Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48   Go Down
Author Topic: Sparring Partner Map  (Read 274867 times)
Balanced Sentinel
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #630 on: April 18, 2016, 03:34:30 AM »

Put one down for Lexington, South Carolina Balanced Sentinel

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #631 on: April 18, 2016, 04:54:57 PM »

Put one down for Lexington, South Carolina Balanced Sentinel

If you look to the very first page of this thread, you will find the information so that you can add yourself to the map.  Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

JWOMANIAC420
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2016, 04:26:13 AM »

anyone in jackson mississippi im going to move there next month and im looking for some people to form my own saber club with

Tel Starwalker

Jax
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #633 on: May 08, 2016, 03:03:17 AM »

I'm here in Auburn, Alabama. One of my friends who also does lightsaber combat also lives in the same city.

Sentinel v4

Aeolus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #634 on: June 23, 2016, 11:59:14 AM »

can't be bothered going through the entire 43 pages here to see if anyone else is in the same area as me, but...

Put down Brisbane, Australia as another location Tongue Within a month I plan to buy my first saber, and then a couple of months after that also buy my younger sister her own lightsaber Cheesy If you're in Brisbane and wanting to do some saber dueling and to possibly play some Call of duty or Halo in between duels (while we recover XD) on xbox one, feel free to PM me here or on social media; I'm on skype with the username twylite.fang, and on facebook under Twylite Fang.

**NOTE** If you wanna duel with my sister as well as with me, make sure you have a Heavy Grade blade for your lightsaber; Des really gets into the spirit of things; our plastic, electronic lightsabers, (my Luke's green saber, well one of them at least, got its blade literally weakened to the point where a light connection caused it to break off and one of her two Mace Windu electronic sabers has a bent blade, and my darth maul and obiwan flick to extend blade sabers all have bent blades from the amount of times we dueled. So basically if you duel her, be prepared for a TRUE duel, not just light connections.

**NOTE** Also if you message me on skype or facebook, make sure to mention that you found me via the ultrasabers forums, or I'll ask who the heck you are XD

Also... I'd like Light Side points; I consider myself as being on the Light Side of the Force though I'm willing to dip into the power of my emotions to fuel me, though it doesn't push me into the Dark, because I use my emotions to keep myself going, providing more endurance and stamina to myself rather than using it to increase my strength in combat.

~Aeolus

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #635 on: June 23, 2016, 12:18:27 PM »

Also... I'd like Light Side points; I consider myself as being on the Light Side of the Force though I'm willing to dip into the power of my emotions to fuel me, though it doesn't push me into the Dark, because I use my emotions to keep myself going, providing more endurance and stamina to myself rather than using it to increase my strength in combat.
Hmmm...still sounds a bit like a Sith tactic, but have a LS point regardless.

And unfortunately I'm about as far from Brisbane as a person can get, and still be on the planet. Tongue

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Aeolus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2016, 04:20:08 AM »

Hmmm...still sounds a bit like a Sith tactic, but have a LS point regardless.

And unfortunately I'm about as far from Brisbane as a person can get, and still be on the planet. Tongue

Lol yes, I do use emotions to help me, but not to the extent that the Sith do/did. While the sith use quote-unquote dark emotions such as anger, hatred and jealousy to increase the power of their own attacks, I use mainly the emotion of love cos it's the strongest emotion I have in general and focus it inwards, increasing my endurance, and sometimes to a barely perceptible degree, even my speed and defensive strength. Hence the reason I consider myself to be aligned with the Light.

~Aeolus

SlamSlayer
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #637 on: July 13, 2016, 03:33:59 AM »

NYC area here!

In two weeks, Sunday the 24th, is the second NYC Saber Legion charter meet up.

For those unaware, we're essentially an extension of an international dueling group that just had its first tournament in Missouri.
All skill levels are welcome. Most of us have either have little to no sword experience or barely a month of classes under our belts.

We are currently doing light dueling.

So as far as requirements you need some kind of basic eye protection (cheap impact glasses for like $5 from home depot are what we're currently using). Some padded gloves of some kind and preferably groin protection. Spare gear is available, not groin protection obviously lol.

Dueling Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1083957021633631/

You'll need to join the group above first before you can see the event below

Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/1735448473363588/

D.Steel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #638 on: July 15, 2016, 11:16:50 AM »

Please put me down, Warner Robins, Georgia.

..and thank you for the thread!

CaffeinatedAdept
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

It is by Caffeine alone I set the Force in Motion

« Reply #639 on: July 27, 2016, 04:08:41 AM »

Added myself in CO.

Emotion in Peace
Power through Knowledge
Passion in Serenity
Harmony in Chaos
Immortality beyond Death
Everything is Balanced

asrah
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Feed me the Dark Side! Tastes like cookies!

« Reply #640 on: August 10, 2016, 06:10:59 AM »

Spokane, WA please. Cant add my own marker. Yes, im registered and verified.

Kaigun
Force Sensitive

« Reply #641 on: August 11, 2016, 06:39:16 PM »

Was wondering if there was anyone in South Alabama who wanted to form a sparring group?

TheRealMapleSyrup
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #642 on: August 17, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »

Added myself for Ogden, Utah. So alone.  Cry

Rikkaku the Sai-Krowe
Force Sensitive

« Reply #643 on: August 17, 2016, 05:14:45 PM »

I'm apart of Lone Star Jedi in Austin. But I also live in Killeen/Ft. Hood.

fluffy pigs
Force Sensitive

« Reply #644 on: August 18, 2016, 05:47:34 AM »

add a pin for me in Kitchener Ontario Canada, on the North Western side
Thanks Grin

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 48   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: