Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Engraving My Ultrasaber  (Read 2679 times)
Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« on: August 12, 2012, 01:00:50 AM »

I was dabbling in the idea of "naming" my two ultrasabers that I have made a saber staff with. They are both dark shock lightsabers with dark war Glaive claws and red AV switches. I am not exactly into heavy role playing, but I am heavily interested in Sith lore. I wanted to possibly engrave each lightsaber with something that symbolized or represented significant ideals of the Sith that would make my sabers all the more intimidating! Examples would be "Fear" and "Hatred" both tools of the Sith.

Please help me think of ideas, even if you can only think of one name! Thank you all for your continued help, support, and encouragement!

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Darth Vapour
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -98

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 03:43:11 AM »

Darth Dau Kho gave me some good sayings in my topic http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8093.0 Its the second reply. Later in the topic I have a pic of what I engraved, in the end choosing "Fear Is My Ally"
Otherwise as you said just a name, I have engraved my liberator naming it WRATH. I would think any name associated with the darker emotions would be good. Also think about what was it that turned you to the dark side, and try and tune into that. For example were you wronged and seeking revenge, so naming the saber Vengeance, or Retribution.

"WRATH" Overlord PO Obsidian
"ICE" Customized Liberator AB Obsidian
"Fire" Dark Liberator BR
Hasbro Vader FX
Aeon V2 SY, Consular CG,
"Guardian" Customised SI V2 GB
Custom built Shock CG with obsidian FO FOC
Custom Yari staff BR

Darth Vapour
Knight Major

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 03:45:53 AM »

Sorry bout the double post, its my overlord that is engraved wrath, not my lib. You can download the sith prophecy font online. I printed it on a label and engraved through the label using it as a stencil.

"Fire" Dark Liberator BR
Hasbro Vader FX
Aeon V2 SY, Consular CG,
Custom Yari staff BR

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 05:43:56 AM »

Darth Dau Kho gave me some good sayings in my topic http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8093.0 Its the second reply. Later in the topic I have a pic of what I engraved, in the end choosing "Fear Is My Ally"
Otherwise as you said just a name, I have engraved my liberator naming it WRATH. I would think any name associated with the darker emotions would be good. Also think about what was it that turned you to the dark side, and try and tune into that. For example were you wronged and seeking revenge, so naming the saber Vengeance, or Retribution.

Thanks for the mention Smiley

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:47:13 PM »

I checked out the post, it looks incredible! And the Darth that gave you quotation ideas swayed me from getting a single word, but a quotation. Darth Bane is my favorite Sith because of his unparalleled influence on the Sith, so I have decided to dedicate my sabers to him using one of, if not the most important quotation in all of Sith history, which became the Doctrine that would allow the Sith to reach their full potential and peak of power.

Saber 1: "Two there should be; no more, no less."

Saber 2: "One to embody the power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 09:16:19 PM »

I like it, very nice choice. Bane and Malgus are my personal favorites when it comes to sith.

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Darth Vapour
Knight Major

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 02:44:26 AM »

I checked out the post, it looks incredible! And the Darth that gave you quotation ideas swayed me from getting a single word, but a quotation. Darth Bane is my favorite Sith because of his unparalleled influence on the Sith, so I have decided to dedicate my sabers to him using one of, if not the most important quotation in all of Sith history, which became the Doctrine that would allow the Sith to reach their full potential and peak of power.

Saber 1: "Two there should be; no more, no less."

Saber 2: "One to embody the power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane

Great Choice. You could even do the first above the hand grip, and the second just above the pommel, all on the one saber. Either way a nice tribute to Bane

"Fire" Dark Liberator BR
Hasbro Vader FX
Aeon V2 SY, Consular CG,
Custom Yari staff BR

Mirdan
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

I'm a Jedi...but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »

Wow! What a cool idea! I might have to give that a try. It'd be fun to do one in Basic font and one in Sith font...maybe even one in Mando'a! Of course that doesn't leave much room for a fourth saber.  Wink

My ultrasabers:
Consular Green Dark Liberator V3 with sound and flash
RGB Overlord with sound and flash
Guardian Blue Shock

Dettam
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 02:28:01 PM »

If you know someone in the CNC business, the  machines can engrave any symbol or letter perfectly.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 07:54:39 PM »

Okay, I can't say anything more than this will be awesome when you get it done, but how am I the first person in here to ask for pics of a Shock Staff with Glaive Claws? That thing has to be BEASTLY! Please, are there pics of this to be seen? Did you mount the claws on the Shock Emitters, or did you swap them for the full Glaive Emitters? My curiosity has been raised, and that's unusual when it comes to Sith sabers. lol

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »

Okay, I can't say anything more than this will be awesome when you get it done, but how am I the first person in here to ask for pics of a Shock Staff with Glaive Claws? That thing has to be BEASTLY! Please, are there pics of this to be seen? Did you mount the claws on the Shock Emitters, or did you swap them for the full Glaive Emitters? My curiosity has been raised, and that's unusual when it comes to Sith sabers. lol

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately I typed something stupid that I shouldn't have. I don't YET have both sabers, but I'm ordering my second before the 22nd, so I will definitely get pictures! I'm making sure everything is perfect before I show it off  Grin

Dark Side Points!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »

Cool! Can't wait to see it, sounds like it's gonna be sweet. Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print