Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Possible to build own MHS hilt and buy the rest from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1329 times)
fertigo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: March 14, 2011, 05:09:32 PM »

Hi

I'm from germany and I've been visiting Ultrasabers for long now, I've always been on the verge of buying a saber here, but I could never get in full love with one hilt design.

So I build myself an own custom hilt with the MHS builder and I absolutely love it, the problem is, I have no idea about the electronics, I've read in their forums alot and it seems like it's not that hard to build a saber with the standard colors like green blue yellow, but I want a saber with the Violet Amethyst or Arctic Blue color you guys offer and after looking at all the pictures at the customsaber forum and comparing them to the ones that have been posted here, it seems like the blades look brighter and more evenly lit here.

So my question:

Is it possible to buy everything from you that I need for my Saber except for the hilt?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 05:16:38 PM by fertigo » Logged

The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:19:40 PM »

as i recall from someone elses question similar to this, US can even order the parts for you and put it all together, then ship it off to you. Just email them at shipping@ultrasabers.com and they'll figure something out

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

fertigo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 07:23:32 PM »

Thx for the answer, sounds really great!

I also just found a similar post here http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=428.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: