.

The pommel, also be sectioned to hold the speaker in, but allows it to spin so the wires don't get twisted. Which can be locked onto the speaker holder. This way you unscrew the pommel and the speaker and sound card (if any), come out as a whole unit.  Either an internal snap ring or external, or even 2 cup point set screws to loosely hold the speaker holder on edge. Like the TCSS flush pommel that can use the MPS insert style 12, for instance.

I can visualize how I would do this, but I can't make a schematic that would convey what I can see in my head.

I really get some odd ball ideas with this newer pain med.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #7853 on: September 17, 2019, 10:25:17 PM »

I got an email notification last night that UltraSabers had posted a new video on YouTube, I got so excited, hoping it was an announcement of a new saber.  One from the two sabers I really want.
These are an Archon V2.1 with a black grenade grip so it looks more like the OBK saber from ROTS, and ANH.  The other saber is an updated Prophecy V4 or V5, that looks closer to the saber from AOTC.
But when I went to YouTube to watch the video, I was very disappointed to find that it was just another video about the Dominicide.
Here’s hoping that the next video they post is on one of the sabers I really want to see.

chalion
Knight Commander

« Reply #7854 on: September 17, 2019, 10:30:51 PM »

Yeah...........The Dominicide is no longer presale but is now fully part of the UltraSabers lineup.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2766

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7855 on: September 18, 2019, 12:33:51 PM »

Other oddball ideas:

Sectioned emitters and pommels. For the emitter, make it 3 part (not including claws or added stuff, if any are applied), the lower part make a socket section the LED Module rests in, with a lower locking ring/snap ring underneath to hold it tightly,but can turn in the socket. The upper part can by MHS compatible, so it can be swapped with different upper sections to allow more variations.

The pommel, also be sectioned to hold the speaker in, but allows it to spin so the wires don't get twisted. Which can be locked onto the speaker holder. This way you unscrew the pommel and the speaker and sound card (if any), come out as a whole unit.  Either an internal snap ring or external, or even 2 cup point set screws to loosely hold the speaker holder on edge. Like the TCSS flush pommel that can use the MPS insert style 12, for instance.

I can visualize how I would do this, but I can't make a schematic that would convey what I can see in my head.

I really get some odd ball ideas with this newer pain med.
Just remember lessons learnt by sabers like the Mantis, Malice, and Scorp: More parts = more weight

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dark Path Media
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -168

Once you start down the dark path...

« Reply #7856 on: September 18, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »

I think we need a smooth swing engine for the Diamond controller. It’s pretty cool stuff.

I recently updated my “Son of Darkness” font for smoothswing, and it’s beautifully nasty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ultrasabers currently owned: Archon v3.1 (Diamond) - Guardian (Diamond) - Spectre (Diamond) - Renegade (Diamond) - Fulcrum (Diamond) - Consular (Diamond) - Butcher (Diamond) - Menace SE Staff (Diamond) - Dark Graflex (Diamond) - Dark Sentinel v4 (Stunt) - Initiate v4 (Stunt, Summer Raffle Prize)

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7857 on: September 27, 2019, 01:39:09 PM »

SO this idea cropped up while i was wishlisting the Crimson Fallen.

Tri-cree Pyrestone Orange. I know thats a long shot but oh, was i wishing for that option while window shopping.

Also its been said, ill say it again; payment plans.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #7858 on: September 27, 2019, 04:14:42 PM »

[.. stuff deleted...]

Also its been said, ill say it again; payment plans.

You mean like lay-away?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #7859 on: September 27, 2019, 04:57:09 PM »

You mean like lay-away?

Kinda.

And I stand by Tri-Cree PO dangit  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: