Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Author Topic: Take it or leave it.  (Read 115228 times)
Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #420 on: May 29, 2018, 10:17:06 PM »

Leave it, x-ray vision is over-rated.

You can time travel at will, but never to where you expect.
And that's Quantum Leap...  :-)

Leave it.  Not knowing where you are can be deadly...

You can shoot heat vision with your eyes ... but you cannot turn it off except by closing your eyes.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2018, 03:09:41 AM »

I know this story, and you end up with Jean Grey.  Take!

You are have nearly unlimited wealth and are a genius, but no one loves you and lives.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #422 on: May 31, 2018, 03:57:46 PM »

I know this story, and you end up with Jean Grey.  Take!
And then she ends up killing you. Roll Eyes

You are have nearly unlimited wealth and are a genius, but no one loves you.
Depending on your definition of wealth, this is me. Tongue

Leave it. In the words of Zorak, "Everyone needs lovin'....even me."

You have the ability to attract anyone you choose, but you also attract everyone else as well.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2018, 03:24:47 AM »

And then she ends up killing you. Roll Eyes
Depending on your definition of wealth, this is me. Tongue

Leave it. In the words of Zorak, "Everyone needs lovin'....even me."

You have the ability to attract anyone you choose, but you also attract everyone else as well.

I'll take it at this point. I'm going to assume being blunt with the people that aren't Hunter McGrady will work enough of the time.

You could live alone in a house in the middle of the forest but you will never be able to leave.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2018, 07:50:59 PM »

You could live alone in a house in the middle of the forest but you will never be able to leave.

leave it. I like people

you could be a main character in a SW movie, but you could never leave the set of the film

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #425 on: August 16, 2018, 09:59:05 AM »

Leave it. Unless it's a set from Episode IX and Daisy Ridley is there and can never leave either. 

You can write the scripts for all future Star Wars movies after Episode IX, but Michael Bay will direct all of them using only cast members from Friends and Seinfeld as the main characters.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »

Leave it. I don't like any of those things

You can have any superpower you want but you can never stop using it (ie; if you have superspeed you can never slow down)

-Broadside

CruentoNox
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 464

We are what they grow beyond

« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2018, 09:15:33 AM »

Leave it. It would make my life a living hell.

You can use The Force...but if you ever use it beyond simply sensing things (Force-push, choke, lightning, mind tricks, etc.) the Empire (or any other such thing) will know about it and come to destroy all the planet to make sure no Jedi ever rises again in the Galaxy (will you be able to resist the temptation?)

Sabers Owned
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, SRD with AB FoC, windows and Green-Illuminated A/V Switch
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, AB with windows
- Dominix LE V4, Stunt, SRD with windows
- Aeon V4, LITE sound, GB with AS FoC, windows and Non-Illuminated Silver A/V Switch
- Dominix V4, Stunt, BR with windows
- Bellicose, LITE sound, AS with AB FoC, Black blade holder, Bronze button, Long grooves pommel and White-Illuminated A/V Switch

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2787

Grey Assassin

« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2018, 11:42:07 AM »

Take it.  Temptation is all but a construct within the mind, if you can conquer that, you can conquer anything.

You can use your powers of persuasion all you want, but each time that you use it, the persuasion becomes darker and darker until a life is lost or you become ruler of all.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #429 on: August 24, 2018, 12:19:28 PM »

Take it, ruler of all sounds fun  Tongue

you can have the best luck in the world (ie. always win gambling and luck related stuff) but whenever your luck gets better everyone around you has really crap luck (ie. tripping over nothing at all, spilling your coffee on your date)

-Broadside

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #430 on: December 28, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »

Leave it. I'm already used to having bad luck. I don't need everyone around me to suffer.

You can have the most incredible friend ever. But you have romantic feelings for them that will only get stronger, and you know that you can never be anything more than friends.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: