Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Quickie  (Read 716 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: September 14, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »

Just wondering, I finally got an ubber awesome camera with shutter speed, what would be a good speed to do that light grafiti thing? (Sorry if I spelled that wrong again). I just see tons of cool saber pics with like, light flaring off the blades and I know that has to do with shutter speeds. Anyway, thanks for the tips. I got a FujiFilm S4250 uh, yesterday at this point. (Ohio time). I want to get some awesome pics for my photography project for school next week.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 05:47:31 AM »

Also, if I send in any of my FX sabers, can they be put with Obsidian electronics if I request it? I'd really love to do that to my ESB MR Vader saber. I want to use Blackstar with it. Tongue I know Obsidian is small enough for any of the FX sabers. Might even convert a Kit Fisto using Obsidian for sound.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »

You want a couple of seconds. Here are some pics I took to give you some ideas.

Less than a second.

About 1 second

Maybe 5ish seconds

These three were in the 8+ second range.

You just need to play around with it. It depends on how fast you are moving your saber. the slower you move the more light will be picked up and the brighter it will be. Also true with how many times you go over the same spot. This one was prolly 5 seconds of quick, stationary spinning.

Anyway hope this is helpful. I only have blue sabers so that's whats going on now but I'll get more colors soon. Good luck!!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: