Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Author Topic: Celebration VI Raffle  (Read 40845 times)
Starfox207
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »

Alright I have a Question.  Is the raffle going on through today? or does it end ON today?  Because I just got some money for 3 sabers.  It said between 8th and 22nd.  I guess it means that it is not today, But I just wanted clarification.  Maybe I am wrong and I can still order one today as I would love to be in the raffle.  Thanks in advance who ever wakes up first to answer this =] Oh, And thanks for throwing raffles like this one =]  If I dont make it in time, I can probably wait for another deal time, lol the excitment.
Havent bought a saber since 2009.  Getting One for my wife, sister and myself ...-tears of joy flowing baby!!!

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 11:59:10 AM »

Alright I have a Question.  Is the raffle going on through today? or does it end ON today?  Because I just got some money for 3 sabers.  It said between 8th and 22nd.  I guess it means that it is not today, But I just wanted clarification.  Maybe I am wrong and I can still order one today as I would love to be in the raffle.  Thanks in advance who ever wakes up first to answer this =] Oh, And thanks for throwing raffles like this one =]  If I dont make it in time, I can probably wait for another deal time, lol the excitment.
Havent bought a saber since 2009.  Getting One for my wife, sister and myself ...-tears of joy flowing baby!!!

Well they were going to announce the winners today, but now it says they are announcing the winners tomorrow.  So I'd think you are safe to buy today, but you may want to wait for an official answer.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:57:38 PM by spidie2000 » Logged

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Moderator Nightwing
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -262

Peace is a lie; There is only passion

« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2012, 01:00:42 PM »

The answer you seek is in the first post, however, here it is:

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on August 23rd and also via email.

So you can buy today and still be entered in the raffle

micah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2012, 02:26:50 PM »

FYI.... I am a little bit excited :-)

Bellicose RGB

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2012, 02:48:25 PM »

Me too!!! super bummed we have to wait 1 more day to find out.  However I received my Guardian last night and oh my I was blown away how much better it is than my old force FX ultra sabers.  I think the Ultra edge blade makes all the difference in the world.  I think I'm going to have to order replacement blades for the oldies to bring them up to par.  I'm already planning another order tho, as I really want an RGB saber now.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

micah
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2012, 03:40:24 PM »

My Bellicose came in the mail last week... It's a RGB.... I loooooooooove it:-) and yes, I to am planning another order lol

Bellicose RGB

Starfox207
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »

Nightwing, Thank you for information!  Just wanted to let you all know that the Starfox207 is doing many many Barrel Rolls.  I have officially entered the raffle, with an order of two sabers.
The Monarch and Archon.  The specs are layed out in my post in the discussion section.  Good Luck everyone!!!  I hope 20 people signed up, and we all win...But what are the odds that only 20 people registered for the raffle?

To answer that question, I have a theory...

There is a very strong correlation between the chances of a user winning a prize with the use of a qualifying order, to the amount of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

Now, we must decide if this a positive or negative correlationary relationship.  Is it the more licks or less amount of licks to that chocolately center that guarantees the win?
And if placing more then one qualifying order, does that simply mean more tootsie roll pops one has to lick? or more licking power on a single tootsie roll pop.

Wow, even my head is blown by all this math.  Anyone up for theory crafting tonight? =]  I will be around
207  <--- I am going to start this way of signing my forums too.  Should I use full name or just Fox? or Star?  i like 207 but thats a whole different story

reiperx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 71

Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2012, 12:45:30 AM »

If I won, double Malice, violet blade, silver flash on clash.

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2012, 01:11:21 AM »

If I won, double Malice, but YELLOW blade, white FoC, & Yellow A/V Switch.

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2012, 01:51:02 AM »

Patience my Young Padawans   Grin

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2012, 01:57:05 AM »

Patience my Young Padawans   Grin

You guys are eating this up aren't you?

Tract
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

LS points please

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2012, 02:29:20 AM »

I just placed two orders over $250 each, put on the raffle ticket, and then forgot to put my forum name in the comments!!!! I sent an email to shipping, but here's hoping that works out anyway. GAH. That's a lot of money.

Actually I had enough for a third order if I wanted, but I realized I was wanting to order just for the chance to win, not because I wanted the sabers. That's gambling addiction territory, not going there!

-Tract Gildart

reiperx
Knight Commander

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2012, 04:25:02 AM »

I just placed two orders over $250 each, put on the raffle ticket, and then forgot to put my forum name in the comments!!!! I sent an email to shipping, but here's hoping that works out anyway. GAH. That's a lot of money.

Actually I had enough for a third order if I wanted, but I realized I was wanting to order just for the chance to win, not because I wanted the sabers. That's gambling addiction territory, not going there!

I did the same thing (well only ordered one) and they added the name for me, although yours is a tad of a last minute. But since they seem to be awake 24/7  hopefully they will take care of you good luck.

I'm wondering if they are going to go to bed tonight and do the raffle when they get to work or if they will do it midnight PST.

tangoprime
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:43 AM »

I did the same thing (well only ordered one) and they added the name for me, although yours is a tad of a last minute. But since they seem to be awake 24/7  hopefully they will take care of you good luck.

I'm wondering if they are going to go to bed tonight and do the raffle when they get to work or if they will do it midnight PST.

Might as well stay up and see right?

Sabers:
CG Liberator V3  grabbag Smiley
DVA Standard Issue w/ sound
BR Dark Initiate V3
MR Vader + Anakin ROTS

May the force set you free.

micah
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »

I woke up!!! And it's today!!!!!! Gonna wear my phone battery out checking online ALL day long Grin

Bellicose RGB

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: