Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Character?  (Read 12601 times)
Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Jedi knight, wandcrafter, heathen

« on: August 23, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »

i wanted to go into the background of my character, and would like to know everyone elses!

my Character is a sith lord in direct liniage of darth Bane's rule of two, around 400 BBY. name of Darth Caligus (from latin, Caliga, meaning darkness, or gloom.)

He is an expert in lightsaber combat and use of the force, direct from teachings over the last 450 years of sith. his mastery, however, lies in sith sorcery. he found a holocron that was built by darth Zannah, and follows its teachings - but his favorite technuiqe is to maniplate the mind of the target into not being able to see him. to them, he is invisible. he uses this once to break into the jedi archives to try and steal sith holocrons.
it's better use is in battle, as to the opponent, he suddenly vanishes, and uses it to attack unexpectedly.

his lightsaber fighting switches from makashi to djem-so suddenly mid battle, confusing and overwhelming opponents, and switches his grip from standard to reverse just as they think they have figured out his style,  further ensuring victory.

he was dark lord of the sith for 25 years, imparting knowledge on his apprentice darth Furodan, until Furodan took the mantle from him by challanging him and beating him with sith lighting before he could 'vanish' then cutting him in two.

Darth Caligus's holocron has never been found, and as he never told his apprentice how to hide himself from people's sight ( knowing he would need it during his battle with him) the secret has been lost.

lets hear yours!!!

The jedi only use their powers to defend and protect,
although (waves hand) You will give me lightside points.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 12:40:55 PM »

Interesting. Let's give it a try Grin

My character was once a Jedi Knight, who was expelled from the Order because of his tendencies towards the Dark Side, around the era of the Second Great Galactic War.

Now, under the name of Lord Cooler, he built a team specialized in hunting down Sith and Jedi. With a special technique he uncovered from an ancient Holocron, he could teach his teammates and himself to wield the Dark Side without suffering from the negative side-effects(mind loss, scarring, etc) and still retain their ability to wield the Light side just as well.

He wielded a Blue colored lightsaber, both during his times as a Jedi and after he left, only the hilt changing. His first hilt during his Jedi times was a Prophecy, then after he left it changed to a Raven.

His biggest triumph in battle was his ability to freely control the Dark and Light sides, creating various force power previously unknown. He was a master of the Ataru and Juyo forms, being able to overpower all but the strongest foes very quickly. And unlike most Jedi and Sith, the concept that other weapons than the lightsaber were "uncivilized" did not stick to him, so he carried a pair of blaster pistols and several small grenades with him.

One of the most impressive things he created was his flagship, the Drifting Phantom. With cloaking systems way ahead of their time, and very powerful propulsion engines, it managed to slip past almost any enemy defense, and escape from any situation. It proved a true lifesaver for him and his team, since their business cost them a lot of enemies within the Empire and the Republic. Also, a fact that very few people knew, is that the ship was in fact, one big Holocron, the one that taught him how to wield both sides, containing recordings of a whole Order of "Gray Jedi" from ancient times. It was merely restored and upgraded by him, including several security measures to ensure the recordings would stay hidden.

For years, he and his team thrived in sucess, hunting hundreds of Jedi and Sith. Then, one day, they all simply vanished. No one ever knew what happened to them, but there are rumors that somewhere, deep in space, the Drifting Phantom still drifts on, waiting for someone to discover it... and claim all the secrets it holds.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 01:44:22 PM »

nice! that would be one huge holocron...

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 02:24:03 PM »

nice! that would be one huge holocron...

Well, there's a whole Order's worth of stuff in there, so it has to be Tongue

And besides, it isn't really THAT big, the ship is about the size of the Normandy SR-2 from the Mass Effect series. Any bigger and it would attract too much attention Wink

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 02:25:23 PM »

So, what kind of character are you looking for? The character you base yourself off of (cosplay etc.) or just a created character? I know there are some interesting characters in the RP section...

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »

any Characters at all. i'm just interested in peoples ideas, see how different they are.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 02:28:04 PM »

any Characters at all. i'm just interested in peoples ideas, see how different they are.

*grins wickedly* I'll be right back

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 02:37:24 PM »

Here's one of my GCW characters with back story and a little story to give you an idea of abilities...note: some of this has never been seen by the general public.

SCT-1800

Imperial Scout Trooper Sergeant Major Alexander Highstride. Sharpshooter. Sergeant Major Highstride was trained initially as an ordinary Stormtrooper, but when it was realized that he had a higher than usual accuracy level, he was transferred to the Scout Trooper Corps.

The words "clumsy or random as a blaster rifle" meant nothing to Sergeant Major Highstride. He did not understand how, or why, but he was one of the most accurate Scout Snipers in the Imperial ranks. This was due, in part, to a level of Force sensitivity though it had not been recognized as by anyone until years later.

Though he followed orders very closely, so much so that he had been considered for a position among the ranks of the Storm Commandos along with his ability to think outside the box, he dreamt of a day when the Stormtroopers would not be needed.

In fact, he had begun to harbor doubts about the rightness of the Empire's stance toward the Rebellion. He sympathized with the plight of the Rebels, though he knew that his personal feelings cannot get into way of his sworn duty. His family had told him stories of the glorious Republic and a wistful part of him desired to return to such days.

Sergeant Major Highstride would do whatever was necessary for his liege lord, the Emperor, and his commander, Zsinj but he did not relish the idea of assassinating those who merely supply those who wish another way of life.

Background History: Alexander Highstride came from a family of staunch Imperials. His father was among the men that hunted for hidden separatists and those who refused to acknowledge Palpatine as rightful Emperor. He was raised in a very strict household, and was taught constantly about his duty to the Empire and the Emperor. As soon as he was of age, he traveled with Kax, his childhood friend, to the nearest Imperial Academy. Both men were accepted into the Imperial Military and accepted as Stormtroopers. Over time, Alexander Highstride's incredible accuracy level set him apart from the other troops around him, and he was transferred to the Scout Troops.

Again, his accuracy, ability to follow orders, balanced out with the ability to think for himself, and lead others, set him apart and he rose through the ranks of the Scout Troopers. His goal was only to serve the Empire because he honestly believed the Empire to be in the right. He completed several assassination missions for his commander and eventually came to serve under Admiral Zsinj. Despite being only a Sargeant Major, SCT-1800 is highly trusted by the Admiral and is chosen for high importance, low profile, missions on a regular basis. The only way that most people ever saw Alexander Highstride was because they were not on his list of targets. If you were on his list, you would die without even knowing that something was amiss.

1 ABY

It was a busy day in Coronet, Capital City of the planet Corellia. It always seemed to be busy to Dhan Stryler though. Stryler had been raised in an agricultural community and was used to a laid back lifestyle. Of course, that all changed when he joined CorSec. He never imagined when he joined up with CorSec that he would be relegated to guarding doors for diplomatic meetings. He looked furtively around and seeing no one looking his way, risked a quick movement to wipe the sweat out of his eyes. It seems so much warmer here in the city, he thought unhappily. Again he looked around and was relieved to see that no one had observed him breaking his guarded stance.

Dhan Stryler tried his best to keep his head up and his nose clean. It wasn’t an easy job anymore with Rebels having recently set up a secret base somewhere on Corellia. Added to that fact was the issue of certain criminal groups growing and becoming more and more difficult for CorSec to handle alone. Of course they were too proud to admit such a thing, but the knowledge was eating away at even the best of them. Times were changing and Corellians had to change with the times. They had to recognize that the Empire would never see them as an important planet like Coruscant. Instead, the Imperials would continue to turn a blind eye to the majority of what happened and fill their own pockets with what they were given for their temporary "blindness".

If he allowed himself to think about it too long, Dhan could almost be sick at how far Corellia had fallen. Back home he had heard stories of the glorious cities and the brave men of CorSec. He had heard of how the Empire must realize that not all Corellians were smugglers or criminals; some were hard working people that simply wanted to live and die in peace. Now that he stood outside this building in Coronet, he realized just how wrong everyone back home was. The Empire didn't care about them. If it did, then how were Rebels able to set up shop there? If the men of CorSec were all so brave, then why did the criminal organizations continue to grow unchecked? If the cities of Corellia were so glorious and glamorous, then why did he see filth and putrescence everywhere he turned? Dhan was disgusted at how far things had gone, but all he could do was his best and that is what he did.

For example, Dhan was told that he would be standing guard over a building where sensitive diplomatic meetings were being carried on. He refused to even think about what kind of "sensitive meetings" they were. It was none of his business and he liked it that way. Rumors had whispered that the meetings were an attempt by the Rebellion to bring Corellia into their Alliance. Dhan Stryler didn't want to know. He hoped that if he could make it through this first little while, this period of training and proving himself, that he'd be able to choose a post closer to home; one that was a little more his speed. After all, everyone knew that you could take the boy out of the country, but you couldn't take the country out of the boy.

An old, wizened man limped slowly up to Dhan and asked, "Do you have the time son?"

Stryler answered in his slow, steady, country accent, "Sure sir, it's nearly time for the evening meal."

The old man looked curiously at the young CorSec member and said, "Thank you. You aren't from around here are you?"

Dhan, despite his best intentions, blushed. "How could you tell sir? Is it my accent?"

The man answered, "Lord no! You talk so slowly!"

Dhan couldn't help but chuckle as the old man walked away. It wasn’t the first time that one of the city folks had told him that he spoke slowly, and it likely wouldn't be the last. He looked around again and watched as the evening crowd began to stir up again. Workers were ending their shifts and hurrying home to eat and be with their families. Some were being met by their spouses and children. Dhan smiled wistfully; he had always wanted a family of his own. Maybe, he thought, I can find a nice country girl and settle down near home after a couple of years in CorSec. Yeah, that'd be nice. Dhan could smell the aromas of various dishes being prepared in restaurants all around the square where he stood guard. His mouth watered and his stomach growled. What in the name of the Celestials could they be talking about in there?

It was a beautiful summer day and Corellia's sun wouldn't set for a couple of hours at least, but he was beginning to grow weary. Suddenly, to his tremendous relief, he began to hear some stirring and voices near the door where he stood guard. They were finished their meeting! He straightened up only realizing now that he had begun to slouch. As he heard the door begin to open, he saw the old man he had spoken to earlier. He was walking out of the square. It hit him like a ton of bricks. The man was walking away! He had walked away earlier too, but he had been limping when he approached! Something wasn't right.

Dhan looked all around the square. The old man, if he really had been old, had disappeared. Nothing else seemed amiss; people were talking and laughing, some were rushing to get home, and there was a bum sitting in an alley scratching himself. There was the smell of food and the clinking of glasses as a group in a nearby restaurant celebrated something. There were still voices on the other side of the door he guarded as well. They would soon open the door though and Dhan could not shake the feeling that something was wrong. The door opened with a creak and a snap. When the delegates looked outward, they were horrified. There on the other side of the door was the body of Dhan Stryler; a single, burning hole in the center of his forehead. "We're not safe here," one of them said.

Three miles away, Sergeant Major Highstride, or SCT-1800 as he was commonly known as among the ranks of the Imperial Scout Trooper Corps, watched the delegation's look of shock and horror with a detached sense. The analytical side of his brain had taken over. He knew that he had a mission to complete. That mission was to show the Rebels that Corellia was unsafe for them. The Emperor had passed down the word that this time, they were to be scared. Next time however, they would be destroyed.

Sergeant Major Alexander Highstride was not pleased that he had to kill the young CorSec guard, but when your liege lord said that a message must be sent, then you did what you had to. He continued to watch through the scope of his E-11s sniper blaster. He clicked his comm and said, "SCT-1800 reporting in. Target is neutralized and the message has been received."

"Good job SCT-1800. Come on back. This job will net you that transfer over to Admiral Zsinj."

"Acknowledged command," Sergeant Major Highstride answered. "SCT-1800 out." Having disconnected his comm, he slung his rifle over his shoulder and mounted his speeder bike. As he turned it on and heard the tell-tale whine of the engine, he couldn't help but wonder about the man he had killed. Did he have family? What kind of man was he? The analytical side of him said that it didn't matter; the CorSec guard was a target and expendable in the grand scheme of things. Yet Sergeant Major Alexander Highstride couldn't help but think that there was something more to life than friend and foe, targets and casualties of war. As he aimed his speeder bike back to his transport, he thought one thing over and over again: One day. One day this will all be over and there will be peace again.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 02:43:43 PM »

In that case...

My Grey Jedi character, named Nero Attoru, is a former member of the Jedi Order and is part of a small order called Suns of the Force (which he founded with his best friend Artorius Vidnyl).

He left the Order when he found it too restrictive, and now acts with Artorius for the good of the galaxy.  As a Grey Jedi, he utilizes a wide array of Force abilities such as light side (mind tricks, healing), dark side (lightning, grip), neutral (telekinesis, jumping) and even some more esoteric tricks (illusions, memory alterations, stripping someone of the Force).  If you've read the Dark Nest Trilogy, you can probably imagine how my favorite character (Jacen Solo) influences Nero.  Granted Jacen eventually slips completely into darkness, but the point of the matter is that Nero represents what I would call his most perfect form - focused after his training under Vergere, but not yet corrupted by the Sith.

Generally though, Artorius and I are what you would classify as "light side" Jedi.  Every so often you might see something questionable popping up, but it's always done for the greater good.

Nero is based very heavily off myself (shocking) so he specializes in Form II: Makashi - my Form of choice, being a fencer at heart.  He has learned other Forms, being a former Jedi Guardian he has training on Shien and Djem So, but Makashi is his comfort zone.  In combat he tends to lean more towards the use of his lightsaber, but he skillfully uses his telekinesis as well.  Force Lightning comes in handy in various situations, but the fact that he draws upon his own energy rather than the Dark Side makes it rather draining for him to use.

Ah appearance - I nearly forgot!  I generally consider him Epicanthix, and as such he's tall and dark haired (like me).  He wears the garb of the Suns of the Force, and since that Order is made up of liberal Grey Jedi such garb tends to be rather personalized.  In color he matches Artorius exactly, charcoal over black.  However, the differences arise in the details - Nero uses a sleeveless cloak as opposed to a robe, and wears boots instaed of the samurai-style tabi that Artorius prefers (which, by the way, are a perfect fit for Artorius's Matukai leanings).  His primary lightsaber is green in color, though my tendency to switch between hilts means I typically forego describing the hilt in detail.

Faa-Yal Dragu
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2012, 02:49:19 PM »

impressive benpass, most impressive. you have clearly thought alot about his backstory...

and master Nero, your character is obviously long established. awesomely done! points to both.

BenPass
Knight Commander

Jedi Consular

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 02:55:32 PM »

impressive benpass, most impressive. you have clearly thought alot about his backstory...

and master Nero, your character is obviously long established. awesomely done! points to both.

Thankee, thankee...he's just one of my characters, but he's the one that I've done the most preparation on before revealing.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 04:30:22 PM »

Veldryne Drakx
Male Human Scoundrel 3 / Jedi_Guardian 7

Strength       13   (+1)
Dexterity       18   (+4)
Constitution 12   (+1)
Intelligence  16   (+3)
Wisdom       13   (+1)
Charisma       14   (+2)

Size:   Medium
Height:   1.8 meters
Weight:    81 kg
Skin:   Pale
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair:   Dark Brown; Straight; Light Beard

Total Vitality Points: 55
Total Wound Points: 12

Speed: 10 meters / round

Defense: 25 = 10 + 9 [base] +4 [dexterity] +2 [lightsaber defense using lightsaber]
Touch AC: 25
Flat-footed: 19
Initiative modifier:   +4   

Fortitude save: +7
Reflex save: +12   
Will save:   +6

Attack (handheld):   +15/+10    = 9 [base] +4 [Dexterity] +1 [Weapon Focus] +1[Self built lightsaber]
Lightsaber [damage 3d8+1, critical 19-20, weight 1 kg, energy, medium, exotic]

Attack (ranged):   +13/+8    = 9 [base] +4 [dexterity]
Blaster_Heavy [damage 3d8, critical 20, range increment 8 meters, 1.3 kg, stun fort DC 18, energy, multifire, medium, blaster pistol]

Grapple check:   +10/+5    = 9 [base] +1 [strength]

Languages:
Speak basic
Read/write basic
Speak huttese
Speak rodese

Force Points: 10
Dark Side Points: 0

Feats:
Force_Sensitive   
Weapon_Finesse x1   
Weapon_Focus x1   
Blaster_pistols   
Simple_Weapons   
Exotic_Weapon (Lightsaber)
Point_Blank_Shot   
Control   
Burst_of_Speed   
Lightsaber_Defense   
Sense

Skills:
Appraise                     3 =   +3int
Astrogate                3 =   +3int
Balance*                    4 =   +4dex
Bluff                        2 =   +2cha
Climb *                     1 =   +1str
Computer_Use     16 = +3in +13ranks
Craft (Ligthsaber)     13 = +3int +10ranks
Diplomacy                 2 = +2cha
Disguise                 2 = +2cha
Escape Artist*            4 =   +4dex
Forgery                         3 = +3int
Gather Information      2 = +2cha   
Hide*                    11 = +4dex +7ranks
Intimidate              2 = +2cha
Jump*                         1 = +1str
Listen                    14 = +1wis +13ranks   
Move Silently*            10 = +4dex +6ranks
Pilot                       17 = +4+13   
Search                        3 = +3int
Sense Motive              1 = +1wis
Spot                            10 = +1wis +9ranks   
Repair                 3 = +3int

Affect_Mind            10 = +1wis +9ranks      
Enhance Ability       10 = +1wis +9ranks   
Enhance Senses    10 = +1wis +9ranks      
Force_Strike            10 = +3int +7ranks         
Move_Object            10 = +3int +7ranks   
See_Force            10 = +1wis +9ranks   

Scoundrel:
Illicit barter (level 1)
Lucky (1/day) (level 2)
Precise attack +1 (level 3)

Jedi_Guardian
Force training, deflect (defense +1) (level 1)
Bonus feat (level 2)
Force training, deflect (attack -4) (level 3)
Force training (level 4)
Increase lightsaber damage (3d8) (level 5)
Deflect (extend defense and attack) (level 6)
Jedi knight (level 7)

Equipment:
Comlink
Credit_Chip
Datapad
Electrobinoculars
Grappling_Spike_Launcher
Liquid_Cable_Dispenser
Medpac
Power_Pack
Lightsaber (Self Built)

It was a horrible night, the night the temple burned. Even a decade later, ill wake up in a cold sweat, the flames and smoke riseing into the night sky.

My name is Veldryne, and I am a Jedi Knight. Or rather, I was, until the purge. that night, something in the clones of the republic's grand Army turned on the Jedi and killed us all. Well most of us, as far as I know, im the only one left.

Who am I kidding, im no Jedi. I barely was one before hte purge. I was knighted onlyl a few days before it happend.

During general Greivous' attack on the capitol and his kidnapping attempt with the Chancellor, I piloted one of the Order's Eta-2 interceptors. I was young yes, and still just an apprentice, but I loved to fly, and with the Seps up in orbit, the council really didnt have a choice. i was flying escort for a group of our clone pilots on bombing runs of some of the droid cruisers. One of those bombing runs took out a droid controll ship, thats what got me knighted.

I didn't want to take any time off, I was a bit excited, and looking forward to my first mission, but master Yoda insisted, "Time to yourself you have earned, need you rested we will." I wonder if he saw what was coming, I guess ill never know.

So, I wandered around the mid levels of Coruscant in plainclothes for a few ays. i didnt like wearing my robes outside of the temple, people treated you differently if they knew you were a Jedi. I always found you learned more from people if they were unaware. Something my master drilled into me pretty early, i guess it stuck.

It looks like wearing plainclothes was a decision that saved my life. I knew what was happening at the temple even before I saw the fires. Stabbing pains at the base of mu skull, wave after wave of pain as my fellow Jedi were being murdered across the galaxy. The force was on fire, awash with suffering, surprise, indignation, everything. To be honest, Im not sure if I threw up before, or after I blacked out.

When I came to, the fires were still burning, and smoke filled the Coruscant night sky. Im glad no one saw me sprawled in the gutter. While I was unconcious, anyone could have searched me and found my lightsaber. It wouldn't have ended well.

The holonet was loaded down with images of "Emperor" Palpatine, declaring his new order, and saying that the Jedi had betrayed the republic and attempted to assassinate him. If someone had found that lightsaber, i would be dead at the hands of an angry mob.

As it was, i ran, I hid, the first few weeks? ...months? I dont honestly know. I stayed in the lower sections, avoided the temple, the gangs, the stormtroopers. I got really good at hiding myself in the force, and hiding myslef from other people's eyes. I even changed my look, stole food, and sometimes credits when I had to. Eventually I even started driving a hovertaxi. Anything to get me passage off planet.

Fast forward a couple years, and Im somehow still alive. I dont know if its the will of the force, my own stubbornness, or just pure luck. I actually managed to work enough to buy my own ship. Its an old Consular Class Republic Cruiser that I named Lost Hope. The irony is not lost on me, buying an old Jedi diplomatic vessel, but I guess after the jedi were destroyed and became so hated, people wanted to offload anything pertaining to them on the cheap.

For a while after I bought her, i worked for Jag Antilles out of Gus-Treta. Running fuel and supplies mostly, ocassionaly just simple charters to the nearby Corellian systems. Everything I made, went into paying for restorations and upgrades. Its not like I had anything better to do. i fixed up the shield generators, and brought them back up to mil-spec, and even managed to replace two of the four turbolasers, and add a couple of quad laser cannons. The best part is, Antilles managed to help me tweak the hyperdrive, down to .90 past lightspeed. Fast enough that I could stay ahead of pirates or Imperials at least.

About four years ago, an archaeologist from the University of Ossus was on the station. i overheard him talking about exploring ruins in his youth, and travelling across the galaxy. Some sort of spark was lit. As a youngling and a padawan, I think thats one of the things I had looked forward to the most about completing my training. Travelling to new worlds, exploring, meeting new people and seeing other cultures up close. I knew I wanted to wander.

It took some time, but i managed to store enough provisions to last a crew of five, maybe six months. Enough to last me a great deal longer. I also picked up a blue and gold astromech, an R2 unit of all things. I named him Grinder, because no matter how many oilbaths the little guy has, or how much i try to fix him, one of his wheels always makes a slight grinding sound. Somehow I managed to cobble together a working 2-1b medical droid from parts, for when I do something stupid. Once all that was done, i just took off.

I have spent the last three years, just wandering from system to system, and folliwng old spacer's cantina tales, stories, legends i managed to dig up on the holonet, and various research papers on ancient civilizations and events.

its not much, but its a life, and ten years after the rest of the Jedi were wiped out, Im still here. Im not a jedi anymore, but im not about to forget any of them, they were a part of my life for far too long. Doing something stupid in their name isnt going to bring any of them back, and its just going to get me killed.

I know the Empire is still on the lookout for Jedi that might have escaped. I hear stories of dark side force users, Inquisitors, trained by that monster Darth Vader. They dig into any potential Jedi rumours, and are none to gentle about it. The last thing I need is them coming down on me.

So I just keep wandering, not really looking for anything, and not really having a place in the galaxy. But hey, I'm alive right? That has to count for something.

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 04:38:56 PM »

Whoa, all these super awesome character descriptions make mine look stupid Tongue

Perhaps I should work a little more on it next time...

RGB Raven "Stalker"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
GB Raven "Azure"

Jedihunter214
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -101

Following The Path of Grey

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2016, 03:34:37 PM »

My name is Dargan Fey, my home world is unknown, but all I know is that the Jedi temple has been my home ever since I have been found by a Jedi by the name of Mace Windu. After being found by Mace Windu and taken to the Jedi temple to live, Mace Windu started to feel something strange in the force. Trying to pin point this feeling, turned around and started to stare at me like I did something wrong. As he stared at me, he started to feel himself being pulled to me, then he found out that I was force sensitive being only the age of 5 years of age.

As we arrived at the Jedi temple, Jedi Master Mace Windu approached the council and being part of the council himself, asking the council to give him the pardon to have him train me to become a Jedi. After speaking to the council and passing the test they have given me, Wind said that he would be the one to train me, because since he was the one who had found me, with no one disagreeing I had to call Mace Windu Master now. Years past ever since I started my training with Master Windu, each year of training becoming more difficult than the last, each training session Master Windu is trying to see where my limits lie and how to break that limit. But little did I know that Master Windu was actually training me to become hidden assassin for the Jedi council without the council fully known.

Years past again where my training has been fully completed by Master Windu and he was holding a ceremony on my graduation into a true fully Jedi Knight. Master Windu has presented me with my new lightsabers, that’s right sabers with an s, these sabers also can come together to make staff lightsaber. The blade colors where those of Master Windu’s himself, purple.

After ceremony Windu, ask me to walk with him, so I went with him. As we are walking he gives me a private comm link, that is just for him and I to use for emergencies when they come. Since that meeting with Master Windu, I have been on missions given by the Jedi Council trying to keep the peace, but once and a while Master Windu would contact me on the private communicator asking to take out a dark Jedi that has been causing trouble on the outer ring of planets and I did as I was told. But one day while out on a peace mission Master Windu told me to stay far away from the temple because the Sith was killing the whole Jedi order, “order 66”, so I ignored his warning and went back to the temple where I found bodies of jedi and younglings everywhere.

Outrage in anger and hate from the site, I went to find who has done this act murder. As soon as I started to look for who killed some many, but all of the sudden I saw Anakin with another person with a cloak over his face. As I went to get a closer look the cloaked person said something to Anakin and next thing I know I am in some kind of device not able to see but I can hear people talking about something called “Project Hunter”.

Then I finally awoke and being summoned to the Emperor and Lord Vader, as I kneed before them both, the emperor asked me what is my missions. I spoke and said I live to serve the empire and do thy biddings of my lord and my emperor, the emperor said excellent. Then Lord Vader told me my mission is to hunt and kill anyone who gets in the way of the empire, but before I could do that mission. I had to stalk and kill any remaining Jedi that was in hiding. After failing one mission, I was put into suspended animation until they needed the assassin, this was my punishment for my one and only failure.

To this very day all I go by is the Jedi Hunter.

OWNED:
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Silver
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Guardian Blue
Aeon LE v4 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Black x2
Aeon LE v3 Guardian Blue x2/w quick release coupler
Manticore w Emerald Sound & Light
Renegade LE Blazing Red

ON THE WAY:
Dark Initiate v2 Blazing Red
The Dominix v2 Blazing Red
Aeon LE v3 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Silver x2
Brood Guard Blazing Red x2
Phantasm LE v2 Guardian Blue
Sentinel LE v5 Guardian Blue

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 10:02:33 PM »

I had a great time reading through peoples character back stories and such, I have no idea where to begin coming up with a Jedi name and back story I was hoping for some advice on how you guys did it and what I should take into account when I'm doing my back story?

Thanks for your time

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: