Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 458486 times)
KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

« Reply #2070 on: August 11, 2020, 04:06:43 AM »

So there was a shooting at an Airbnb party in Sacramento, Commie-fornia over the weekend. I feel like I've been getting lucky with the Airbnb next door to me. My wife has also apologized for calling me paranoid.

Any ways, here is my new LWRC m6ic-di in 5.56... life is good! Now i just need some iron sites and a new weapon light. Oh, and a couple hours at the range to make sure everything is sighted in correctly. I hope everyone is doing well!

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2071 on: August 11, 2020, 01:52:39 PM »

KaiserSosay, check your PMs.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2072 on: August 11, 2020, 02:13:10 PM »

Trying to quit?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2073 on: August 11, 2020, 03:33:36 PM »

So there was a shooting at an Airbnb party in Sacramento, Commie-fornia over the weekend. I feel like I've been getting lucky with the Airbnb next door to me. My wife has also apologized for calling me paranoid.

Any ways, here is my new LWRC m6ic-di in 5.56... life is good! Now i just need some iron sites and a new weapon light. Oh, and a couple hours at the range to make sure everything is sighted in correctly. I hope everyone is doing well!

Sweet, love your set up

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2074 on: August 11, 2020, 11:52:33 PM »

Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely take a look at those lights.

Trying to quit?

I quit back in April. I was a smoker for 30 years. It seemed like a good time to stop with covid 19 and all.   That's why I have the extra income for firearms.  $10 a pack and one pack a day.  $300 a month and nothing to show for it.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2075 on: August 12, 2020, 02:34:50 AM »

Thank you for the heads up. I will definitely take a look at those lights.

I really can’t recommend them enough, even if you don’t use my link to register.

I quit back in April. I was a smoker for 30 years. It seemed like a good time to stop with covid 19 and all.   That's why I have the extra income for firearms.  $10 a pack and one pack a day.  $300 a month and nothing to show for it.

Congratulations!  My Dad tried to quit after he had pneumonia; it lasted 6 months before he was back at it.  It took a heart attack where his heart stopped three separate times in the ER to make him quit for good.  The doctor walked into his room after he woke up and told him, “You HAVE quit smoking.”  That time, Dad made it stick.  I’m glad it didn’t take anything that serious for you.

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #2076 on: August 12, 2020, 08:18:06 PM »

PEZ!!!!!!! Oh, sweet gun as well.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2077 on: August 20, 2020, 11:46:20 PM »

Thank you for the suggestion about weapons lights. I could not be happier with the one I got. Your advice was just what I was looking for and you saved me $50!
 Thank you.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2078 on: August 21, 2020, 02:37:48 AM »

Thank you for the suggestion about weapons lights. I could not be happier with the one I got. Your advice was just what I was looking for and you saved me $50!
 Thank you.

If you’re anything like me, now that you’ve found that company, I will end up costing you much more than that.  LOL

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2079 on: August 21, 2020, 05:40:53 AM »

If you’re anything like me, now that you’ve found that company, I will end up costing you much more than that.  LOL

This is already true. I bought the light for my pistol. This one is staying on my rifle. I will be ordering two more at least. I love that i can still function everything on the light with one hand even though it is on the rifle. The light throw distance is also amazing.

So here is the final form.

Iron sights because I'm not a fan of optics. The optics came with the gun. More rails and rail covers. The correct sling mount for this gun and a new light. I also had to get new mags. I don't care if I can only have ten rounds. I will never get used to those tiny mag bodies.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2080 on: August 21, 2020, 09:40:41 AM »

I'm no longer a fan of owning a gun. Too much that can go terribly, horribly wrong on my end.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

KaiserSosay
Knight Commander

« Reply #2081 on: August 21, 2020, 09:56:50 AM »

I'm no longer a fan of owning a gun. Too much that can go terribly, horribly wrong on my end.

I can relate to that way too much.
 I hear what you're saying and they are definitely not for everyone.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2082 on: August 21, 2020, 05:02:21 PM »

If you are uncomfortable with the idea of owning a firearm, then I support your decision to not own one.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2083 on: August 21, 2020, 05:08:30 PM »

If you are uncomfortable with the idea of owning a firearm, then I support your decision to not own one.

A lot of gun fans try to persuade me to reconsider....I know what the most likely outcome is, and I'd like to avoid it. I don't care what other people do. I'm not responsible enough to own one, I know this. I have mental health issues, I know this as well. It's not me being anti-gun, it's me knowing myself well enough to know that owning one is not in my best interests. People should be happy I'm at least mature enough to admit that.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2084 on: August 21, 2020, 05:39:27 PM »

A lot of gun fans try to persuade me to reconsider....I know what the most likely outcome is, and I'd like to avoid it. I don't care what other people do. I'm not responsible enough to own one, I know this. I have mental health issues, I know this as well. It's not me being anti-gun, it's me knowing myself well enough to know that owning one is not in my best interests. People should be happy I'm at least mature enough to admit that.

Some pro-gun folks take any other person’s choice to not own a firearm as a personal attack on their own choice to own one.  I took note of your phrasing, and figured that you had assessed the risks to the people in your household and made a decision that is FAR better-informed than any recommendation I could make.  In short, I trusted that you knew your situation better than I ever could, and that you made the decision that best fit your life.

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: