Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 453022 times)
Mads
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -24

Dark Side Points

« Reply #1620 on: September 25, 2016, 04:40:37 PM »

Ruger .44 magnum Blackhawk. New about a year old and Blued.

You fire a full 6 shots the palm of your hand starts to hurt. 6 more shots your palm is black and blue. 7 1/2" barrel, single action, old west style. I changed the brown grips on it to black. Looks better.

Sig Sauer .45 1911 Nightmare. A bit thicker than the traditional 1911 it has a 5.5" barrel, 8 round magazine +1, single action, and smooth.

Sig Sauer .9mm  P938 Scorpion. Designed for conceal carry it is very small and thin. 8 round mag +1, single action, barrel length 3".

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Dominix V4
Phantom V4 Staff
Emerald Manticore CE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1621 on: September 30, 2016, 05:46:18 PM »

small list,
Bersa SC .45 my daily carry
Remington 770 .308
.20 ga shotgun
DPMS AR-15
inherited my father's .22 rifle (cute rodent solution)
my great grandfather's .12ga dug up some history, Davis and sons last existed in 1917 and merged with crescent firearms but, not sure I want or trust to fire this and I'm sure it kicks like a mule.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1622 on: October 01, 2016, 06:14:43 PM »

How did I miss this thread...

quick list

Marlin 45-70 lever action

Ruger .357 mag

Baby Eagle .44

Ruger American Pistol 9mm

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1623 on: April 21, 2017, 11:49:17 PM »

Necro Post...
Lets bring back an old thread!

Finally acquired the P85 MkII's big brother...
Ruger P90 .45ACP

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #1624 on: April 22, 2017, 03:01:19 AM »

One of my very favorites.

scraver
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 89

Force is in the application

« Reply #1625 on: May 16, 2017, 12:19:14 PM »

One of my very favorites.

Neat looking rifle.

Guardian with Sound (Emerald) and nickel plated shroud

Wish list:
Bunch of DIY bits. Cheesy

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #1626 on: June 04, 2017, 04:54:28 AM »

Good ole' DMR.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1627 on: June 03, 2018, 07:24:15 PM »

Two of my newest guns, first is my daily carry that I bought towards the end of last year. It is a Kimber TLE with threaded barrel in 9mm. Yes 9mm in a 1911, just wanted something different.

The 2nd is an Anderson Arms AR-15, pretty much bare bones with a carry handle. Just what I wanted.

Best thing, they are both American made.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #1628 on: June 04, 2018, 12:29:58 AM »

Two of my newest guns, first is my daily carry that I bought towards the end of last year. It is a Kimber TLE with threaded barrel in 9mm. Yes 9mm in a 1911, just wanted something different.

The 2nd is an Anderson Arms AR-15, pretty much bare bones with a carry handle. Just what I wanted.

It's hard for me to get too exited about AR-15's but that Pistol is freaking gorgeous! How many rounds does the magazine hold? I live in California where if you are a civilian the answer to that question regardless of the gun is 10. I appreciate riffles but a special pistol, damn that's a thing of beauty

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1629 on: June 04, 2018, 12:58:01 AM »

It's hard for me to get too exited about AR-15's but that Pistol is freaking gorgeous! How many rounds does the magazine hold? I live in California where if you are a civilian the answer to that question regardless of the gun is 10. I appreciate riffles but a special pistol, damn that's a thing of beauty
Yeah if I lived in California I couldn't get excited about ARs either! The Kimber is a traditional single stack like most 1911s so it only holds 9 or 10 rounds depending on the magazine (Kimber vs after market). And thank you, it is a very nice gun. I have another Kimber in .45 that I carried for about 13 years. When I get a chance I will take a picture of it too.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1630 on: June 04, 2018, 01:11:10 AM »

Very nice. 1911s hold a special place in my heart. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot an AR-15, but I would love to some day.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1631 on: June 04, 2018, 06:27:58 AM »

No real interest in most modern firearms, but I would like

(The good old M1842 Springfield Musket.)

And

(M1841 "Mississippi" Rifle)

And for good measure(just to take care of any remaining intruders before I resort to a bayonet charge)

M1857 12-Pounder "Napoleon"

I think that arsenal would ruin an intruder's day.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1632 on: June 04, 2018, 05:57:19 PM »

No real interest in most modern firearms, but I would like

(The good old M1842 Springfield Musket.)

And

(M1841 "Mississippi" Rifle)

And for good measure(just to take care of any remaining intruders before I resort to a bayonet charge)

M1857 12-Pounder "Napoleon"

I think that arsenal would ruin an intruder's day.

Conceivably you could own all those without ever once filling out a 4473...
They are all black powder, therefore not under the ATF, and not considered firearms as the government classifies them.

-Below is taken from the ATF website FAQs
The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA) prohibits felons and certain other persons from possessing or receiving firearms and ammunition (“prohibited persons”). These categories can be found at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g) and (n) in http://atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-4.pdf.

However, Federal law does not prohibit these persons from possessing or receiving an antique firearm. The term “antique firearm” means any firearm (including any firearm with a matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system) manufactured in or before 1898.

The definition includes any replica of an antique firearm if it is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or uses rimfire or conventional centerfire ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States, and which is not readilyavailableinordinarychannelsofcommercialtrade.

Further, any muzzle loading rifle, shotgun, or pistol which is designed to use black powder or black powder substitute, and which cannot use fixed ammunition, is an “antique firearm” unless it (1) incorporates a firearm frame or receiver; (2) is a firearm which is converted into a muzzle loading weapon; or (3) is a muzzle loading weapon which can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breech block, or any combination thereof. See18U.S.C.§921(a)(3),(a)(16).

Thus, a muzzle loading weapon that meets the definition of an “antique firearm” is not a firearm and may lawfully be received and possessed by a prohibited person under the GCA.

In addition, the GCA defines the term “ammunition” to mean “ammunition or cartridge cases, primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm.” Because an “antique firearm” is not a “firearm,” it would be lawful for a prohibited person to receive or possess black powder designed for use in an “antique firearm.” Also, the Federal explosives laws do not make it unlawful for a prohibited person to acquire and possess black powder in quantities not exceeding fifty pounds if it is intended to be used solely for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes in “antique firearms.” See 18 U.S.C. § 845(a)(5)

By contrast, a prohibited person may not receive or possess black powder firearms that can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breech block, or any combination thereof. ATF has classified certain muzzle loading models as firearms. All of these models incorporate the frame or receiver of a firearm that is capable of accepting barrels designed to fire conventional rimfire or centerfire fixed ammunition. These muzzle loading models do not meet the definition of “antique firearm” as that term is defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(16), and are “firearms” as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(3). Furthermore, as firearms, these and similar models, regardless of the barrel installed on the firearm or provided with the firearm, are subject to all provisions of the GCA. Persons who purchase these firearms from licensed dealers are required to fill out a Firearms Transaction Record, ATF Form 4473, and are subject to a National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) check. Felons and other prohibited persons may not lawfully receive or possess these firearms or ammunition.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Xamon
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #1633 on: June 04, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »

I have my nice 1865 colt navy reissue (that means it was made in the 1970s by colt not the other folks that make reproductions) and my lee enfield no1mk3*
looking for an enfield no2 just can't seem to find one locally.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1634 on: June 04, 2018, 11:30:28 PM »

Well I am not a felon so... not worried about a 4473 at the moment.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: