Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489416 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8145 on: February 11, 2020, 04:17:18 PM »

Probably because that's where Maul had his.  Even in Rebels his half Saber was worn Emitter up.
UGH! I've tried carrying this staff on my belt. It is a horrible design due to the length. The low emitter literally hits me in the back over the knee when walking. And those emitters are friggin' heavy. The biased center position works best on a staff because then it won't extend as far down.

I know it won’t happen but I still want a Dark version of Lost Grey and Fulcrum.
Don't say "never". One would have thought that the Flex would never had anything done beyond CE, and look where we are now. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8146 on: February 11, 2020, 06:02:28 PM »

I like both of your names, points incoming for both
Thanks, have a point back.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8147 on: February 11, 2020, 06:05:44 PM »

Awww, thanks Blind!  With the new Empress coming out....well, an Empress tops a Princess and that's simply not true in this case! lol  Even my wife is anxiously awaiting this saber!

I’m still not sure about the saber, but, I know it needs to go into my collection with the rest of the Skywalker sabers.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

« Reply #8148 on: February 11, 2020, 06:07:26 PM »

I know it won’t happen but I still want a Dark version of Lost Grey and Fulcrum.
I second this one. And add, the Guardian.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8149 on: February 11, 2020, 06:51:15 PM »

UGH! I've tried carrying this staff on my belt. It is a horrible design due to the length. The low emitter literally hits me in the back over the knee when walking. And those emitters are friggin' heavy. The biased center position works best on a staff because then it won't extend as far down.

Yea, well the one Ray Park had on his belt was less in circumference and had no electronics in it, which probably made wearing it a bit different.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8150 on: February 11, 2020, 07:07:11 PM »

Yea, well the one Ray Park had on his belt was less in circumference and had no electronics in it, which probably made wearing it a bit different.
Thing is, I never recalled actually seeing it on his belt. He just kinda reached back and produced it. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #8151 on: February 11, 2020, 07:07:56 PM »

I like wearing my Menace staff. Its only a bit shorter because of the TCSS coupler is used. Maybe 1.5 inch less than the US couplers.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #8152 on: February 11, 2020, 09:08:35 PM »

Thing is, I never recalled actually seeing it on his belt. He just kinda reached back and produced it. Undecided

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvAftMZYKM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvAftMZYKM</a>

Very quick at the beginning you can see him unclip it and see the covertec belt clip on his right side.  Plus all the figures from Hasbro to Hot Toys have it that way as well.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8153 on: February 11, 2020, 09:28:45 PM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvAftMZYKM

Very quick at the beginning you can see him unclip it and see the covertec belt clip on his right side.  Plus all the figures from Hasbro to Hot Toys have it that way as well.

This looks more like a camera trick. Like he's holding it "on his hip" and the film was cut around it actually hanging off his belt. I really need to see the scene of him disrobing. But more so, we never see him actually walking around showing it ON his belt. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8154 on: February 11, 2020, 10:14:34 PM »

This looks more like a camera trick. Like he's holding it "on his hip" and the film was cut around it actually hanging off his belt. I really need to see the scene of him disrobing. But more so, we never see him actually walking around showing it ON his belt. Undecided

Best image I can get, because they do the reveal showing the whole hanger and both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

I was hoping to get a better view when Maul first combats Qui-Gon on Tatooine, but it cuts to him already activated one blade and starts his jumping attack from the hover bike.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #8155 on: February 11, 2020, 10:44:54 PM »

Never mind I should finish reading threads before posting haha.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #8156 on: February 12, 2020, 11:56:45 AM »

I second this one. And add, the Guardian.

I third this and second the Dark Guardian. I would like to see how a Dark Emperor's Hand would look like

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8157 on: February 12, 2020, 01:38:30 PM »

Best image I can get, because they do the reveal showing the whole hanger and both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

I was hoping to get a better view when Maul first combats Qui-Gon on Tatooine, but it cuts to him already activated one blade and starts his jumping attack from the hover bike.
I would have watched last night, but I was powering through the nausea of Eps. 7 & 8. Going with dad to see 9 tonight.

And the fact that a skilled prop artist can convincingly make lightweight polymers look like metal.

Back on topic. I'd like to see a redesign of the Bellicose and Raven to incorporate blade screws that pass through both the body as well as the blade holder; like on the Chosen One.

Sig by For Tyeth

chalion
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #8158 on: February 12, 2020, 10:19:32 PM »

I want.....................a saberstaff that is the same length of a regular one bladed hilt (12 inches or so). My Dominicide is nice, but from what I have learned from it, I could take out the electronics and put it all in a much smaller 2 emitter equipped hilt. Would require a smaller speaker though, about 22 mm instead of 28 mm. Or rectangular speakers put in length wise instead of as a cap at the pommel end.

Asking to then make it all neo pixel with a Graphene battery pack would probably be over the top.

26 diamond lightsaber and counting

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8159 on: February 13, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »

Back on topic. I'd like to see a redesign of the Bellicose and Raven to incorporate blade screws that pass through both the body as well as the blade holder; like on the Chosen One.
[/quote]

I took care of this one on my own with my drill. It holds much better now. But yeah having it done by them would be better for sure.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: