Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 543 544 [545] 546 547 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1488597 times)
BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8160 on: February 14, 2020, 03:17:40 PM »

I still want to see a new Obi-Wan Kenobi inspired hilt.

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #8161 on: February 15, 2020, 11:44:03 PM »

I would like to see a saber from episode two, more specifically Anakin Skywalker‘s.

rosaferri
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Darth Lamia Octavia [Dark/Grey Force Assassin!]

« Reply #8162 on: February 15, 2020, 11:58:20 PM »

I still wanna see more unorthodox sabers. Something like an inquisitor blade or a protosaber would be really fun to see.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Arsenal:
"Padawan's Fire" - CG D Initiate V2
"The Holy Relic" - BH Grand Master LE

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8163 on: February 17, 2020, 12:33:51 PM »

A competent customer service department...

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #8164 on: February 17, 2020, 11:45:24 PM »

I still want to see a new Obi-Wan Kenobi inspired hilt.

Ummm guardian is and same with Archon...

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #8165 on: February 17, 2020, 11:52:18 PM »

Ummm guardian is and same with Archon...
The Archon (both versions) is more inspired by Luke's than Obi Wan's, but with a few mods it can certainly pass for an Obi Wan hilt.

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

rosaferri
Knight Officer

« Reply #8166 on: February 17, 2020, 11:57:33 PM »

A competent customer service department...
Unsure of what you mean. They're doing excellent handling all of this mess.

(I fear you've never had to work in customer service before...)

Arsenal:

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8167 on: February 18, 2020, 12:20:57 AM »

Unsure of what you mean. They're doing excellent handling all of this mess.

(I fear you've never had to work in customer service before...)

Far from excellent handling.

rosaferri
Knight Officer

« Reply #8168 on: February 18, 2020, 12:34:29 AM »

Far from excellent handling.
While I'm not entirely sure this is the right thread for this, I'll make a last reply here and any further discussion I suggest should be done via private messaging.

Under normal circumstances, the CS would be considered abysmal. However, these aren't normal circumstances.

I'm sure you've seen the various mentions of how they're absolutely clogged, and I can't confirm if you've ever experienced them during normal hours, but even in this absolutely clogged situation (the forums aren't even a percent of the body that's ordering sabers), they've still shown consistent methods of getting sabers to people.

In terms of the "other guys", which you've asked for a better CS team from here...I'm sorry to dissappoint, but I've heard nearly 2-3x wait times with even less communication from the CS teams from members on this board as well as other sources.

If you wish, I can create a customer support rush time master thread so I can try to give you a general way (that's proven consistent) of navigating their customer support system.

Arsenal:

Wishlist:
D Apprentice V5 SY
D Mantis AV
Consular SRD
Azure Fallen FO

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8169 on: February 18, 2020, 12:41:58 AM »

Oh for sure. Just a quick search on one of the bigger competitors shows a lead time of 12-15 weeks plus more for custom work like wraps or weathering. I think what’s got most people upset right now was the listed 4 week lead time and it taking longer than that. Had they updated the site to say due to all the craziness the lead times are now 8 weeks people might not have been as quick to get grouchy.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Chadxxx
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #8170 on: February 18, 2020, 01:02:46 AM »

Oh for sure. Just a quick search on one of the bigger competitors shows a lead time of 12-15 weeks plus more for custom work like wraps or weathering. I think what’s got most people upset right now was the listed 4 week lead time and it taking longer than that. Had they updated the site to say due to all the craziness the lead times are now 8 weeks people might not have been as quick to get grouchy.
I'm not even talking about receiving a new saber. I'm referring to a flawed saber that has to get fixed. It's been 3 weeks since I received and cannot get ahold of anyone on any type of platform, including Facebook, Email, Messenger, Twitter and Instagram. Nothing. That's my beef. Zero customer service. Zero response. $300 for a paperweight.  That's my rant and I am done as well. I will refrain from posting anymore.

Maestro Jones
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 181

« Reply #8171 on: February 18, 2020, 01:29:37 AM »

I'm not even talking about receiving a new saber. I'm referring to a flawed saber that has to get fixed. It's been 3 weeks since I received and cannot get ahold of anyone on any type of platform, including Facebook, Email, Messenger, Twitter and Instagram. Nothing. That's my beef. Zero customer service. Zero response. $300 for a paperweight.  That's my rant and I am done as well. I will refrain from posting anymore.
I'm in the same situation...WITH THE OTHER GUYS!  I ordered a saber as a Christmas present for my wife back in November.  I just got it about three weeks ago.  When we took it out of the really poor excuse for a packing job and tried to turn it on, nothing.  We went to slide out the battery pack from the pommel and the whole pack was in pieces.  The battery pack was cracked, the connectors were loose, and it looked like they had tried to glue it back together.  I've sent several emails to the other company with no replies.  In the meantime, I went ahead and ordered a new battery pack from TCSS and installed it myself.  Why?  Because even though this is an obvious warranty issue and manufacture defect I would have had to pay for shipping back to them, which would have been more than the battery pack I installed myself.  And, even though I fixed the issue myself and it works fine now, I still want an answer from them.  I'm not holding my breath. 

Household US Arsenal:
# = STUNT; % = OBSIDIAN LITE; ~ = OBSIDIAN V4; * = DIAMOND
Mine:
# Dark Apprentice LE v4: BR; # Dark Sentinel LE v4: TRI BR; # Dominix v3: PO; # Dorinian: TRI AB; # Frankensaber - BR; # Initiate v2: GB; # Liberator v3: TRI CG; % Archon 3.1: TRI CG; ~ Consular: TRI CG; ~ Dark Initiate LE v5: TRI FO; ~ Guardian: TRI GB; * Menace; * Monarch

Wife’s:
# Aeon V2: VA; # Dominix V2: BH; # Initiate V2: GB; # Prophecy v3: TRI GB; ~ Graflex SE: TRI GB; ~ Spectre: TRI GB; * Fulcrum; * Lost Grey

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #8172 on: February 18, 2020, 02:38:35 AM »

Have you tried calling them? If they’re as backed up as they seem on both the production side and customer service side it’s likely that right now some of the social media accounts aren’t even being looked at or checked. And with how many people keep emailing them it’s just a constant stream they have to reply to. Calling may yield different results. What exactly was wrong with your saber?

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8173 on: February 18, 2020, 03:16:23 AM »

A new parabolic blade tip option would be cool =] I know the traditional bullet tip is more popular though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

rosaferri
Knight Officer

« Reply #8174 on: February 18, 2020, 03:18:00 AM »

Day blades.

Make day blades.

Arsenal: