Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 245881 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #645 on: December 30, 2016, 04:57:39 PM »

I just found out that the Nexo Knights system is being extended for a third season. Was(n't) bummed when I found out that the Mincraft series had 2 more large sets tacked on. If they hadn't I would have had ALL of them. Speaking of ALL......I finished off my Mixels collection a couple of months ago. All 81. Grin Grin Grin

You. . . you. . . you collect LEGO minecraft and Mixels?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #646 on: January 03, 2017, 07:28:34 PM »

And that MOC has been around a while. From memory there's an even bigger SD somewhere that someone made. There's some pretty cool MOCs locally, nothing on that kind of grand scale but the local clubs have someone who made a huge Endor set, complete with bunker, landing pad, multiple forest scenes and the ewok village. It is quite large. Another guy has also made a larger scale Avengers tower (i think it was made using three or four tower kits?) and the Ironman armoury- that thing is just beautiful!

MOC?

You. . . you. . . you collect LEGO minecraft and Mixels?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't believe I gave you permission to judge me, Mr. Clone Wars. Tongue

I initially scoffed at both of those series. I was bored and sequentially gave each a shot to entertain me, and both supremely exceeded expectations. I then went on to collect both. Mixels is finished after 3 years, and only 2 very large sets left to finish off Minecraft. But Nexo Knights just released new stuff, so that's throwing a wrench in the works.

Picked these up with Christmas munnies:

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #647 on: January 03, 2017, 07:37:50 PM »

Oh, you've got to be joking? Nexo Knights too? Goodbye.

Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #648 on: January 03, 2017, 07:52:38 PM »

Oh, you've got to be joking? Nexo Knights too? Goodbye.
Wink
Ok, there is only ONE on this forum that can pull off the "Goodbye", and you are not it.

Yes, the show is crap, but the sets are some of the best that I've purchased in years.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #649 on: January 03, 2017, 08:17:57 PM »

Ok, there is only ONE on this forum that can pull off the "Goodbye", and you are not it.

Yes, the show is crap, but the sets are some of the best that I've purchased in years.

Who?

Is there no better things (sabers) to spend money on? I did used to buy LEGO myself, but I realized that I was spending hundreds of dollars on something that I would only be interested in for a few days. Then it would collect dust. Maybe you're different.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #650 on: January 03, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »

Who?

Is there no better things (sabers) to spend money on? I did used to buy LEGO myself, but I realized that I was spending hundreds of dollars on something that I would only be interested in for a few days. Then it would collect dust. Maybe you're different.
Nox, duh.

I have many things that I would love to spend much on. Sabers is merely one such thing. I have been a LEGO enthusiast longer than any of them. It is my chosen artistic medium. I used to go into the store with the mindset that I was not shopping for toys, but rather art supplies. The design supplied by the instructions was fun to build, but within a few days it was shredded and assimilated into the pile and now I was able to utilize new parts in my designs. I would go so far as to say that I would give up parts of my anatomy to get a job at LEGO.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #651 on: January 03, 2017, 08:30:19 PM »

Nox, duh.

I have many things that I would love to spend much on. Sabers is merely one such thing. I have been a LEGO enthusiast longer than any of them. It is my chosen artistic medium. I used to go into the store with the mindset that I was not shopping for toys, but rather art supplies. The design supplied by the instructions was fun to build, but within a few days it was shredded and assimilated into the pile and now I was able to utilize new parts in my designs. I would go so far as to say that I would give up parts of my anatomy to get a job at LEGO.

Ah, of course.

I didn't know your love of LEGO extended that far.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #652 on: January 03, 2017, 08:44:53 PM »

Or SW LEGOs or LOTR LEGOs or Marvel and DC LEGOs?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #653 on: January 03, 2017, 10:20:47 PM »

Or SW LEGOs or LOTR LEGOs or Marvel and DC LEGOs?
Wow. How'd you know those are my current 4 least favorite series?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #654 on: January 03, 2017, 10:56:26 PM »

Wow. How'd you know those are my current 4 least favorite series?

That's it, I'm done with you.  Wink

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #655 on: January 03, 2017, 11:03:14 PM »

You can come join me, and we can be done with him together.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #656 on: January 03, 2017, 11:04:00 PM »

You can come join me, and we can be done with him together.

I was done with you a long time ago.  Wink

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #657 on: January 04, 2017, 02:57:10 PM »

MOC?

MOC stands for My Own Creation. Basically builds that people come up with themselves.

My Lego aren't collecting dust. There's a reason i have two glass display cabinets for them Tongue Well, with the exception of the two are that too big to fit in the cabinets. How can Lego not be awesome? Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #658 on: January 04, 2017, 03:28:23 PM »

I said current. I collected LEGO SW for a good long time in the beginning. And I had most of the original LEGO Batman sets.  But I trailed off on those series as I just stopped being impressed with the sets, not the universes that inspired them. (Except DC. Never been a huge fan of DC.) Don't get me wrong I still want the Hobbit and LotR games, but......yeah the only set to really grab me by the short and curlies was Bag End.

I do enjoy the super hero mini-cars cuz they're just cool and goofy. And I like the Micro Fighter series in SW. But for the most part I'm impressed much by series that are based off of movies or TV. They remove too much imagination from the play.

I was done with you a long time ago.  Wink
HA! Take that Jedi.

MOC stands for My Own Creation. Basically builds that people come up with themselves.

My Lego aren't collecting dust. There's a reason i have two glass display cabinets for them Tongue Well, with the exception of the two are that too big to fit in the cabinets. How can Lego not be awesome? Tongue
Mine are, as I haven't assimilated in years, and been even longer since I had a reclamation. However, I did start dismantling, so when I get in the mood I think I'll binge build my Minecraft sets. Grin That should keep me pretty content for a couple of days.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #659 on: January 04, 2017, 07:13:15 PM »

(Except DC. Never been a huge fan of DC.)

Yeah, me neither. Marvel has always been better IMO. There are some cool things about DC, but not many.

And since this topic is for SW LEGOs, I will say that they are some of my favorite LEGOs to collect. I don't have many right now, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on them either. I think my current favorite set that I own is the Naboo Starfighter.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: