Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Celebration VI Raffle Winners  (Read 20656 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2012, 12:21:32 AM »

Yeah, I know. I get my sabers in less than a week every time. They pretty much always ship on the second or third day, and they take about 4 days (barring weekends) to get here. So I usually get them in 6 days. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2012, 12:31:03 AM »

Mine take 7 days to ship to me once they leave Ultra, so I pretty much always get a weekend that I have to wait through.

BlackHawk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -38

I cannot be seen, for black is colorless...

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2012, 02:28:28 AM »

In a million years, I never expected to win the grand prize! I am so incredibly happy and it has already caused a lot of jealousy amongst my best friends! I am very fortunate, unbelievably fortunate, to win such an amazing prize, and I will not take it for granted for a second! Thank you so much! I'm so excited!

Ur the luckiest person ever...part of me hates you, and another part wishes I knew you

Dark Side points are what I desire...

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2012, 04:35:05 AM »

Mine is scheduled for Monday as well! This is the best month ever!

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Raamelik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side points appreciated!

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2012, 04:47:19 AM »

To answer some questions above, I purchased 5 tickets between 3 of my friends.

Me: 2 Dark Shock Sabers for staff
Friend 1: Raven
Friend 2: Dark Shock

For the Grand Prize, we are agreeing to go 3 musketeer on it - 2 of us split the prize, while we all chip in to get the third person a saber of his choice.

Grand Prize - I am looking at a monarch while my friend is looking at the dark arbiter, but time will tell!

I am Byourel's friend 1! I'm actually his best friend! Star Wars actually started our friendship a little more than 7 years ago! But that's a story for another time, so anyway I decided on getting The Dark Arbiter with a Dark Violet Amethyst LED with flash on clash silver and a blue illuminated AV switch! We ordered my Raven at the beginning of the raffle time period because I didn't have enough cash at that time (I am indeed paying him back) as well as a couple other items combined between the three of us. It was my Raven that got the winning ticket! So, to make it fair, we worked it out that all three of us get a new saber and we are all super excited! Byourel called me this afternoon and said to me "WE WON THE GRAND PRIZE!!! NOT shellTING YOU!!!!" We both proceeded to scream like little school girls!Thank you UltraSabers! You guys are the best!

"To be a Sith is to taste freedom and to know victory." - Yuthura Ban

Raven-Normal claw size, SS pommel, red w/ flash on clash silver
Dark Arbiter- Dark Violet Amythest w/ flash on clash silver

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 10:16:25 PM »

I hate having no money

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

DarkJediKnight72
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 05:45:29 PM »

I just received my Monarch(Guardian Blue) first prize today from UPS and absolutely love it! Great saber and it's in the nickel finish too! Wow! Beautiful! Just out of curiosity to anyone else who happened to win this one as well, do any of you know what type of blade this is? Since it has a silver tint to it I know it's not an Ultraedge. I have a feeling it might be the heavy grade blade and not the regular grade one. Am I correct in saying this? Thanks to anyone who can tell me. Great saber! Huge thanks to Ultrasabers!!!!! Love your products!!!! I'm a customer for life as I have loved everything I've ever ordered from them.

I do not fear the darkness. I embrace it.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »

If you can remove the blade and take a picture of the open end of it, we can tell you. Smiley I think you might have gotten a Heavy Grade.... I won a Phantasm V2 and it came with Heavy Grade blades.

I am not a color...

DarkJediKnight72
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »

If you can remove the blade and take a picture of the open end of it, we can tell you. Smiley I think you might have gotten a Heavy Grade.... I won a Phantasm V2 and it came with Heavy Grade blades.

Thanks for the tip Manroon. I'll take the blade out and check it out when I get home. I know the heavy grades are thicker so I'll be able to tell right away from seeing that. Congrats on your win as well! Cheesy

I do not fear the darkness. I embrace it.

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »

Mine came with UEHG blades.  Heh heh heh... I think they're looking through my previous orders, since the last Phantasm I ordered, I bought with EUHG blades.

Also, there have been several changes to the Aeon/Phantasm design since I bought my first ones a year and a half ago...

UEHG blades are a different shade of white... more silvery and translucent.

Two retention screws per emitter, instead of one.  The old Aeons have an accent hole above the screw, and the new ones have a second screw there instead.

The coupler is marked with XXXXX shapes, instead of ///// ones.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2012, 07:43:36 PM »

I noticed that too! Mine came with UEHG blades, and these look WAY better than my old UEHG from my first purchase over a year ago. They are MUCH brighter, and not as washed out or pastel in hue as the other. I also noticed the double retention screws, which I LOVE! My Dominix V2 has the accent hole, which is cool, but ever since I got the Bellicose I wished they would do more double retentioned sabers. Smiley

I am not a color...

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2012, 12:53:58 AM »

Mine also came with a heavy grade blade, I wasnt used to the weight at all, figure I can use this thing for training, that should help me a lot. It also came in AB which was a great surprise as I was expecting just a normal easy stock color. Leave it to US to go that extra mile even with a free saber!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: