Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Having Big Trouble With LSU Converter  (Read 1608 times)
NinjaJesus
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« on: August 30, 2012, 12:30:48 AM »

Hey guys. NinjaJesus here.

I am currently having trouble with the LSU converter that is with the Obsidian Launcher.  First of all, I'm a moron when it comes to everything but some basic stuff for computers, so: How do you use the LSU converter?  I've been wanting to make some custom sound fonts, but I don't know how to use the converter to do so.  If anyone can give me a quick tutorial on how to launch and use the converter, I would be immensely grateful.  Thank you.

Hotelsdevil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

YAY

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 08:08:58 PM »

Hey guys. NinjaJesus here.

I am currently having trouble with the LSU converter that is with the Obsidian Launcher.  First of all, I'm a moron when it comes to everything but some basic stuff for computers, so: How do you use the LSU converter?  I've been wanting to make some custom sound fonts, but I don't know how to use the converter to do so.  If anyone can give me a quick tutorial on how to launch and use the converter, I would be immensely grateful.  Thank you.

Hello, i am currently uploading a video on how to get the converter to work, once thats done uploading to youtube i plan to make a video to show people how to set up sounds and fonts to correct format for the converter, please bare with me while i do these this week

HOTELSDEVIL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: