Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Prophecy Limited Edition  (Read 30024 times)
GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2016, 10:06:51 PM »

I feel like this will be revealed when a V4 line of Prophecies is released.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 02:57:08 AM »

V4 Prophecies? Tongue Curious now. PM me about it if you want. Or has this been talked about before?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Lucianbloodwolf
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -7

Sith Assassin

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2016, 04:38:12 AM »

i just want the dark prophecy to just come back in stock so i can get my lightsaber waiting for a good 16 weeks man the wait is killing me from the inside

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2016, 12:34:38 AM »

V4 Prophecies? Tongue Curious now. PM me about it if you want. Or has this been talked about before?
OH, I just assume that we'll see an updated version of the hilt eventually. I don't have any actual information.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2016, 09:09:47 AM »

I think it helps readers when you are speculating to say so "I speculate that ...." , otherwise when folks read these posts, it's difficult to ascertain whether it's speculation or fact.

imikeypro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2016, 06:51:52 PM »

Wow, that looks amazing! I haven't even received my first order yet, and I am already thinking about my next one!

"For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us." ~Jedi Master Yoda

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »

As a Speculation, a V4 version of the prophecy would be sweet

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Stone37
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 82

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2016, 12:44:10 PM »

i just want the dark prophecy to just come back in stock so i can get my lightsaber waiting for a good 16 weeks man the wait is killing me from the inside
It does seem that filling their orders should take presidence over creating new hilts.   I too would like a Prophecy, but hearing testimonies like your own has kept me from ordering.

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2016, 02:55:12 PM »

Their NOT creating a new hilt...this thread was resurrected about maybe...eventually bringing BACK the limited Prophecy LE they had for a very limited run....and I don't know if that will in fact happen...but rest assured that they do put their customers FIRST...I have seen this first hand at every Dragon Con I have been to....and remember that they are doing BACK TO BACK Cons right now and that does put their onsite employees short while trying to fill thousands of orders and requests.  Just a Dragon Con alone you would stand in line of hours to get up to the counter for your order to be placed...the demand is that high that they are literally stretched THIN...but they always made sure to let you know how much they appreciated your business and made you feel that your order took priority..which you would get the saber in a couple of hours..which is awesome for how busy they are....so don't fret and have hope that they will get you any saber you order to you as fast as they can...this is just my two cents here

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA