Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 453036 times)
KyewReaver
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #1875 on: October 07, 2018, 11:29:14 AM »

**sigh**

lol I think I know why you're sighing. I try not to let it bother me anymore. But calling a cartridge a bullet still does bother me... Cheesy

The Force is a tool with no will but that of its master, the same as a lightsaber. Good or evil comes from the entity using the tool, not the tool itself.

- Kyew Reaver

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1876 on: October 08, 2018, 01:03:52 AM »

Well then, here you go:

So cool. I realize you said it isn't supposed to be accurate, but I would still love to see it with the offset scope. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1877 on: October 08, 2018, 01:25:07 AM »

I went to Cabela's and found a 61 Springfield reproduction. It's about up to my chin, as you can see, pretty big. It was also heavy, I can't imagine having to actually MARCH with one, plus all the other gear, for 50 miles a day.... yikes. It was a beautiful piece though, definitely a cool gun just for having fun at the range, and just to look at/display. Or reenacting if you're into that sort of thing. And hey if you have to actually defend yourself/home with it, after your one shot, it'll make a nice big club, and an effective spear if you have the bayonet. Cheesy I wish I could afford it, but I'm too poor. It' on my wishlist though. Tongue

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #1878 on: October 08, 2018, 12:46:06 PM »

lol I think I know why you're sighing. I try not to let it bother me anymore. But calling a cartridge a bullet still does bother me... Cheesy

That's why I just use the term "ammo"  Grin but just as bullets and cartridges are two different things, so are magazines and clips

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

KyewReaver
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #1879 on: October 09, 2018, 11:16:36 AM »

So cool. I realize you said it isn't supposed to be accurate, but I would still love to see it with the offset scope. Cheesy

And that's very easily done. Offset 45 degree scope mounts are pretty cheap, if that's a standard Picatinny or Weaver rail.

The Force is a tool with no will but that of its master, the same as a lightsaber. Good or evil comes from the entity using the tool, not the tool itself.

- Kyew Reaver

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #1880 on: October 09, 2018, 07:32:09 PM »

Got a barrel mount rail coming from China for dirt cheap ($3) to do this.  Currently I have the scope jerry rigged onto the rear sight. HAHA
Once I receive, install, and offset the scope, I will post some fresh pics but may be awhile since it is currently making it's way through Shenzen...  Tongue

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1881 on: October 12, 2018, 04:30:14 AM »

Is that a 30 caliber magazine clip?  Wink

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #1882 on: October 12, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »

Is that a 30 caliber magazine clip?  Wink

and it shoots 30 blaster shots in half a second  Grin

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1883 on: October 14, 2018, 11:58:18 PM »

and it shoots 30 blaster shots in half a second  Grin

Must be one of those Ghost Guns I been hearing about!!

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #1884 on: October 15, 2018, 12:34:31 AM »

Hi All,

I've heard about Meat Bullets and Ice Projectiles but Ghost Guns is a new one on me.
Are Ghost Guns the ones that fire pellets using Tibanna gas cannisters? Grin

Zyn
Knight Templar

« Reply #1885 on: October 15, 2018, 12:51:18 PM »

Must be one of those Ghost Guns I been hearing about!!

That's the one! Point for getting the reference

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1886 on: November 24, 2018, 10:26:15 PM »

Went out on Black Friday and picked up a couple guns at great prices. But I didn't get there early enough and lost it on some even better deals. But still very happy. Got myself a Ruger LC9s 9mm to carry around in plan clothes. It will fit into a front pocket pretty nicely. Got my wife a S&W M&P 9C 9mm to shoot at the range and keep on the lamp table at night (in one of those mini easy to open gun safe). These will be under the Christmas tree (but not until Christmas morning LOL) so we have to wait to shoot them.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1887 on: November 24, 2018, 11:13:49 PM »

very nice little guns there tx. Both look like they'd be fun to shoot. Cheesy

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1888 on: November 25, 2018, 12:29:49 AM »

9mm, nice!

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1889 on: November 25, 2018, 05:26:18 PM »

I've got an LC9, doesn't have the fancy safety trigger (it's an older one) I like it, but I have to think every time I want to shoot it.  When it sits in my hand, the natural grip ends up with my middle finger resting right on the magazine release, so every round I managed to fire, I would drop the magazine out of it.  It takes conscious effort to reset my grip and effectively hold and shoot it accurately.

It's ended up being my wife's carry pistol, while I tend to favor my full sized pistols.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: