Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Color diff between VA-Bane and RGB Prophecy  (Read 5421 times)
rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 03, 2011, 01:45:51 AM »

Well, it took me about an hour but I finally got my camera settings right...  LoL 

This pictures was taken in daylight.  It looks exactly the same on my monitor as it did in pure daylight on the floor.

This is a color comparison between a Violet Amethyst Bane (custom tuned more towards blue) and an RGB CE Prophecy set to Magenta (Red+Blue).

I hope this is of some value to someone Smiley

Emory did the custom tune so he has the details on what resistor he slapped on the red side.   I prefer a bluer purple and he totally hooked me up!

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 02:35:42 AM »

Wow dude, that looks really nice

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAH, the photo, the Bane, or the Prophecy???

LoL

Smiley

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 02:44:50 AM »

lets go with all of the above, i just ordered my first saber and im climbing the Walls waiting for it, I cant wait, Its only a Phantom Initiate V2 but still, my very first saber

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 02:48:54 AM »

If you think they look nice during the day, you will really love them at night... and this is even in a semi-lit room!

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 02:53:09 AM »

Oh, and the staff you ordered is freaking awesome, you are gonna be so happy with it!!!

You won't be able to put it down...  Try not to break any lights or fans with it in your house hahahaha.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 03:56:46 AM »

hahaha, I did that when i went home to my dads, Picked up my wood practice katana and well ya broke the lights in my room, lol, Sucked picking up the tiny pieces of glass, and the few that made it into my hand.

Jacob P. Galvatron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 05:27:38 AM »

Very nice, and handy comparison info as well. I'm considering a bane as my next purchase, just not sure what color to get since I'm trying not to duplicate until I have one of each.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »

If you think they look nice during the day, you will really love them at night... and this is even in a semi-lit room!

Very nice pics.  I think they show the differences pretty well.  The Blue + Red mix in the RGB is a straight mixture.  Our Violet Amethyst leans more towards blue, since that's how most people wanted it.  I like them both, can't go wrong.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

vash1128
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 07:28:47 PM »

Just to clarify, are all Violet Amethyst already custom-tuned to be the bluer purple?  I love the purple on the Bane, and I want to make sure I don't have to special request anything.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

Just to clarify, are all Violet Amethyst already custom-tuned to be the bluer purple?  I love the purple on the Bane, and I want to make sure I don't have to special request anything.

Correct, your Violet Amethyst will be tuned so that the blue stands out.  (So long as there are charged batteries in there)

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 09:36:42 PM »

Very nice, and handy comparison info as well. I'm considering a bane as my next purchase, just not sure what color to get since I'm trying not to duplicate until I have one of each.

Well that's another very nice feature about the bane, its comes with the MLS (Modular LED System) so make sure you get it in Violet Amethyst and then whatever other colors you want to order extra LoL. 

Make sure you get a Heavy-Grade blade for it too (either UltraEdge or non-UltraEdge).  The Bane feels/looks the best with the upgraded heavy blade...

Jacob P. Galvatron
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 11:18:49 PM »

You know, I'd completely forgotten about the MLS. Makes me feel more carefree about whatever initial color I go with.

Jedi_Dragonrider
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

"The Force is strong with this one!"

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 10:00:02 PM »

Correct, your Violet Amethyst will be tuned so that the blue stands out.  (So long as there are charged batteries in there)

Thank you!
I ordered the Dark Monarch yesterday and have been wondering how "Violet" the Violet Amethyst was.
It's the little details, like adjusting the color, that make US awesome.

give me points based or YOUR alignment, pleases.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: