Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Your Character?  (Read 12663 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2018, 03:01:49 AM »

Here's a brief history of my Sith Character/Persona. It's a little more in depth but I just wanted to share a bit.

Lord Maelstrom:
   During the reign of the Galactic Empire the Emperor had a dark force acolyte or force user named Jam Yorrik. He was trained in the ways of the dark side to be used if Darth Vader couldn't bring young Skywalker over to the dark side, or in the extreme case of Lord Vader ever trying to dispatch him and take over as per the Rule of Two.
   During the battle on Hoth Jam Yorrik was sent to the planet Sarka in the Mid Rim to see about rumors of a rebel supply station, if true he was to kill the garrison commander, set up imperial forces, and take control of the planet. Once there he finds it is partially true but the Rebel forces are heavy in their presence, he kills the Garrison Commander but finds himself confronted with the Rebels and Sarkans forces, he dispatched several of their commanders and guardsmen but has to flee due to the overwhelming odds, in his retreat he interrogates a Sarkan Governor who had alerted the Rebel Alliance, he pulled the information from him by using his dark force abilities, it left the Governor mentally unstable, he destroys the communications towers of the alliance and jumps into hyperspace in his ship The Scalphunter, a heavily modified Marauder-class corvette.
    For this act Jam Yorrik is given the title of Lord Maelstrom by the Emperor who had sensed the dark side flowing freely through him.
   During the battle of Endor he, Lord Maelstrom, was sent into unknown space roughly 4500 parsecs past Csilla, as the Imperial Forces had received an old distress beacon from the Imperal Prison Ship the Asylum, there had been an uprising or riot and some of the ship had been lost to the prisoners. Lord Maelstrom's orders were to board the ship, quell the disturbance, and bring the ship back, any resistance was to be dealt with harshly.
   On this mission Lord Maelstrom had a detachment of Stormtroopers led by Commander Forge, unknown to Lord Maelstrom, Forge's orders were to help quell the uprising and eliminate Lord Maelstrom. The Emperor had began to think him becoming too powerful.
   On the Asylum the uprising was quickly put down, Lord Maelstrom excuted the six leaders, gorce choked the Imperal Warden to death and appointed Forge as the new Warden until they returned. That's when Forge turned him, outnumbered he stunned, shackled, and frozen in carbonite and placed in a force sensitive holding cell.
   Unfortunately on the return trip the Asylum was attacked and crashed on a planet called Trislla, about 3500 parsecs from IIum. Due to being frozen in carbonite Lord Maelstrom survived, he was released by a Togruta female, Odsi Shaa, who found his carbonite casket embedded in a swamp among the wreckage of several Tie Fighters, he now travels the galaxy hunting Sith, Odsi Shaa travels with him.
Wonderful bio! I would be interested in reading more, if you're inclined to writing a story  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

JimmyJam
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2018, 03:15:17 AM »

Thank you so much.
I actually write on the side, my bio is from a book I'm writing... STAR WARS: LEGENDS OF THE SITH.
   Lord Maelstrom and the other characters are from the book. I based him off my cosplay/choreography and I put a story to it, Jam Yorrik is a play on my name.
I have three books published, the best of which is by Ingram 1st Books: CROSS ~ Vampyre Slayer by James York the ISBN 1418455717, 9781418455712, I received an award from the Ohioana State Library here. I'm hoping I can submit it to Lucas Arts/Disney.
   I'm glad it intetested you. I can upload a bit of the book for you and others to read. Thanks again.

Points Please.

I fear no man, no beast, I serve no master... for I am the shadows, the darkness, I am the SITH.
   ~Lord Maelstrom~

Sabers: Raven Super Sith

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »

Thank you so much.
I actually write on the side, my bio is from a book I'm writing... STAR WARS: LEGENDS OF THE SITH.
   Lord Maelstrom and the other characters are from the book. I based him off my cosplay/choreography and I put a story to it, Jam Yorrik is a play on my name.
I have three books published, the best of which is by Ingram 1st Books: CROSS ~ Vampyre Slayer by James York the ISBN 1418455717, 9781418455712, I received an award from the Ohioana State Library here. I'm hoping I can submit it to Lucas Arts/Disney.
   I'm glad it intetested you. I can upload a bit of the book for you and others to read. Thanks again.
That is incredibly impressive!  Congratulations on your achievements!  I would love to read it!

And, if I may suggest, I would highly recommend reading the entries submitted by Karmack, Lord_S_Gray, Taegin Roan, and myself.  We've got an experiment going: shared continuity  Wink

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »

Welcome Jimmy Jam!  I have to admit, I would be very interested in reading about that awakening.  The flip from Lord Maelstrom serving the Emperor to back to Jam Yorrik, Sith Hunter has the makings of an amazing story.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

JimmyJam
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -4

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2018, 04:57:30 PM »

Awe thanks guys. I'll put Some of it up.
   Yes I will read all of your stuff, nothing like a good read on exciting stories.
Welcome Jimmy Jam!  I have to admit, I would be very interested in reading about that awakening.  The flip from Lord Maelstrom serving the Emperor to back to Jam Yorrik, Sith Hunter has the makings of an amazing story.  :-)

Points Please.

I fear no man, no beast, I serve no master... for I am the shadows, the darkness, I am the SITH.
   ~Lord Maelstrom~

Sabers: Raven Super Sith

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2018, 05:14:25 PM »

LOL  Dutchman and LSG are really good.  I think they give me to much credit for being the fore-runner.  LOL  But feel free and enjoy!

There's a lot of cross-over, especially between Dutchman and myself, so if something seems out of place its probably just from another story.  No worries.  Looking forward to reading your stuff!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2018, 06:35:45 PM »

Awe thanks guys. I'll put Some of it up.
   Yes I will read all of your stuff, nothing like a good read on exciting stories.
LOL  Dutchman and LSG are really good.  I think they give me to much credit for being the fore-runner.  LOL  But feel free and enjoy!

There's a lot of cross-over, especially between Dutchman and myself, so if something seems out of place its probably just from another story.  No worries.  Looking forward to reading your stuff!
JimmyJam, ignore Karm's second sentence; yes, without him I doubt we'd have our stories but he (and LSG and TR) are outstanding outstanding writers!   Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2018, 08:43:57 PM »

I think part of what we like so much about Karm's stories is how much depth he gives each one of his characters. Even if they are not important, they are very well developed and thought out.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Thea Quickstride
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2018, 08:54:03 PM »

My character is known as Thea Quickstride (also my username). Thea is a quick-witted, outgoing, and quirky character who ends up being more of a hero than she expected to be.

Thea is a DeVoizian, which are humanoid aliens that posess electric powers due to their home planet of DeVoizia having constant dry thunderstorms. These DeVoizians have no pupils; they have striking bright irises that range from a yellow green to an indigo. The DeVoizians also move faster and jump higher than others, due to DeViozia having a heavier atmosphere and stronger gravity than most planets. My character and her twin brother Tona are the last of the DeVoizians. Thea can use electric abilities on people, to act as a defibrillator or a taser, while Tona can use his abilities on devices and droids. Thea is not Force capable, but she makes up for her lack with her speed, agility, electric capabilities and mad lightsaber skills.

Her lightsaber is no average Jedi Knight lightsaber: it has no crystal. It is instead electrically charged and can only be used by DeVoizian hands, although it can be turned of by non-DeVoizians. To get a good picture of what her lightsaber looks like imagine a Prophecy V3 with golden accents and a Sunrider's Destiny blade.

Thea lives her life as a protector of the small, deciduous planet Ganesso, along with a group of young adults including her brother Tona, force-sensitive Clarc, and weapons master Daxen. They are led by elderly former pilot Qi'alvo Walthan. They are known as the Savants of Ganesso. Reply if you want to hear more about this character!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2018, 02:42:20 AM »

Hello Thea!  Welcome to the fray!  We're always interested in hearing more.  :-)

That sounds like a potent mix for a story line.  I would love to hear the stories and maybe eventually see how you interact with the larger "fan-verse".  :-)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2018, 03:09:09 AM »

Hello and welcome Thea!

I have to echo Karm: your character sounds intriguing!  I would enjoy hearing more!  And I like your idea concerning a non-Force, extranormal being.  Did you create the DeVoizians yourself?  Wonderful creation regardless!

I would also HIGHLY recommend that you check out and read the threads authored by Karmack, Lord_S_Gray, Taegin Roan, (and if I may be as so bold, myself).  Excellent stories one and all, plus we have an experiment going: shared continuity  Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: