Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 453126 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2085 on: August 21, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »

A lot of gun fans try to persuade me to reconsider....I know what the most likely outcome is, and I'd like to avoid it. I don't care what other people do. I'm not responsible enough to own one, I know this. I have mental health issues, I know this as well. It's not me being anti-gun, it's me knowing myself well enough to know that owning one is not in my best interests. People should be happy I'm at least mature enough to admit that.

Being self aware is a very admirable trait. You are indeed showing a great deal of maturity and self control through your choice and that is to be praised.

MercuryKungFu
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 110

Let It All Go. Fear, Doubt, And Disbelief

« Reply #2086 on: October 25, 2020, 06:12:05 PM »

I found this most informative.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQLFVpOYm4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQLFVpOYm4</a>

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2087 on: October 26, 2020, 12:09:23 PM »

A lot of gun fans try to persuade me to reconsider....I know what the most likely outcome is, and I'd like to avoid it. I don't care what other people do. I'm not responsible enough to own one, I know this. I have mental health issues, I know this as well. It's not me being anti-gun, it's me knowing myself well enough to know that owning one is not in my best interests. People should be happy I'm at least mature enough to admit that.

Being self aware is great. Owning a gun for the sake of just owning one isn't a good idea in my opinion and I'm a gun owner who exercises his gun rights quite often. Kudos to you for knowing this and avoid owning one.  A lot of people will try argue but at the end of the day, you know yourself

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2088 on: October 29, 2020, 04:10:58 PM »

That's an awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #2089 on: October 29, 2020, 06:50:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQLFVpOYm4#

I have to admit that I really like seeing the science of ballistics rendered as incredible as it is here with this video.

Awesome post, MKF!

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2090 on: October 30, 2020, 01:04:48 PM »

I have to admit that I really like seeing the science of ballistics rendered as incredible as it is here with this video.

Awesome post, MKF!
I agree. Being able to see the mechanism operate through cut-aways gives me a total machine-gasm to realize how simple it all really is.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #2091 on: November 04, 2020, 10:38:24 PM »

What is with the prices lately?? Can't even find my favorite subsonic ammo anymore and the stuff I see on shelves is stupid expensive now.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #2092 on: November 05, 2020, 03:38:08 AM »

Pretty sure it has to do with at least one of the two verboten topics.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2093 on: November 06, 2020, 02:36:21 PM »

What is with the prices lately?? Can't even find my favorite subsonic ammo anymore and the stuff I see on shelves is stupid expensive now.

People panic buying stuff again for reasons unknown other than lacking IQ from generations of stupid people having the ability to multiple faster than teenage jack rabbits full of hormones

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #2094 on: November 06, 2020, 02:41:25 PM »

People panic buying stuff again for reasons unknown other than lacking IQ from generations of stupid people having the ability to multiple faster than teenage jack rabbits full of hormones

Partially true.  Panic buying because of lockdown and political fears as well as factories not producing as much because of social distancing, quarantine and shutdowns.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #2095 on: November 06, 2020, 05:24:34 PM »

Partially true.  Panic buying because of lockdown and political fears as well as factories not producing as much because of social distancing, quarantine and shutdowns.

Both are major factors, though some manufacturers are stating they are running at 100% plus and have added extra shifts to meet demand, but there are people buying and hoarding as fast as it comes in stock.  Really annoys me too, because I try and keep roughly 500 rounds per caliber I own on hand at any given time and even that's been hard to do.  I haven't gotten any range time in the last several months because I can't restock anything I want to shoot.  Powders and primers for reloaders are even difficult to come by.
My pain is that most of what I own is in the most common calibers (9x19mm, .45acp, 5.56/.223) - though I did recently manage a purchase of 5.56mm Federal, 200rds for $100.00, which was, for the current market, a decent price, since most 200rnd boxes are running $150 and up.

I know some folks that are literally buying anything they can get a hold of and stock piling, even if they don't have something in those calibers because they know they can sell it or trade it on the secondary market.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2096 on: November 06, 2020, 05:55:56 PM »

Ammo buying I foresee being for reasons that cannot be discussed on the forum.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KaiserSosay
Duke of the Diamond Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -839

Droogs dont run!

« Reply #2097 on: November 10, 2020, 10:45:15 PM »

Just wanted to show off my glock.  Happy Birthday Devil Dogs and Happy Veterans day tomorrow.

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #2098 on: November 13, 2020, 05:53:19 PM »

Love it, Oorah, Kaiser! Happy Marine Corps. Birthday! (Nov. 10)

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #2099 on: March 08, 2021, 05:42:09 AM »

When and if I ever grow up, I want to be just like Jerry Miculek!
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJbS5PYQudQ&amp;feature=share" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJbS5PYQudQ&amp;feature=share</a>

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: