Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Character?  (Read 1302 times)
Jedihunter214
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -73

The Slayer of Jedi Dargan Fey

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2016, 03:11:30 PM »

I had a great time reading through peoples character back stories and such, I have no idea where to begin coming up with a Jedi name and back story I was hoping for some advice on how you guys did it and what I should take into account when I'm doing my back story?

Thanks for your time

It is not that hard, what you need to do is look at name meanings that target you and your personality. Then combined them in to a name that fits you and you alone. Story is a different thing, if you have every played D & D  then role playing should come easy. That is my thoughts, hope they help

{Dark Side Points}

Sabers Own w/ sound:
x2 Dark Standard Issued Battle Sabers w/ Vertical Grooves Violet Amethyst
Dominix LE V3 Pike Staff Blazing Red
Aeon V4 LE 40" blade Sentinel Yellow
Manticore Emerald Obsidian V4 Arctic Blue Pulse SunRider's Destiny FOC Adegan Silver

Wishlist:
Flamberge LE all with 24" Midgrade blades Blazing Red "Ordered"
x2 Standard Issued Battle Sabers w/ Vertical Grooves LE Arctic Blue

Dark_Star_2000
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2016, 09:05:19 AM »

2,000,000 ABY
Naboo

My character started out as an orphan named Ushakav Kalsin. In the orphanage, he was literally locked up in a cell 300 meters below ground to protect the others from my strange abilities (the Force). During a conquest against a new reformed Sith Order, he was found by the Jedi and taken in. He was admitted into the Jedi Order and reached a level of skill and ability that surpassed the greatest of Jedi. However, after learning a dark secret about one of the current Council Members who was also his Master, he killed his Master and abandoned the Jedi and became a vigilante. He went into hiding on Tython, where he delved into the secrets of all the different sides of the Force. 10 years go by and he has moved on, and has decided to eradicate all the different orders of Force users and start anew. He started with the Revanites, burning their shrines and temples to the ground and taking their relics for himself to amplify his power. He was almost successful in destroying both the Jedi and Sith at once, since they were already at a heated point in the current war, but the combined power of the entire Jedi and Sith Orders was too much for him and he was defeated, and now resides in a stasis chamber at the center of Hoth's core

Darth Knox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -801

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 09:26:48 AM »

I had a great time reading through peoples character back stories and such, I have no idea where to begin coming up with a Jedi name and back story I was hoping for some advice on how you guys did it and what I should take into account when I'm doing my back story?

Thanks for your time
I found the best way to write a back story is start with the basics:

Species, gender, skin colour, hair colour, year of birth, planet of birth (for help with planets check out starwars.wikia)

From there you can move onto the next important things: Jedi or Sith. If A Jedi, then come up with a name (there are star wars name generators you can google if you're struggling). If you are a Sith, come up with a real name and then a Darth name.

After that, you can start fleshing out the rest of the back story; does your character have any siblings, what happened to their parents or was he/she an orphan? How did they discover they were force sensitive? Who trained them? If they're a Sith how did they fall to the darkside?

Eventually you may find that while you are figuring all this out that your creative mind kicks in and new ideas flow.

I did all of the above and ended up with this backstory http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27744.0

Hope that helps

Tony89
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »

I found the best way to write a back story is start with the basics:

Species, gender, skin colour, hair colour, year of birth, planet of birth (for help with planets check out starwars.wikia)

From there you can move onto the next important things: Jedi or Sith. If A Jedi, then come up with a name (there are star wars name generators you can google if you're struggling). If you are a Sith, come up with a real name and then a Darth name.

After that, you can start fleshing out the rest of the back story; does your character have any siblings, what happened to their parents or was he/she an orphan? How did they discover they were force sensitive? Who trained them? If they're a Sith how did they fall to the darkside?

Eventually you may find that while you are figuring all this out that your creative mind kicks in and new ideas flow.

I did all of the above and ended up with this backstory http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27744.0

Hope that helps

That helps a lot thanks I'll get on that right away have points

Wishlist: Bellicose Emerald V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side
There is only the force
I will do what I must to keep the balance
The balance is what keeps me together
There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
There is passion, Yet emotion
Serenity, Yet peace
Chaos, Yet order
I am the weilder of the flame, the protector of balance