Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Interent troubles: No videos for you  (Read 1121 times)
Mansavage
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« on: March 16, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »

Anyone else having troubles with websites used mainly for posting videos?  www.hulu.com doesn't load at all, blip.tv is a scrambled mess, sites that I visit frequently like escapistmagazine.com, and gametrailers.com only come up half the time.  BUT, youtube is working just fine, and it doesn't matter if I try it in a different browser either.  Anybody else running into similar things, or have an idea of whats going on?

Evil triumphs when good people are idle and do nothing.

Prophecy: RGB
Custom Dark Liberator: Consular Green
Oppressor: Blazing Red

claudio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

bot here

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 08:22:28 PM »

Some 'unable to watch a video' issues were reported since early February for Windows platform users.
One of the causes frequently reported was a badcorrupted flash 10.2 plug-in update.
I have myself suffer this proble early this month and i solved it by re-installing the flash plug-in from adobe.com

Mansavage
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

Some 'unable to watch a video' issues were reported since early February for Windows platform users.
One of the causes frequently reported was a badcorrupted flash 10.2 plug-in update.
I have myself suffer this proble early this month and i solved it by re-installing the flash plug-in from adobe.com

That did the trick.  Thank you very much.

Evil triumphs when good people are idle and do nothing.

Prophecy: RGB
Custom Dark Liberator: Consular Green
Oppressor: Blazing Red

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: