Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Massive Saber Review!!! SEVEN Different Sabers!!!  (Read 4043 times)
darthsnare93
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« on: September 15, 2012, 08:45:40 PM »

A MASSIVE review of sabers we've been collecting since 2008!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxttNXbZTo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbxttNXbZTo</a>

In order of Appearance:

The Dark Apprentice [Blazing Red]
The Nemesis [Guardian Blue]
Aeon v3 [Arctic Blue w/ Obsidian Sound]
Aeon v2 LE {violet Amethyst]
Standard Issue v3 [Sunrider's Destiny]
Dominix v3 LE x2 (the phantom v3) [Blazing Red]
Dominix v2 [Consular Green]

We love these sabers very much and have nothing but fond memories with them thanks to all the guys at Ultrasabers! We do have a very close friend that has had two very unfortunate instances occur when buying from Ultrasabers, but it in NO WAY affects our opinions of the company and it's outstanding work  Wink  We will be purchasing more sabers in the future, and here's a video we made with our sabers:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwu96vubPg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwu96vubPg</a>

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »

WHOA. Whoa. A Dark Apprentice? You, sir, have just achieved win.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:22:37 PM »

This was a very entertaining review lol

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 12:39:04 AM »

That's alot of sabers. Thanks guys. Glad they do metal now over pvc

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 01:47:52 AM »

Nice collection! It's great to see someone who's been using US for a while. LOL on the second video!

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »

Awesome review guys.  I like seeing the three different user opinions on the sabers, and it's good to see that you have quite a collection there... all the way from PVC to Obsidian sound!

Hell, it makes me wanna review all MY sabers... but everyone would fall asleep watching that vid lol

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 03:53:35 PM »

Awesome review guys.  I like seeing the three different user opinions on the sabers, and it's good to see that you have quite a collection there... all the way from PVC to Obsidian sound!

Hell, it makes me wanna review all MY sabers... but everyone would fall asleep watching that vid lol

Not me lol...I'd love to see 'em all

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 09:15:31 PM »

Not me lol...I'd love to see 'em all

I agree with Ben, Nero. I would love for you to elaborate on some of those customs that are not from US, not too much of course, to avoid going against forum policy, but maybe just mention who did them and then put the rest of the focus on your ULTRA SABERS!! Cheesy

Farthing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »

I liked the review, but I feel like you guys are patting Ultra Sabers on the back too much...You guys pointed out a lot of positives about the sabers and I understand that you all enjoy the sabers, but one gentleman said that his tip broke off but he kind of beat around the bush about it. That's a serious negative but you seemed reluctant to say anything bad. Don't be reluctant just say it like it is good and bad, just something I noticed...but nice collection guys I look forward to getting some more myself!

There is no Chaos there is Harmony

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 07:52:27 PM »

I liked the review, but I feel like you guys are patting Ultra Sabers on the back too much...You guys pointed out a lot of positives about the sabers and I understand that you all enjoy the sabers, but one gentleman said that his tip broke off but he kind of beat around the bush about it. That's a serious negative but you seemed reluctant to say anything bad. Don't be reluctant just say it like it is good and bad, just something I noticed...but nice collection guys I look forward to getting some more myself!

Well actually the tip breaking off is a common thing, not a big negative at all.  You just have to reglue it back on with some superglue or Gorilla glue and you're set.  It's a weak point in the blade itself, and applies to all the blades I've ever used, so I guess I don't really regard it as a major thing.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 08:16:19 PM »

Well actually the tip breaking off is a common thing, not a big negative at all.  You just have to reglue it back on with some superglue or Gorilla glue and you're set.  It's a weak point in the blade itself, and applies to all the blades I've ever used, so I guess I don't really regard it as a major thing.

Nero's right, happened to me several times. Gorilla glue, and your good.

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »

I'd quite like to see that review also...  I think you've obligated yourself to it now Nero lol.

Great review guys, the fun video was entertaining.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2012, 02:03:39 PM »

If you like something you've purchased and you're proud of it, then say it.  When someone makes a review it typically reflects that if they feel that way.  Which is why most Ultra Sabers reviews "pat us on the back too much."  Our customers are proud of what they own.

To tell someone that they are obligated to go on a negative rant about something they love and are proud of is pure ignorance and I simply can't put it any lighter than that.  Especially when the issue isn't really an issue at all.  (So if I love my dog, I'm obligated to tell everyone I meet how annoying it is when he poops on the carpet even though overwhelmingly I love everything else about him to the point where that doesn't even matter, that logic makes perfect sense)

If you don't re-enforce your tips prior to dueling, they can and likely will come off.  How to re-enforce quickly and easily on your dueling blade: https://www.ultrasabers.com/help_answer.asp?ID=21#300

If your tip does come off, glue it back on, it's easy and takes 2 minutes.  Here is a 2 minute video showing you how to glue a tip back on: https://www.ultrasabers.com/help_answer.asp?ID=21#291

There is a clear misconception that a review has to turn into a negative rant or it isn't a "real" review.  Seems pretty sad and depressing to go around focusing on the negative aspects of everything you come across.  If you purchased an Ultra Saber and you love it then that makes for a perfectly good and "real" review.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2012, 02:04:49 PM »

Also, very nice review Darthsnare and we do greatly appreciate your continued support.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: