Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggested saber design blueprints for Ahsoka Tano saber  (Read 9336 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »

Light Side point for you! SO much lightside point! That is RIGHTEOUS! You know, if this ever does come out I'll have to get one to go with my collection of Skywalker and Skywalker Inspired hilts. I love anything remotely Flash Handle, and despite my general distaste for Snips, I've always loved her saber. That hybrid obi-ani mirror graflex look is just sweet. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 10:58:42 PM »

it would be cool if you could get it in shoto length as well, since she has the smaller one now

but a regular 12inch length one i would buy in a heartbeat, i really do like the hilt design

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »

Manroon - Thanks a bunch! I really like Ahsoka's saber too, and I'm a big fan of her character, especially as she's become one of the big mysteries of Clone Wars. Ahsoka is a lot of fun and a good counter to his more forceful and dark nature. I didnt like her too much either at first, but after they figured out how to write her character and got into some story telling, she grew on me, and so did her saber design, you're right it is pretty much a cross between Obi Wan's TPM and Anakins, very interesting style.

Veldryne - I kinda look at it as being something that should have an initiate length hilt to start with so it more closely mimics the length of the other character sabers out there, but yeah I hadnt thought of that - it'd be sweet to have a green full length and a yellow shoto of these. hmmmmm

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: