Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29   Go Down
Author Topic: Take it or leave it.  (Read 115016 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2016, 10:55:22 PM »

Leave it. There's a big part of me that wants to... but no. I've seen too many people whose bodies don't work anymore and I don't want get there at age 55.

The leaders and people of every country offer you the position of Dictator of the World. You will be absolute ruler of the entire Earth for as long as you can maintain your rule if you accept. But there is no going back, and you will be feared, hated, mocked, and laughed at. You will be in constant fear of the many assassination attempts that will be made against you. There will be constant war with several extremist groups who desire your death. And in the end, you will either be assassinated at a young age, be exiled and forced to live out the rest of your life alone and powerless, or you will maintain your power long enough to learn to hate yourself, just as everyone else does. And then you, loathing your choice, you will be alone and unloved for the rest of what will prove to be an unusually long lifespan. On the bright side, you will have the power to do whatever you want during your rule. You can bring about near world peace and an end to most disease and hunger; not to mention stamp out most of the corruption in the world. Or you can become unimaginably rich and powerful, leading your armies to crush those few extremist groups who oppose you. But either way, your time is limited, and many will hate you.   

Leave it. You can't be loved and revered, but he hated and nearly  assassinated all at the same time. Too many hypotheticals. End all, be all, dictators aren't well received.

You have a great gift of teaching. All your students have gone on to be students and even better adults. But you are asked to go teach third world countries for the next 20 years.

No points, just fist bumps baby!

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2016, 11:10:14 PM »

Leave it. You can't be loved and revered, but he hated and nearly  assassinated all at the same time. Too many hypotheticals. End all, be all, dictators aren't well received.

You have a great gift of teaching. All your students have gone on to be students and even better adults. But you are asked to go teach third world countries for the next 20 years.

Leave it, I don't even want to stay in my home country for longer than a couple weeks.

You have the power to see and banish ghosts to wherever the heck ghosts go to. However, you must drive away any and all apparitions you see - this includes the specters of children who really don't know any better, as well as the shadows of the elderly who just want to watch over their families.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2016, 11:28:44 PM »

Leave it, I don't even want to stay in my home country for longer than a couple weeks.

You have the power to see and banish ghosts to wherever the heck ghosts go to. However, you must drive away any and all apparitions you see - this includes the specters of children who really don't know any better, as well as the shadows of the elderly who just want to watch over their families.

Leave it. Too many businesses would go under, since some of them uses ghost stories as their claims to fame. My niece's hotel she works at is cursed and that's the only reason they get business.

You catch word of a "hot spot" for alien abductions. You don't know if you'll be experimented on, or taken for space exploration and adventure. It's a crap shoot

Loganj2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

Dark side plz...

« Reply #348 on: August 22, 2016, 04:47:33 PM »

Leave it. Too many businesses would go under, since some of them uses ghost stories as their claims to fame. My niece's hotel she works at is cursed and that's the only reason they get business.

You catch word of a "hot spot" for alien abductions. You don't know if you'll be experimented on, or taken for space exploration and adventure. It's a crap shoot

Aw Hell Yeah, plus even if the aliens kill me or whatevs, I might get a memorial
And if they don't, that's cool too!

You find a magic genie,
He will grant you one wish for every INNOCENT soul you sacrifice to him

I find it funny really. Every time i hear that song of "Neither side is correct" and that whole "embrace all passions" i find myself thinking... Thats what sith are, its at least what mine are... The jedi are compassionate too...

We only misjudge each other due to extremists...

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #349 on: August 23, 2016, 11:45:03 AM »

Aw Hell Yeah, plus even if the aliens kill me or whatevs, I might get a memorial
And if they don't, that's cool too!

You find a magic genie,
He will grant you one wish for every INNOCENT soul you sacrifice to him
Leave it.  Enough of that happens without my help.

You're given a remote control that will function like in the movie "Click". 

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #350 on: August 23, 2016, 01:29:32 PM »

Leave it.  Enough of that happens without my help.

You're given a remote control that will function like in the movie "Click". 
Leave it (anything that Adam Sandler is involved in must be tainted)

You have the powers of Spiderman, but you have to sleep in a web cocoon

Dino27
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 27

The Darkside leads to sorrow; the Light to apathy.

« Reply #351 on: August 23, 2016, 03:36:34 PM »

End all, be all, dictators aren't well received.

Wise choice.

You have the powers of Spiderman, but you have to sleep in a web cocoon

Take it. With great power, comes unusual sleeping habits.

You can have Force powers, but every time you use them, you lose a year of your life.

-----------Sabers owned:-----------                    -------Sabers most wanted:-------
    -Aeon V4 AS stunt-                           |          -Manticore BR- -Dark Liberator AS-
    -Dark Shock Tri-CG Obsidian V4-        |          -Archon V2.1-   -Consular-
    -Dark Initiate LE V2 AS stunt-           |          -Arbiter GB-      -Prophecy V3-
    -Unknown raffle saber-                                         Okay...    All of them

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #352 on: August 24, 2016, 03:11:09 AM »

Wise choice.

Take it. With great power, comes unusual sleeping habits.

You can have Force powers, but every time you use them, you lose a year of your life.

Tempting, but no! Leave it. I don't even know how long I'll live so simply use my powers to get the remote might be my last.

You are asked to be part of a team to assemble the first true lightsaber. After a year, it's a success. But the investor wants to use it against the Super Allies of the world. You can take all the info and destroy it, preventing terror, or can just go about your business, taking the large sum of money and living in seclusion on early retirement

Loganj2000
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -12

Dark side plz...

« Reply #353 on: August 24, 2016, 06:26:30 PM »

Tempting, but no! Leave it. I don't even know how long I'll live so simply use my powers to get the remote might be my last.

You are asked to be part of a team to assemble the first true lightsaber. After a year, it's a success. But the investor wants to use it against the Super Allies of the world. You can take all the info and destroy it, preventing terror, or can just go about your business, taking the large sum of money and living in seclusion on early retirement

The thing with this one is that there is an option you didn't mention.....

I'll just rig it so that it explodes with a remote control that I hold.... of which i'll use AFTER I get paid  Wink
So I guess that's a take it

You can defy gravity, but you can't touch the ground, or you'll die

I find it funny really. Every time i hear that song of "Neither side is correct" and that whole "embrace all passions" i find myself thinking... Thats what sith are, its at least what mine are... The jedi are compassionate too...

We only misjudge each other due to extremists...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #354 on: August 24, 2016, 06:44:20 PM »

Take it. But why is everybody trying to..........................wait for it................................bring me down? Roll Eyes

You can see in infrared and other thermal spectrums, but you can't see visible light.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #355 on: August 24, 2016, 07:40:57 PM »

Take it. But why is everybody trying to..........................wait for it................................bring me down? Roll Eyes

You can see in infrared and other thermal spectrums, but you can't see visible light.

No. Leave it. Life's too beautiful.

You have the ability to change your size (think Ant-Man) but if you stay a certain size for more than 10 minutes you'll remain that size... FOREVER

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #356 on: August 24, 2016, 08:13:38 PM »

No. Leave it. Life's too beautiful.

You have the ability to change your size (think Ant-Man) but if you stay a certain size for more than 10 minutes you'll remain that size... FOREVER

Leave it. How would you sleep?

You can go invisible for as long as you can hold your breath, but somehow smoking increases your lung capacity.

Iram
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -292

Grey, leaning to the Dark Side

« Reply #357 on: August 25, 2016, 03:52:24 PM »

Leave it. How would you sleep?

You can go invisible for as long as you can hold your breath, but somehow smoking increases your lung capacity.

Leave it. Lung cancer's no good!

You get to choose any fictional ring of power (Green Lantern, The One Ring, The Mandrin's Rings, The Flashe's Ring, etc.) to use, but now villains and evildoers are always after your family.

BBL and proud!!!

My Sabers
Overlord (BR) Old Reliable w/ Obsidian v4 
Crimson Scorpion (VA)  w/ Obsidian v3  [Second Prize, 2016 Spring Raffle (1st)]
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (CG) Viridi Ignis 
Graflex SE (Emerald) w/Obsidian v4 [Won -50% off coupon April 2017]
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (BR)

WWJD?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #358 on: August 28, 2016, 05:35:45 PM »

Leave it. Lung cancer's no good!

You get to choose any fictional ring of power (Green Lantern, The One Ring, The Mandrin's Rings, The Flashe's Ring, etc.) to use, but now villains and evildoers are always after your family.

Ugh, tough! Leave it. Family is too precious.

You can get anyone to fall for you, but the longer you have relations with them, the more socially inept they become.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #359 on: August 29, 2016, 06:47:15 PM »

Ugh, tough! Leave it. Family is too precious.

You can get anyone to fall for you, but the longer you have relations with them, the more socially inept they become.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAKE IT. I'm already socially inept. Screw the world, I got my baby.

Your tears turn to diamonds, but only those generated by the loss of a loved one. (Broken hearts included)

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: