Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Redemption Video Review  (Read 3709 times)
zepik
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« on: January 03, 2011, 09:30:52 AM »

*This is a re-post of my redemption review from the old forum as per ultra's request.  I also have text/pic reviews of my other 2 sabers the Liberator and Prophecy which I will re-post as well.  Hope this is useful Wink

Specs:
The Redemption Hilt is approx 12.5 inches long with a outside diameter of about 1.5".  An average 36" blade protrudes 33.25 inches from the hilt, giving it an overall length of 45.5"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfE_f2KAkl4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Click here to watch the review on youtube.</a>

All in all, another outstanding product from ultrasabers.  I love it.  It's size and weight adds a new dimension to my growing collection.  If I was to pick one of my sabers to do some no-nonsense, heavy dueling, it would be the redemption for sure.  The thing is a beast.  Looking forward to the next saber I'll inevitably purchase.  I don't know what it will be, but based on what I've received from them so far, it'll be amazing.

A side by side comparison shot of the redemption beside a prophecy and a liberator.  To give you an idea how big it is compared to other sabers.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:56:54 AM by zepik » Logged

Ultrasabers Liberator V2 - Blazing Red
Ultrasabers Prophecy V2 - Sun Riders Destiny
Ultrasabers Redemption - Guardian Blue
Ultrasabers Dark Liberator - Arctic Blue

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 12:42:07 PM »

Thanks for reposting your review, Zep!  And welcome to the new forums!

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »

Really nice saber, And a nice Collection

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Luckyjack
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 07:33:53 PM »

Hey Zep - fantastic review ! Your vid helped me pull the trigger on the Redemption for myself ! Should be receiving it tomorrow. Grin

<eagerly rubs hands together in anticipation>

Lucky Jack

Stable :
- Rattlesnake (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)
- Redemption (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)

rezolution
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 09:18:18 PM »

I notice all of your sabers have the UltraEdge blade on them.  I would like to recommend that you give the Heavy-Grade blade (non-UltraEdge) a try.  I've tried all of their blades.  At first, the Mid-Grade UltraEdge was my favorite...  Until I got my first Heavy-Grade Non-UltraEdge Smiley

Give it a try, I think you'll reallllllly like it... 

Having all those bonus points from saber purchases makes it easy to give one a try Wink

Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 03:20:33 AM »

Awesome collection mate. It was this review that made me want to post 'Size comparison' pics as i had no idea the Redemption was this meaty until i saw it next to your liberator Smiley Awesome Saber that Redemption!

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

John-Michael
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 45

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 04:08:29 PM »

I just saw this review on YouTube and now want one.  Thanks for posting the review!  I'm particularly appreciative of the measurements!  Thank you for that!

Will the Oppressor ever be offered again?

Will the Redemption or the Oppressor be offered with sound someday?

Darth Luran
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

I just saw this review on YouTube and now want one.  Thanks for posting the review!  I'm particularly appreciative of the measurements!  Thank you for that!

Will the Oppressor ever be offered again?

Will the Redemption or the Oppressor be offered with sound someday?

The redemption used to be offered with sound...

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

[((____(_____(o___([[.....................Liberator Staff........................

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 12:58:58 AM »

Nice Review!!! I thank you simply for giving us a nice side by side view of the Prophecy and the Liberator, it answers any questions I would have about the Prophecy's length.

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: