Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489411 times)
MandaloriansPride
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8085 on: January 30, 2020, 11:24:34 PM »

First, I just want to say that the Empress is pretty impressive looking and it's going on my watch list. I want to see actual pictures first though. And maybe if someone does a breakdown of it.
BUT, I'm holding off on any orders. I want my wishes fulfilled.

- Parabolic Blade Tips.

- Updated electronics. Said it a few times now, I don't really care about the neo pixel, but it's high time the Obsidian Sound Board and Diamond Controller get smooth swing.

That's all I got

Proud Owner of:
Graflex CE w/Diamond Controller
Spectre (Black Hilt) w/Diamond Controller
Lost Gray w/Diamond Controller
Guardian w/Emerald and Obsidian v4
Spectre w/Obsidian v4
Archon v3.1 w/Obsidian v4
Consular w/Obsidian v4
Dark Shock w/Obsidian v4
Arbiter w/Obsidian v3
Shock - installed myself
12 additional Mystery Box sabers

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8086 on: January 31, 2020, 12:16:44 AM »

First, I just want to say that the Empress is pretty impressive looking and it's going on my watch list. I want to see actual pictures first though. And maybe if someone does a breakdown of it.
BUT, I'm holding off on any orders. I want my wishes fulfilled.

- Parabolic Blade Tips.

- Updated electronics. Said it a few times now, I don't really care about the neo pixel, but it's high time the Obsidian Sound Board and Diamond Controller get smooth swing.

That's all I got

Parabolic blade tips? YES!!!!! Second this.

Updated electronics? YES!!!! The Diamond board is turning 3 in March! I do have a feeling though that the crew is working on something though, at least I hope so!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #8087 on: January 31, 2020, 04:34:42 AM »

Well......Kath wants one in black, BUT.....she found out that burning black anodize results in a copper finish. Shocked So she wants one to literally burn. Pics to come if/when.

Oh, you tease!  You had BETTER not hold out on us if this actually happens!  And I definitely want to know the method used to burn the black anodizing... Do you just use a propane torch on it?  Do you remove all the electronics and toss it in the coals of your campfire like a foil-wrapped baked potato?  I have LOTS of black-anodized aluminum cylinders that could benefit from a little bit of copper-colored highlights if it can be done simply enough.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8088 on: February 01, 2020, 08:35:36 AM »

Been a while since I actually kept up with this thread so apologies if its been asked for before which I wouldn't be surprised.

I would love to have a Saber based on the Rebels version of Ashoka's sabers.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #8089 on: February 01, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »

Oh, you tease!  You had BETTER not hold out on us if this actually happens!  And I definitely want to know the method used to burn the black anodizing... Do you just use a propane torch on it?  Do you remove all the electronics and toss it in the coals of your campfire like a foil-wrapped baked potato?  I have LOTS of black-anodized aluminum cylinders that could benefit from a little bit of copper-colored highlights if it can be done simply enough.

I wanta see pics too!!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8090 on: February 01, 2020, 04:26:05 PM »

I wanta see pics too!!

Me three!
And wil it work on the standard black Aoen's etc. as well?

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8091 on: February 01, 2020, 04:33:42 PM »

Me 4th. I'm looking at heating olive oil on aluminum to darken it, but not finding heating anodizing to color infuse it.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8092 on: February 01, 2020, 06:33:38 PM »

Darksaber....

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

« Reply #8093 on: February 01, 2020, 09:42:54 PM »

Know what else I'd love to see? Besides Leia's TRoS saber? A kyber crystal chamber saber.

The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8094 on: February 01, 2020, 09:49:06 PM »

Know what else I'd love to see? Besides Leia's TRoS saber? A kyber crystal chamber saber.

I don't think UltraSabers would go for that. Maybe as a one off hilt design, but not across the whole US line. Too many other builders have that, some that make the chamber instead of the illuminated blade/sound effects.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

« Reply #8095 on: February 01, 2020, 09:58:21 PM »

I don't think UltraSabers would go for that. Maybe as a one off hilt design, but not across the whole US line. Too many other builders have that, some that make the chamber instead of the illuminated blade/sound effects.

Aye, but I'd be good with a one off design. I feel like US would make it truly duel worthy whereas some of the other guys...well, just say there's been a fair amount of qc issues and the ones that don't have the qc problems are ones that I would never spend the amt of money that they want for 'em. 

The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8096 on: February 03, 2020, 09:24:57 PM »

I'd like to see some type of payment plan or layaway system implemented.  I know those can be troublesome for companies especially small ones.  Another option would be a "gift card".  Another company (non lightsaber) had something like this.  It was an online gift card that you could add money to.  You could of course just put money away but, in my own experience trying that, to many times something comes up and that is the first cash dipped into.  By it being held in something that could only be used in Ultrsabers it would be easier...I think. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8097 on: February 04, 2020, 02:27:23 AM »

I'd like to see some type of payment plan or layaway system implemented.  I know those can be troublesome for companies especially small ones.  Another option would be a "gift card".  Another company (non lightsaber) had something like this.  It was an online gift card that you could add money to.  You could of course just put money away but, in my own experience trying that, to many times something comes up and that is the first cash dipped into.  By it being held in something that could only be used in Ultrsabers it would be easier...I think. 
I know amazon has a payment system for some larger items. It’s a straight five month plan. The cost is split into 5 parts with the first payment being 1/5 of price plus any other fee like shipping and taxes.

Wishlist

Sent back for upgrade.

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8098 on: February 04, 2020, 12:53:07 PM »

I know amazon has a payment system for some larger items. It’s a straight five month plan. The cost is split into 5 parts with the first payment being 1/5 of price plus any other fee like shipping and taxes.

A lot of companies that sell high dollar items do some kind of payment plan.  But for US being a small business I don't know if a system like that would negatively effect their business or not.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #8099 on: February 04, 2020, 12:59:34 PM »

A lot of companies that sell high dollar items do some kind of payment plan.  But for US being a small business I don't know if a system like that would negatively effect their business or not.
Yeah I can see that being a problem. Big companies have a buffer if payments aren’t made.

Wishlist

Sent back for upgrade.

Collection

Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: