Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62   Go Down
Author Topic: The Star Wars LEGO Thread  (Read 245700 times)
Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #795 on: July 24, 2018, 09:35:07 PM »

That's a cool one!

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #796 on: July 26, 2018, 12:32:15 PM »

You mean this?

Beautiful Logos!

I was actually referring to this:

and

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #797 on: July 26, 2018, 07:13:06 AM »

Beautiful Logos!

I was actually referring to this:

and

Yeah.....shut up. I was looking for this pic. But totally agree about getting a LEGO boner at the thought of building that behemoth.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #798 on: August 13, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »

Presenting Lady K's first LEGO build (Darth Vader)

Logos, you are a bad influence Tongue

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #799 on: August 13, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »

I try.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #800 on: August 13, 2018, 01:43:38 PM »

/snort

Something something pot meet kettle 

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #801 on: August 18, 2018, 11:10:38 AM »

I just completed my first LEGO kit in 34 years! I got it last moth but didn't open it until 6 hours ago. 452 pieces.
After putting together Gundam models I didn't expect it to be so fun. Now I'm addicted.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #802 on: August 18, 2018, 11:52:51 AM »

Nice LAK  Smiley

And yes, Logos is a bad influence.

He's just remarkably good at it  Wink

I just completed my first LEGO kit in 34 years! I got it last moth but didn't open it until 6 hours ago. 452 pieces.
After putting together Gundam models I didn't expect it to be so fun. Now I'm addicted.

Alright DS!  I always liked the Biker Scout when I was a kid.  Looks great  Smiley

And Lego's are ALWAYS a good addiction  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #803 on: August 18, 2018, 04:24:44 PM »

Nice LAK  Smiley

And yes, Logos is a bad influence
And Lego's are ALWAYS a good addiction  Wink
Thanks Dutchman.

Yeah, I know exactly how bad an influence Logos can be. But to be fair, I’m just as bad an influence on him... that is his Stormtrooper next to Vader  

I’m already jonesing for some more  building

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #804 on: August 20, 2018, 03:38:58 PM »

Thanks Dutchman.

Yeah, I know exactly how bad an influence Logos can be. But to be fair, I’m just as bad an influence on him... that is his Stormtrooper next to Vader  

I’m already jonesing for some more  building
You enabler.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #805 on: August 20, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »

You enabler.
You shut it.

I like to think of myself as... supportive. I don’t make you buy LEGO’s and when you show me what you did buy, instead of nagging I tell you they are cool (because they are) Then I get to play with them  Grin

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #806 on: August 20, 2018, 04:07:34 PM »

You shut it.

I like to think of myself as... supportive. I don’t make you buy LEGO’s and when you show me what you did buy, instead of nagging I tell you they are cool. Then I get to play with them  Grin
You just wanted to see the killer bunny.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #807 on: August 20, 2018, 04:14:14 PM »

You just wanted to see the killer bunny.
I wanna play with the Killer Bunny. I wanna reenact the Killer Rabbit of  Caerbannog. Perhaps with the addition of speeder bikes since those were cool too

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #808 on: August 20, 2018, 04:27:52 PM »

I wanna play with the Killer Bunny. I wanna reenact the Killer Rabbit of  Caerbannog. Perhaps with the addition of speeder bikes since those were cool too
I'm pissed. My damn phone lost my pic of my LEGO AT-AT standing next to Rosi. It has the stupid shell that I took pictures around the same time, but not that one. I hope a friend still has the text I sent out.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #809 on: August 20, 2018, 04:52:43 PM »

I'm pissed. My damn phone lost my pic of my LEGO AT-AT standing next to Rosi. It has the stupid shell that I took pictures around the same time, but not that one. I hope a friend still has the text I sent out.
That sucks Angry

I hope you can get a copy.... if you do, forward it to me

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 62   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: