Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 243639 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:18 PM »

Star Wars LEGOs who collects, what do you have, how long have you had em', what do you do with em', general discussion and etc.

So what's your favorite part of your collection?

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 12:00:59 AM »

My brother and I used to have the Naboo starfighter, not sure what happened to it...

I'm sure Artorius will be quite excited, he has quite a few cool LEGO SW goodies.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 12:05:15 AM »

I built a life-size statue of the original Heavy Arms from Gundam Wing. Well, my dad's friend who is a professional lego builder of sorts helped me out. A lot. Cheesy Then my idiot friend took a baseball bat to it. He also threw it out the second-story window. I was depressed for months.

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »

I built a life-size statue of the original Heavy Arms from Gundam Wing. Well, my dad's friend who is a professional lego builder of sorts helped me out. A lot. Cheesy Then my idiot friend took a baseball bat to it. He also threw it out the second-story window. I was depressed for months.

That is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I love gundams and legos.  Cry

Anywhooo I have several of the old starwars episode 3 legos when the movie came out and a star destroyer. I stored them away when i was 15 so I could give them to my younger bro when he was old enough to properly play with them. Just recently we took them all out of storage and rebuilt them. It was a lot of fun!   Smiley I'am still surprised I was smart enough and organized to keep all the manuals, pieces and boxes in one place.  Cheesy Even before I put them in storage I organized all the pieces in plastic bags acorrding to color and shape so re-putting them together was a breeze. When I opened the boxes I was like good thinking younger me! that was a great Idea! high five! HA!  Grin
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:13:45 AM by Moderator Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 12:11:21 AM »

I'll just list my favorites - a list of all of them would be huge and I would doubtlessly forget some. Rogue Shadow (because of all the tricksy things), V-19 Torrent (because of the landing gear/wing engineering) and the X-Wing (9493) I recently got as a conclusion to my collection would have to be my favorites of the sets I have.

no

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 12:11:32 AM »

Yeah, it took us over a year to build it too  Embarrassed

That is awesome by the way Smiley Really wish I had someone to build with again. My dad's friend moved far away  Angry

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 12:14:04 AM »

That sounds awesome, Heavyarms was my favorite from that series (until Epyon came around).

Jammo
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 326

Hawk-Bat Leader

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 12:14:22 AM »

I want to find the mid scale Falcon and build the Outrider with it instead...

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 12:16:21 AM »

That sounds awesome, Heavyarms was my favorite from that series (until Epyon came around).

A fellow Gundam fan  Shocked Finally! lol. They were all my favorites Smiley All of the originals, to the second forms, to the final forms.

Edit: Oh wait. Big Boss is too? Oops. Sorry, I'm tired.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 12:22:12 AM »

I used to have a Rebel snowspeeder and a Naboo Flash speeder but I'm not sure what happened to them.  I have Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter (has and awesome astromech socket), a BARC speeder and a V-Wing.  The V-Wing doesn't have an astromech socket, the instructions just tell you to pry the droid head off and snap it on behind the cockpit.  The V-Wing is all done in Imperial colors and decals and has an awesome pilot figure.

I'd love to have Gold Leader's Y-Wing but it's freaking expensive.  Y-Wing's FTW!

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 12:28:30 AM »

I have a Y-Wing, X-wing (destroyed), MTT, three Jedi Starfighters, Slave I, the space station from ROTJ, and many that I can't remember. I'll take a picture of them when I get home. 

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 12:38:46 AM »

Heh heh heh. This is awesome.

@Makashi: That's epic. I'd have been sooooo pissed when that happened. Still, epic to have had even for awhile.

@Nero: Really? MAV's a LEGO guy, huh? Never would have pegged that one. BTW, you know they rereleased the Naboo N-1 when the 3D of TPM came out.... you could potentially replace yours... Wink

@Jammo: You should. Outrider was awesome.

@Kev: My brother has the scale Y-Wing and the regular one. I still want the scale one... it's so epic.

Myself..... my favorite is hands down the original X-Wing I got back when it came out in the 90's. I did a little reworking to create the fighter you see as my avatar, and it's been an absolute obsession ever since. I even built a 'more accurate' one from spare parts after I had the avatar illustration done. I also love the Dagobah X-Wing I have, and the A-Wing. The TIE Interceptor and Slave I are both very nice as well. I have scads more stuff, but I don't remember it all off hand, and I ripped up the Turbo Tank and Falcon for their parts. Dang, those sets were a dissapointment. Falcon was too small (the dang X-Wing is bigger!), and the Tank was just.... impractical, and didn't have any blamed guns on it. XP

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 12:41:15 AM »

Myself..... my favorite is hands down the original X-Wing I got back when it came out in the 90's. I did a little reworking to create the fighter you see as my avatar, and it's been an absolute obsession ever since. I even built a 'more accurate' one from spare parts after I had the avatar illustration done. I also love the Dagobah X-Wing I have, and the A-Wing. The TIE Interceptor and Slave I are both very nice as well. I have scads more stuff, but I don't remember it all off hand, and I ripped up the Turbo Tank and Falcon for their parts. Dang, those sets were a dissapointment. Falcon was too small (the dang X-Wing is bigger!), and the Tank was just.... impractical, and didn't have any blamed guns on it. XP

My snowspeeder was one of the original sets when they first started the Lego Star Wars line...it didn't come with a tow cable...

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 12:56:53 AM »

The first one i created was darth mauls ship. I think i was 3 years old and my dad helped me build it. Others that i built were anakins jedi starfighter, obi wans starfighter, the ships they used on Coruscant in the beginning of AOTC, and a few others.

They all never lasted. My brother broke every single one. Now all the pieces just lie in a box filled with thousands of other lego pieces.

I had a life sized R2... Never got around to build it. I dont even think we have it anymore

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »

I built a custom Separatist Flagship...

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: