Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 153   Go Down
Author Topic: The Guns Thread  (Read 458576 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1950 on: February 23, 2020, 02:36:05 AM »

I've been away a while...
but back in December I did manage to pick up a new (to me, since the rifle was made in 1945) Mosin-Nagant M44.  Most seem to be going for $350.00 or more on the broker sites, I picked this one up for $250.00.  It was a bargain, but I'm old enough to remember the days when you could pull a Mosin out of a crate and pay between $59-$100.00 depending on where you were and how many they had...

No sling, no cleaning rod, no ammo pouches, but that's easily remedied with eBay and Amazon...

I'll try and add some pictures to Imgur so I can share them here.

That's one hell of a deal these days. Good find.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1951 on: February 23, 2020, 04:11:15 PM »

Pictures as promised-

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1952 on: February 24, 2020, 12:07:01 PM »

Beautiful M44 you have there, JES, and congrats on that find!

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1953 on: March 16, 2020, 01:09:45 PM »

Based on insanity levels outside and current inventory inside, I need to buy more ammo before it's halted here too (MA, IL, CA have already halted firearms and ammo sales, even though it's illegal)... too bad I'm freakin' broke right now...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #1954 on: March 16, 2020, 11:37:58 PM »

Based on insanity levels outside and current inventory inside, I need to buy more ammo before it's halted here too (MA, IL, CA have already halted firearms and ammo sales, even though it's illegal)... too bad I'm freakin' broke right now...
I live in CA. They haven’t halted anything. They are just running out

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #1955 on: April 03, 2020, 06:58:04 AM »

Well I haven't been on here in forever! But I bought a new duty weapon, wanted to add a light and couldn't do that on my old one. So a new Glock 17, added some blue parts and a sweet mag well.

Also upgrade my AR by changing the trigger guard, charging handle, dust cover, grip, and stock. Made a nice gun even better.

But it has really given me the itch to build my own gun. So started buying parts to build a AR 300blk pistol. That's for anther day because I don't have an the parts yet.

Nothing new saber related from me so thought I w would share this.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1956 on: April 03, 2020, 09:42:29 AM »

think everyone has been running out. a couple sporting goods stores are even closed by me there's so little there and everyone is skittish. did manage an AR to my collection as well. not much of a selection...but still not bad.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #1957 on: April 03, 2020, 11:05:32 AM »

Nice AR you have there and cool pick up on the Glock 17, tx. It's been a while since you've been on here so I'm glad to see you again. I'm sure due to Covid, you're quite busy being in an essential job like law enforcement. Stay safe in case I don't see you online again

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1958 on: April 03, 2020, 07:14:27 PM »

think everyone has been running out. a couple sporting goods stores are even closed by me there's so little there and everyone is skittish. did manage an AR to my collection as well. not much of a selection...but still not bad.
Yeah I think it went toilet paper and then guns and ammo LOL. I bought the Glock back in December and just needing parts for the AR it wasn't hard to find. Plus used a local company.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1959 on: April 03, 2020, 07:16:29 PM »

Nice AR you have there and cool pick up on the Glock 17, tx. It's been a while since you've been on here so I'm glad to see you again. I'm sure due to Covid, you're quite busy being in an essential job like law enforcement. Stay safe in case I don't see you online again
Yeah my work load hadn't decreased that's for sure, but I feel lucky that's the kids of job I have. Well never have to worry about work no matter what kind of disaster etc..

You take care too!

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #1960 on: April 07, 2020, 01:57:13 AM »

Yeah my work load hadn't decreased that's for sure, but I feel lucky that's the kids of job I have. Well never have to worry about work no matter what kind of disaster etc..

You take care too!

Slick glock and AR. Not a big glock guy myself been thinking about a custom build glock. Be safe, I work DOD police, it’s not nearly as demanding, I’m in CA so all LE is a joke here no matter what.

Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1961 on: April 07, 2020, 10:48:54 AM »

Slick glock and AR. Not a big glock guy myself been thinking about a custom build glock. Be safe, I work DOD police, it’s not nearly as demanding, I’m in CA so all LE is a joke here no matter what.
Thanks. This is my 2nd duty Glock, bought my first about 30 years ago. Got this new one just so I could add a light.

Between the two I carried a Kimber 1911 in 45 for about 13 to 14 years, then a Kimber 1911 in 9mm for a couple years because why not. I'm lucky my agency still let's us carry many different brands and calibers.

DOD = Department of Defense?

darkferris
Knight Officer

« Reply #1962 on: April 08, 2020, 07:12:56 PM »

Thanks. This is my 2nd duty Glock, bought my first about 30 years ago. Got this new one just so I could add a light.

Between the two I carried a Kimber 1911 in 45 for about 13 to 14 years, then a Kimber 1911 in 9mm for a couple years because why not. I'm lucky my agency still let's us carry many different brands and calibers.

DOD = Department of Defense?

Yes Dept of Def. We are stuck with beretta, but moving to Sig M17 soon.  I’ve been mostly a Sig guy, 229 .40 back in 07, got the 320 .45 (gonna upgrade to the X series soon, or a custom build), and the 365 9mm

Sithlord77
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

Embrace the Darkside!

« Reply #1963 on: April 08, 2020, 08:38:26 PM »

Pictures as promised-

Nice M44. I have one as well. Luckily got it back before the prices of MN's sky rocketed. Also scored a Yugo SKS in pristine condition.

In the Arsenal:
Apprentice V4 w/ Consular Green
Dominix LE V2 w/ Blazing Red
Dark Menace w/ Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Chosen One SE w/ Tri Blazing Red w/ Obsidian V4
Graflex SE w/ Tri Consular Green w/ Obsidian V4
Bellicose w/ Obsidian V3 & Emerald 2 Channel Driver (1st Place Raffle Prize)
Archon 3.1 w/ Tri Fire Orange w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate V5 w/ Tri Guardian Blue w/ Obsidian V4
Initiate LE V4 w/ Fire Orange

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #1964 on: April 09, 2020, 10:59:02 AM »

Yes Dept of Def. We are stuck with beretta, but moving to Sig M17 soon.  I’ve been mostly a Sig guy, 229 .40 back in 07, got the 320 .45 (gonna upgrade to the X series soon, or a custom build), and the 365 9mm
The only Sig I ever owned was a P 230 which is a small 380 that's like a lot like a Walther PPK. The 230 was important from Germany, later they started making them here and changed the model # to 232.

Unfortunately I was stupid and let me ex wife keep it. For a small fun you can drive tacks with it!

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 153   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: