Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 245479 times)
kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 12:59:14 AM »

They all never lasted. My brother broke every single one. Now all the pieces just lie in a box filled with thousands of other lego pieces.

Thus began his fall to the Dark Side...

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 01:02:42 AM »

Hahah... I call him Sith baby and he attacks me.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 01:03:51 AM »

Built the Millennium Falcon Minikit once. My cousin built a 3 foot long Star Destroyer.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 01:23:56 AM »

I want the massive Super Star Destroyer. Also Boss your in deep doodoo for not telling me about these Legos. But I do have Obi Wans episode 3 star speeder with a Hyperdrive ring. Also have the droid transport tank from Episode 1 and the tri droid ship from 3, and the final battle from Ep. 3

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 01:32:42 AM »

I want the massive Super Star Destroyer. Also Boss your in deep doodoo for not telling me about these Legos. But I do have Obi Wans episode 3 star speeder with a Hyperdrive ring. Also have the droid transport tank from Episode 1 and the tri droid ship from 3, and the final battle from Ep. 3

You never asked!  Cheesy Grin Besides they were all in my little bros room.

@ manroon what you didn't like the turbo tank! I loved that set as a kid and even do now.  Tongue

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 01:39:23 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijpH6an-JIQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijpH6an-JIQ</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyEXO2f8GY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyEXO2f8GY</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZMRaJpteI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZMRaJpteI</a>

LEGO Star Wars Animation Videos...

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 01:40:22 AM »

I once set out to build a fully minifig-scale Malevolence. The project was never completed due to its scale, lack of detailed blueprints of the ship and my eventual lack of interest, but now they release this 9515 crap and I feel offended Grin

no

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 01:46:27 AM »

Anyone remember those bionicle lego toys? Man, so much nostalgia just thinking about it. I was obsessed with bionicles as a kid. I remember going to my cousin's house when I was very young and seeing his bionicle figures for the first time. I just had to have my own! Thus I ended up collecting and building all of the different bionicles, watching every movie, and reading every book. I stopped caring about bionicles a couple of years ago though. I don't even know what part of the never-ending story arcs they're on at the moment. I got so lost in the bionicle universe though... I remember getting depressed realizing I could never live in such a world. *Mr. Krabs plays a sad song on the world's smallest violin*

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 01:50:21 AM »

Bionicle is done...they finished off the big bad guy...Makuta or whatever his name is, and they all lived, sorta...

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 01:53:56 AM »

Anyone remember those bionicle lego toys? Man, so much nostalgia just thinking about it. I was obsessed with bionicles as a kid. I remember going to my cousin's house when I was very young and seeing his bionicle figures for the first time. I just had to have my own! Thus I ended up collecting and building all of the different bionicles, watching every movie, and reading every book. I stopped caring about bionicles a couple of years ago though. I don't even know what part of the never-ending story arcs they're on at the moment. I got so lost in the bionicle universe though... I remember getting depressed realizing I could never live in such a world. *Mr. Krabs plays a sad song on the world's smallest violin*

Lol that same thing happen to me. I collected a bunch along with my starwars legos, but stopped getting them after the end of the first story arc.  As it kept on going I was like this is stupid and just focused on starwars legos. I lost all of bionicle legos though since i played too rough with them. Me and my friends in elementary school had tournaments with our bionicles. Which in actuality weren't really tournaments since all we did was smash each others figures into each others. Who's ever bionicle was still together won. HAHAH!  Good times, but my hands still hurt just thinking back on those days on the play ground.   Tongue

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 01:58:17 AM »

Bionicle is done...they finished off the big bad guy...Makuta or whatever his name is, and they all lived, sorta...

Really? I really don't remember a whole lot though to be honest. I remember that there was once an island where all of the matoran lived, then all of the
Toa fell, and one of them gave a bunch of matoran stones to become Toa themselves. Then those Toa did a bunch of stuff, became mutated beasts, saved the day, found a new island, became elders, and in comes a whole new team of Toa. Those Toa then did stuff, and a bunch of matoran once again become new Toa. I think. It's been so long. That is when I quit with bionicles though.

Lol that same thing happen to me. I collected a bunch along with my starwars legos, but stopped getting them after the end of the first story arc.  As it kept on going I was like this is stupid and just focused on starwars legos. I lost all of bionicle legos though since i played too rough with them. Me and my friends in elementary school had tournaments with our bionicles. Which in actuality weren't really tournaments since all we did was smash each others figures into each others. Who's ever bionicle was still together won. HAHAH!  Good times, but my hands still hurt just thinking back on those days on the play ground.   Tongue

Haha, nice Smiley Me and my cousin did the same thing.

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 04:10:26 AM »

Yep, they defeated all the Makuta and the story ended basically how it began. Just go to the Bionicle Wiki and it'll all come back to ya Wink

Man, I used to love Bionicle. The plot was so complex for what it was and the sets were endlessly amusing. Now they have Hero Factory which is expected to tie-in with Bionicle, perhaps as a prequel.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:13:48 AM by Luna » Logged

no

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 04:22:32 AM »

Yep, they defeated all the Makuta and the story ended basically how it began. Just go to the Bionicle Wiki and it'll all come back to ya Wink

Man, I used to love Bionicle. The plot was so complex for what it was and the sets were endlessly amusing. Now they have Hero Factory which is expected to tie-in with Bionicle, perhaps as a prequel.

Yeah, for a kid's franchise it was pretty complex. They have a Bionicle Wiki? Well, I shouldn't be surprised since they have a Wiki for everything these days Cheesy Hero Factory looked kind of cool, but I had no idea it would tie-in with Bionicle. Darn, I should have payed more attention to it.

Luna
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 04:28:10 AM »

Yeah, for a kid's franchise it was pretty complex. They have a Bionicle Wiki? Well, I shouldn't be surprised since they have a Wiki for everything these days Cheesy Hero Factory looked kind of cool, but I had no idea it would tie-in with Bionicle. Darn, I should have payed more attention to it.

It's speculation but it seems like it will. And the Wiki is very good, very complete unlike some others.

So back on topic.... does anyone else like the old Grievous minifig better than the new one?

no

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46:21 AM »

I loved the old Greivous minifig. My bro has it, and the first thing he did when he got it was bring it over and play out some gag about grievous getting his ship destroyed in space, and he gets blasted apart, and then his pieces just float there and his head keeps trying to catch the rest of his parts so he can rescue himself. 'This sucks.... what's that? Is it.... yes! Yes! Oh! Oh! It's my arm! Yes, yes... closer... closer... yes...*gets whapped in the face by his floating arm* AAAAGHHHHH! NOOOOOoooooooooo!

lol Ah, well, he does it better than I do, but you get the idea. It was funny as heck.

@Boss: Yeah, I just didn't get that into the Turbo Tank. I loved all the figures, the Speeder is still one of my favs, and I liked the turret a lot, but the tank.... was just not that practical. I mean, at least if it were an AT-AT I could have knocked it over in battle.... XD (I'm such a Rebel) Then again, the insane custom base I built sort of enthralled me more than any of my non-starfighter sets ever did. Dang thing was 4 levels and had guns all over it. It's actually sitting partially restored on my TV tray right now, but I don't have enough room to keep building right now. lol It's got a landing platform, upper level with a sort of parapet walkway all the way around and a bridge, a main level that's darn near impossible to shoot the occupants of, and a trench. Yeah. A legit kriffing TRENCH! I love the trench, in case you didn't guess. lol And of course, it has Hoth style turrets all over the place.

Speaking of Hoth, whoever mentioned the snowspeeders before, yeah, I have two of them that are both the 90's versions, and probably enough parts for a third but I'm not sure. I may have used my last cockpit canopy on my second custom ship. lol

When I was a kid, I had a lot of the 90's sets. Still do. THOSE I can remember all of: X-Wing, Slave I, Snowspeeder, the Swamp Chase, Watto's Junkyard, and.... well, that was about it. lol I've gotten a few of the older sets at shows and things since then. The original Jedi Starfighter, the Luke surrendering to the Stormtrooper mini scene, the Emperor's Throne Room mini scene, ALL the Podracer sets (which I really use more for parts than for having the pods. I likes to focus on my base and starfighters for display, the racers don't do too much for me. Sebulba's is tight though. And I think Aldar Beedo had a freaky minifig. Wonder where that one got off too....

As far as Bionicle, I loved it when it came out, but gave up on the thing about halfway through the second story series. I had the fire guy and the rock guy, but I never actually got to take them to school and fight in the playground tourney's with em'. Boy there were a lot of those though! Cheesy My favorite was always the Ice guy, but I never got him. He was cool.

Back to the starwars sets... I had a friend back then that actually got the Clone Gunship when it first came out. AND the AT-TE. Man, I'd still love to have those sets. Never pay the money for them, I don't think, but dang they were cool!

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: