Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Tricky question  (Read 1884 times)
LordDesann
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -3

Is that your friend in the woodchipper?!!

« on: March 14, 2011, 04:57:05 PM »

This question has been in my head for quite a while.

Lets just say that If i purchase a empty hilt from Saberforge (in other words, having no electronics whatsoever) can Ultrasabers provide the electronics, blade, LED, for a handsome price??

Staff Member of East Coast Sabers (Saber Club)
(www.eastcoastsabers.com)

AB Raven
SY Bellicose
FO Overlord
BR Dark Liberator v3

Mind Slice
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:52:52 PM »

They've been known to do it with TCSS sabers for a decent price. I'd e-mail them with what you're planning on getting and see if you can get a quote.

Sabers- Green Liberator, Orange Standard Issue (brother)

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 10:02:38 PM »

i say just get some parts from TCSS and have ultrasabers put it together for you, saberforge has a bad reputation among the saber community he has cheated a lot of people of their money in the past
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 10:10:49 PM by Big Boss » Logged

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

LordDesann
Knight Officer

Is that your friend in the woodchipper?!!

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 01:01:22 PM »

i say just get some parts from TCSS and have ultrasabers put it together for you, saberforge has a bad reputation among the saber community he has cheated a lot of people of their money in the past

I see, but Saberforge has been known for great machining, i would just get an empty hilt from Saberforge and have Ultrasabers do the REAL electronics, (if you know what i mean  Grin)

Staff Member of East Coast Sabers (Saber Club)
(www.eastcoastsabers.com)

AB Raven
SY Bellicose
FO Overlord
BR Dark Liberator v3

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 08:29:21 PM »

I see, but Saberforge has been known for great machining, i would just get an empty hilt from Saberforge and have Ultrasabers do the REAL electronics, (if you know what i mean  Grin)

well you've been warned most people don't even receive the sabers they ordered and the time it takes getting to them can be weeks just because it says he has a 100% feedback on his ebay account http://cgi.ebay.com/Resilient-Custom-Led-Lightsaber-Star-Wars-Prop-FX_W0QQitemZ170613810941QQcategoryZ99971QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7760564491384714869 doesn't mean he is a good saber smith he often gets a new account every couple of months. i would hate for you to lose money on a saber just to have it fall apart or never arrive at your door step but the choice is yours

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Eternus
Knight Officer

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »

I have no first-hand experience with Saberforge but I have heard a lot of negative feedback. I have heard some good though, so the choice is yours. Keep in mind also that someone if more likely to complain when something is wrong than praise when something is right. I'd avoid the guy though.

Dark Side points preferred

Catalyst blazing red
Oppressor guardian blue
Aggressor fire orange
Enforcer sunriders destiny
Bane RGB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: