Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Favorites list, List your Favorite items,  (Read 1001 times)
Hotelsdevil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

YAY

« on: September 15, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »

Hello Guys, I thought i would add a thread for everyone to post their favorite things about US. like things you have, have seen or read. pictures or reviews

so i will start :p
I love the pictures and videos i have seen about the dark war glaive hilt. the black looks amazing and the hilt speaks to me Smiley
I'm obsessed with fire so any fire colours are my choice, so red orange yellow. even though you can make any colour fire with differnt chemicals :p
The first US saber i will be getting will be a grab bag( hopefully soon Cheesy) with a Random colour and an UE blade. I am hopping for something extraordinary

This is my few items for now but it is now time for My Fellow saberfourmer's to say their favorites Smiley
*Note: No disrespecting anyone and their choices as this is just to express yourself about your favorites and not judge others
Enjoy Smiley

HOTELSDEVIL

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04:58:37 AM »

Windowed emitters and BLUE!!!!!  Also Obsidian Sound with Flash on Clash  and BLUE!!!!  Sunrider's Destiny, Ilum Indigo, Arctic Blue and Guardian Blue!!!!

Saberforum is cool and the guys running the business are awesome.  They have provided me with so much.  Thanks.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Hotelsdevil
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

YAY

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 05:08:01 AM »

Windowed emitters and BLUE!!!!!  Also Obsidian Sound with Flash on Clash  and BLUE!!!!  Sunrider's Destiny, Ilum Indigo, Arctic Blue and Guardian Blue!!!!

Saberforum is cool and the guys running the business are awesome.  They have provided me with so much.  Thanks.

LOL would you like some blue with that? :p
Blue is always an amazing colour, you cannot go anywhere without seeing blue. Smiley nice favorites Blue, and yes saberforum and US are Great Smiley

HOTELSDEVIL

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 06:04:08 AM »

Hey, Kham has the Yellow, SOTJ has the Glitter, I got the Blue covered.  But in all seriousness, I do like the windowed emitters.  Gives a little more flair to the sabers. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

I'm definitely going third the windowed emitters. They generally pick my sabers for me. As far as general hilt looks, I think the Consular would have been my first pick if I hadn't gotten distracted by the shinies coming from the Liberator!

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: