Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 458556 times)
Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« on: September 05, 2012, 01:49:38 AM »

Thread for all things guns and shooting. Nerf, Airsoft, Sport, Hunting, whatever. Let there be Boom.

I'll start off by saying I like Revolvers, Mausers, and any rifle that's long enough for me to actually aim the thing naturally (I have long arms). I will also say I don't much care for things in .22 ,  they just don't have enough punch to be fun. Airsofting is fun, though I've never gotten way into it I have a couple guns, and it's a blast on the rare occasions when I don't suck. Wink When it comes to pellets and BBs, I like Daisy pump actions and a nice swarm of insects for target practice.

Now, who's next?

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:05:01 AM »

Paintball FTW!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 02:14:43 AM »

Paintball FTW!

Airsoft > Paintball.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 02:19:15 AM »

if you like firearms, this guy is really cool! http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45..     

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 03:04:51 AM »

I have actually fired black powder flintlock muskets. Very cool and very much a pain in the ass to load!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 03:05:10 AM »

WHOO HOO GO Wii ZAPPER. That is the only gun, besides nerf, that I will ever EVER pick up.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 03:12:12 AM »

I too am a big fire arms, paintball, airsoft fan, firearms mostly, I have a 870 and I'm trying to get into law enforcement so there will be more in the future! My dad has an SKS that's a lot of fun, I also have a 18-1/4" barel for my 870 for more bad- assery!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 03:19:39 AM »

Going to be buying a Mosin Nagant when I get paid in 9 days. Smiley

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 05:48:47 AM »

I love just about every weapon ever created... Except the scimitar... Just never could enjoy that weapon.

Anywho...

1911 model .45 is my pistola of choice

For assault rifles I love the 5.56 caliber IAR (infantry automatic rifle) I got to test fire it for the Marine Corps... it was beautiful... Round capacity is a problem though... Still though fired like a dream so for that reason I love it as an assault rifle.

For machine guns I love the 240B it's a 7.62 caliber medium machine gun.... Great for turrets, or if you're crazy and you want to lug that bad girl around from door to door like you're selling girl scout cookies.

For big BOOMS the SMAW is amazing... You can pick different rockets to do different jobs. Fun for the whole family... Look up Thermobaric explosives.... That should be enough to make you happy.

For kicks I love the MK 19... It's a fully automatic grenade launcher.... I'll say that again... A fully automatic grenade launcher... That means grenades at the cyclic rate... I have to think that whoever made that weapon made it for the sheer bragging rights of being the SOB who made a grenade launching machine gun...

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 06:00:15 AM »

I wish I could have airsofts... Stupid country.

And Paintball is amazing. I've only played once, but it was bloody epic, I'll never forget it. Got all my bros, we were really going all out, then it starts pouring like crazy, we could barely see anything. Made the match 10x more exciting.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:32 AM »

Airsoft is fun, although I never got too hardcore into it.  Veldryne used to be big into it though, so I'm sure he'll chime in.

Real weapon wise, I'm more familiar with shotguns than anything else really - I used to hunt with my dad when I was younger.  Started with a 20 gauge pump and graduated to a 12 gauge eventually (aka when I got big enough to use it lol).  I do love pistols though, and I'd love to fire more... at this point I've only really fired a .22 (don't remember what it was) and a 9mm Glock 19.

In terms of Nerf, I had a pretty epic battle with the gf the other night.  I found the Maverick to be just about the most all around useful weapon, with great precision and portability.  Of course, I love my other one, which is the pump action shotgun kinda thing with the drum barrel.  Great for pumping people full of lead (or foam in this case).

CbrS*
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -23

Fear is my ally!

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 12:19:23 PM »

I have an Airgun, since i do not live in the americas, weapons here are a total no-go. Except for certain ones, like BB and air shizzle. I like mine, its a sniper equilivant. Completely black, good design, scope and silenced. Just a bit hard to handle since its one shot everytime. Love it tho!

About the cyclic granade launcher, i saw on Discovery a program about Red Jacket, they make guns and custom shizzle. ive seen them making one, it was totaly badass and distructive, loved it to see it wreck havoc!

I am a fan of snipers myself, those badass .50 rifles. The power, the precision needed, its so damn awesome. Hope i can shoot one someday! (i hope without dislocating my shoulder xD)

Greetings,

CbrS*

Let's talk about fight
Let's talk about misery
Let's talk about hate
There's no way
Take over of power
While forgetting reality
Spill blood on fire
For life and beyond grave

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »

Here's a quick list of what I've got:

Old Czech Air Gun

A couple of BB Pistols

Spyder Automatic Paintball Gun (Semi-Auto, 3 round burst, 6 round burst, full auto)

.22 Rifle

10 Gauge Russian Shotgun

30.06 Remington 770

Don't have pics of the other guns, and can't remember brands or years to search them.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »

I hope to own one of these one day. A working original, preferably, but a firing replica will do if I can't find one.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »

Airsoft is fun, although I never got too hardcore into it.  Veldryne used to be big into it though, so I'm sure he'll chime in.

Whatever gave you that idea

anyways heres my list, discus, and maybe guys like master kane chime in

Longarms/Bullpups
1. Magpul Masada ACR 5.56mm Nato configuration. w/eotech XPS holosight and 3.4x side flip magnifier, magpul mbus for when the optics fail
2. H&K G36c with eotech xps holosight, and magpul p-mags (german guns kick ass, great engineering)
3. Magpul PDR with eotech xps and mbus sights (still expirimental, think 5.56mm nato version of a p90)
4. H&K 416 with ACOG scope and pmags (heavily modified m4a1 that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY more reliable)
5. Springfield arms C8 w/elcan scope (canadian forces represent!)

Sidearms
1.  Kimber Desert Warrior 1911 4.3 Tactical in .45 ACP
2.  Glock 17
3. Glock 18
4. Beretta px4 storm (honestly the only beretta i like the feel of, the rest are just too wide a grip for my hands)
5. Colt peacemaker (its a classic, cant help it)

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: