Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aged Wisdom  (Read 2029 times)
wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

PJDC

« on: March 15, 2011, 05:01:25 AM »

"Feel the heat of the blaster bolt, not with your senses alone, but with the force."
- Torrin Zoler

After a having to dismantle a droid in the midst of battle,  Torrin realised that it was
beyond saving and choose to sabotage the poor thing. "Farewell my friend," as he
effortlessly slid the lightsaber lengthwise of the droids body, emitting a last beeping
sound of farewell to its master.

Obi-Wan was busy entangling himself from the wild bolter fires that he must
constantly parry to protect himself, seeing that the good jedi master was doing a
splendid job he didn't let himself be a letdown of the group. As if Blocking blinding
bolter shots from the droids wasn't a chore enough by itself, some untimely bolter
hit Kursan in the heart and the poor jedi dropped dead. That didn't shook Torrin
from his fate in his drive for justice,

"someones going to have to end this madness!"

Force jumped and landing on a chunky piece of junk, Torrin proceded to stab
the droid multiple times augmenting his arms with the force to deeply borrow
his lightsaber throught that droids central processing unit. And the huge thing
on its knees like a large timber cut down, it was a sight to behold. He searches
for another scrap metal waiting to be recycled, and saw grand master Mace Windu
duelling with the bounty hunter, Jango Fett.

He wanted to help the master, but he couldn't simply barge in. So he left them
to their devices, knowing that master Windu will surely win. He changed his focus
on the droid firing platform and charged at it, the droid noticing his signiture on
its radar targeted the old man that was running at full speed, with the force of
course. "Damn thing won't stop hurting while I try to run! Move legs, move!" as
he yells at himself quitely and jumping again beside the surprised droid. Landing
beside it with an "Ugh!" and an "Ouch!" he steadies himself to cut
the pesky scrap in front of him.

"Got anything to say than "roger-roger" before your death?" as he stares at the
photoreceptors of the droid, when it dimmed out and fell lifelessly, It fainted. Kicking
the droid at the legs and making sure it stays down, "Just what in the chancellors
name was that?". He surveys the battlefield again for another target, but the battle
seemed to near its end. And everyone is taking care of the injured and dead. He went
down to platform to see a young boy nearing a helmet belonging from the bounty
hunter master Windu fought.

"I knew he could best that space rat, serves him right."

As they went home from the fight, Torrin nears the vacant seat beside Obi-Wan
and the rest of the jedi masters congregating at the mess hall. "Greetings, brothers"
entering the hall with arms behind him and seating himself beside Obi-Wan.
"It's good to see you in one piece," Obi-Wan kidded "I know a few who didn't make
it for being to kind to droids."

"Quit that Master Obi, you know well I used to be a mechanic. It is only natural for
me to be complacent to such beautiful things" the masters  smilling. Then it grew into
a laughter, they do know master Torrin was a mechanic, say, technician in his younger
years before the order took him for his force sensitivity. "Oh yes, we do remember that!
We used to have our droids fixed due to malfunctions and many other things we don't
understand!" chugging down blue milk or whatever it was to Torrin, "See, I have my
use for that part of the order!"

"Now, tell us about your padawan, master Obi-Wan. We heard that young man had
an incredible count of midi-chlorians, how many was that?" himself scratching his forehead
"I do not recount knowing the number completely, but rest assured he is doing a fine job."
The other master beside Torrin interjected, "in getting himself into trouble, no doubt!"
Obi-Wan stood aside the table in complete defence, but settled down just to make a point.

Everyone seemed tight about the subject, Torrin the volunteered to break the silence.
"I know everyones hungry, let us then get ourselves something to chew about!" Everyone
agreed and went off, Obi-Wan neared Torrin in question. "How did you manage to keep this
master in check after all this years?" matter of factly, "If I was in your position I'd swear I
could have fallen to the dark side for this!"

Master Torrin rebuked him kindly, "Now, let us not say such horrible things in the midst of
our victory. By the force, who knows how long I will last myself?" Resting his arm and looking
master Obi-Wan straight in the eyes, sending an important message to the young master.

"Many more years will you need to understand the ways of the force, somethings will always
be left unanswered and many more best left unknown. You, my friend, had an opportunity given
once in a life time to pass the will of the force to someone who also doesn't. So right now, what
I'm telling you is to hold on to your principles, and guard your emotions with the help of the force."

Obi-Wan left that day for his padawan, looking at the sun setting beside the planet,
he remembers the words he last heard from the old man which he now grew to like...

"A lightsaber, an elegant weapon for a civilized age, dont you think?"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 12:51:47 AM by wasd999 » Logged

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 05:03:12 AM »

My take on Torrin Zoler (actual forum name)!

Torinn Zoler
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 15

Protector of the Plains

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 09:04:14 PM »

Very nice interpretation, I like it! Smiley

Luc ar
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

In the Force we trust

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:50:22 PM »

Shocked i don't know how you do it
but from just a few things you can make a hole story
just unbelieveble
and than all of the story's are master pieces one by one
i can't say anything than:

BRAVO Grin another good story Wink

Custom Omen - Blazing red  
Custom Dark Initiate v2 - Blazing red

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 11:57:37 PM »

Nice piece. Interesting character. Smiley Like how you fit it into Geonosis there.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

wasd999
Knight Lieutenant

PJDC

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 01:00:56 AM »

Very nice interpretation, I like it! Smiley

Thank you! It was hard to do a balancing act of comedy and action,
then a pinch of drama to the end.

I like the way it came out, but I could have done more justice
to the story if had more time for research and brain storming.  Tongue

Nice piece. Interesting character. Smiley Like how you fit it into Geonosis there.

Thanks Manroon, I based the character on jedis fighting
with them behind the scenes on that day. It would be nice to
hear their stories to, so I made one out of Torrin!

Shocked i don't know how you do it
but from just a few things you can make a hole story
just unbelieveble
and than all of the story's are master pieces one by one
i can't say anything than:

BRAVO Grin another good story Wink

Thank you so much for the appreciation!

I'll try to write stories with emotion and dedication!   Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: