Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1489428 times)
Araquay
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #435 on: March 27, 2012, 10:38:56 PM »

since you're watching... any response on the short latching AV switches? I think they look immeasurably better than the guarded switches, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.

Agreed. After getting an AV switch on my Guardian, I prefer them to the others. Even if not illuminated.

Guardian, Arctic Blue w/ Silver FoC, Obsidian (2012)
Dominix V2 LE, Fire Orange (2011)
Dark Prophecy V2 LE, Sunrider's Destiny (2011)
2002 MR Force FX Anakin Skywalker AOTC (2011)
2007 MR Force FX Darth Vader ANH (2007)

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #436 on: March 28, 2012, 12:04:27 AM »

Low-depth AV switches: If you know a reliable supplier that can provide thousands of them on a regular basis, we're all ears.  Seriously, we'd love to use them.  The supply is the only thing keeping us from offering them.

Shami Pemas
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #437 on: March 28, 2012, 01:44:22 AM »

who is TCSS using? he just got low depth av switches. I'd love to get them stock with stunt sabers, even if it costs a few dollars extra to add them.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #438 on: March 28, 2012, 03:30:44 PM »

A V2 Rattlesnake anyone? Hope this fits and is allowed. (Fits as in close to the original design). I'm all for a V2 Rattlesnake saber.

Then this for a V2 Nemesis saber. Would be sweet if both sabers were made. Again sorry if this isn't allowed. Just a design suggestion.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #439 on: March 28, 2012, 05:37:04 PM »

A V2 Rattlesnake anyone? Hope this fits and is allowed. (Fits as in close to the original design). I'm all for a V2 Rattlesnake saber.

Then this for a V2 Nemesis saber. Would be sweet if both sabers were made. Again sorry if this isn't allowed. Just a design suggestion.

I like these Smiley, mostly the v2 Nemesis design, because the Nemesis and Archon have been brother sabers since US got its start, and seeing as how they  made the v2 Archon, It would be nice to see its brother return once again!

I think if they they bring back the Rattlesnake they should just keep the original body like they did with the Overlord and Arbiter, though making it MHS compatible would be a hot selling point Smiley

personal preference, I just liked the clan saber look the original Rattlesnake had.

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #440 on: March 30, 2012, 01:33:04 PM »

I like these Smiley, mostly the v2 Nemesis design, because the Nemesis and Archon have been brother sabers since US got its start, and seeing as how they  made the v2 Archon, It would be nice to see its brother return once again!

I think if they they bring back the Rattlesnake they should just keep the original body like they did with the Overlord and Arbiter, though making it MHS compatible would be a hot selling point Smiley

personal preference, I just liked the clan saber look the original Rattlesnake had.
I think they would be great, but it's up to Ultra and Deep to decide.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #441 on: March 30, 2012, 07:04:17 PM »

Either way, they always seem to surprise us Cheesy

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #442 on: April 01, 2012, 01:47:41 AM »

I say have a led driver as an option. That way you can have a dim on and dimm off effect.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #443 on: April 06, 2012, 06:01:13 PM »

Yay they really now do sell covertec clips. I only wait now for blade plugs.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #444 on: April 06, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »

Ultra Graflex please. Tongue I know it'll eventually be released but still.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Chainmale75
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 49

Control your emotions, Don't let them control you.

« Reply #445 on: April 06, 2012, 07:37:37 PM »

Yay they really now do sell covertec clips. I only wait now for blade plugs.

I'm with ya here.  It'd be nice to have a US logo blade plug for my US.

Prophesy V3,CG,Obsidian:
Shock LE, DVA, Obsidian:
x2-Dominix V2 LE, FO/BR Stunt:
DSI V2, AS, Stunt:
Aeon V4, CG stunt;
Apprentice GB stunt;
x2 Initiate V3 SD/SY stunts;
Dominix V3 PO stunt;

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2012, 03:42:21 AM »

Yeah, I'm with you guys. Covertec is an awesome addition to the line, and I'm sure I'll be picking one or two up in the future as gifts for people and to go with various sabers, but I'm thinking when Blade Plugs come out I'll have to get one. It's sort of the thing I don't have right now. Of course, I say that when the Manticore isn't out yet... XD

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »

Yeah, I'm with you guys. Covertec is an awesome addition to the line, and I'm sure I'll be picking one or two up in the future as gifts for people and to go with various sabers, but I'm thinking when Blade Plugs come out I'll have to get one. It's sort of the thing I don't have right now. Of course, I say that when the Manticore isn't out yet... XD

Me I want a hula hoop.   Grin Grin

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Darth Cestual
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -50

« Reply #448 on: April 07, 2012, 04:47:34 PM »

I gotta say that blade plugs would be awesome. I'd probably take my US out in public more often with that little safety feature added. Another idea, or maybe it's already done somewhere, but how about a flyer or a page of business cards that US fans can print off on their own? I see alot of threads where US fans are out with their sabers and people ask them about it. It would be handy if we could hand out a flyer or business card of the site/products to prospective customers.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #449 on: April 07, 2012, 05:40:39 PM »

I agree with you Darth, it would be great if we could have business cards to pass around Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: