Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 243637 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #780 on: July 23, 2018, 06:52:41 AM »

I would love it if LEGO came out with an "official" model of the star dreadnought Eclipse from Dark Empire.

Although, I saw a few pics from an AWESOME MOC online...  Wink
You mean this?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #781 on: July 23, 2018, 01:58:38 PM »

I WANT. I WANT NAO. Logos, get on that

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #782 on: July 23, 2018, 08:49:56 AM »

That is a privately built one-off.

Like these.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #783 on: July 23, 2018, 04:14:41 PM »

Logos, you’re an engineer and a LEGO fanatic. Design one. Then build it and give it to me  Tongue Grin

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #784 on: July 23, 2018, 06:05:32 PM »

Been trying to get my hands on the discontinued Super Star Destroyer but it's like $600.00 and higher.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #785 on: July 23, 2018, 12:24:26 PM »

Logos, you’re an engineer and a LEGO fanatic. Design one. Then build it and give it to me  Tongue Grin
First you need to buy me all the parts.

Been trying to get my hands on the discontinued Super Star Destroyer but it's like $600.00 and higher.
FYI (for those that don't instantly recognize parts for scale), this SSD was never for sale. The engines are made from very large tires, and the "flame cones" are 8 units in diameter. Going off of this, I'd estimate that this SSD is easily 6 FEET in length.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #786 on: July 23, 2018, 07:32:27 PM »

First you need to buy me all the parts.
Ugh, don't tempt me.

FYI (for those that don't instantly recognize parts for scale), this SSD was never for sale. The engines are made from very large tires, and the "flame cones" are 8 units in diameter. Going off of this, I'd estimate that this SSD is easily 6 FEET in length.
That just makes me want it more

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #787 on: July 23, 2018, 12:36:16 PM »

Ugh, don't tempt me.

That just makes me want it more
You realize that you're looking at hundreds, maybe thousands, of dollars worth of LEGOs?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #788 on: July 23, 2018, 07:42:24 PM »

You realize that you're looking at hundreds, maybe thousands, of dollars worth of LEGOs?
Yes, that's why I said don't tempt me. (remember I'm an aunt to a little female version of you, I know how much LEGO's cost  Roll Eyes )

It will be another project for when I finally win the big lottery  Wink

Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #789 on: July 23, 2018, 08:38:47 PM »

I can tell from the pictures that it wasn't the production one, this one is much larger.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #790 on: July 23, 2018, 01:39:58 PM »

I can tell from the pictures that it wasn't the production one, this one is much larger.
Oh yeah. I might give up my ability to produce kids for that one. Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #791 on: July 23, 2018, 09:34:17 PM »

Oh yeah. I might give up my ability to produce kids for that one. Roll Eyes

Haha, you almost made me choke laughing. Point for you

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #792 on: July 24, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »

Someday I'll get a pic of my collection on here. It isn't huge, but it's not tiny either.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #793 on: July 24, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »

Haha, you almost made me choke laughing. Point for you
I do that.

Someday I'll get a pic of my collection on here. It isn't huge, but it's not tiny either.
My SW LEGO collection has long been assimilated into the "PILE".

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #794 on: July 24, 2018, 09:15:30 PM »

So I'm broke, that's nothing new. Yesterday my insurance company sent me a Target gift card for showing up to medical appointments I desperately needed to go to anyway (that was weird), so I bought my first ever LEGO Star Wars piece. It's nothing too crazy but I dig it.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: