Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn RAFFLES!!!  (Read 54601 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: September 18, 2012, 04:48:45 PM »

School is starting, leaves are falling, the sun is going down a little bit earlier, and Ultrasabers are shining just a bit brighter.  We are bringing in the Fall with another raffle.  So soon after our last one?  Well, we got a lot of emails asking about our next Facebook raffle and we know you guys were disappointed there wasn't one before.  Well we listened and here it is NOW!  Here is our FOURTH raffle for the year!  One for Ultrasabers.com purchases and one for Facebook videos.  Enjoy!

Ultrasabers.com Raffle

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between September 18th, 2012 and October 3rd, 2012.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "AutumnRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 20 prizes (yes TWENTY!!!).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber (this was a fun prize last month, let's do it again!)

First Prize [eight winners]: Guardian Blue Nickel Plated Prophecy v3 with Obsidian Sound (this isn't even sold on the website! Exclusive raffle prize)
Second Prize [five winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [three winners]: Blazing Red Phantom v2
Fourth Prize [three winners]: Random Color Liberator v3 with Li-Ion Setup

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on October 4th and also via email.

Facebook.com Raffle

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to like Ultrasabers on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/UltraSabers
2. Then you need to post the coolest possible video of you and your Ultrasaber on our wall.  Video must be created after 9/17/2012 and feature an Ultrasaber. (multiple videos are welcome but spamming is NOT encouraged and will be frowned upon and each facebook profile will only be entered as one entry regardless of the number of pictures posted)
3. We will randomly pick winners from the wall posts.  This obviously isn't 100% random like the other Ultrasabers.com raffle, so let's post some videos that stand out.  (This is not a contest, we will not be judging and critiquing pictures, let's have some fun with this) Good luck. Raffle ends October 3rd.
4. Again, please do NOT spam the Ultrasabers wall with 20 videos.  If you have 2 or 3 videos you are proud of then by all means, post all those.  But anyone posting 10+ videos a day will be given negative consideration.
5. Video must be posted on YouTube (and again must be created after 9/17/2012 and feature an Ultrasaber this is very important, please note it for qualification)
6. That's it.  You're in and eligible to win one of the 10 prizes.

First Prize [Five Winners]: Nickel Plated Monarch with Obsidian Sound
Second Prize [One Winner]: Guardian Blue Liberator with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [One Winner]: Blazing Red Dark Initiate LE v3 with Obsidian Sound
Fourth Prize [Three Winners]: Guardian Blue Aeon v2

Let me go ahead and start the fun.  Here is my raffle entry (taken with my cell phone), absolutely nothing special about the video (well, it's special to me because it has my little man in it), but it has an Ultrasaber in it and it was posted today, so it qualifies:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Esp8ctgmi0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Esp8ctgmi0</a>

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com

Winner will also be contacted via facebook through private message to collect shipping info.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, THIRTY winners!!!  And opposite of how we usually do it we are giving away MORE of the higher end prizes this time.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »

hooo boy now that is a can of worms....time to head outside lol

great video btw deep, you need to build him a mini staff ^_^

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »

LOL! I loved how there was a crappy obi won telescope saber on the floor next to him while he played with the ultrasaber.  Cheesy

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 153

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 05:22:22 PM »

For the saberforum raffle -

Do we need to spend 250 before shipping or is it 250 with shipping included?

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 05:24:53 PM »

I want to say that it is 250 before shipping. But I could be wrong.

In other news, I'm waiting for my grab bag to get here so I know what color it is. If I'm spending 250 for a raffle then I want to get different colors Wink Thank you Ultrasabers for helping me to fill out my lightsaber collection!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »

like all the other raffles its 250 before shipping

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »

So there is a Facebook raffle. I think I will participate this time. Do you have to show off your super awesome saber skills or just having fun and such? Like explaining why you love Ultra Sabers. Then showing off some skills. I might do that later. Hope the blade color shows up though because I might go out and do a video now. I will be explaining why I love Ultra Sabers then showing some skills. Though is it okay if someone else holds the camera?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 05:38:07 PM »

like all the other raffles its 250 before shipping

Wasn't sure, thanks vel!

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »

Will grab bag sabers count toward the $250?  I could see how they might not since they're already so discounted.

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 06:59:39 PM »

Will grab bag sabers count toward the $250?  I could see how they might not since they're already so discounted.

They have previously - it's an order of $250, not an item totalling $250 or more.

Me, I'm looking forward to making my video entry...

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 07:15:11 PM »

I should really make a video for this....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

jmPlagueis
Knight Commander

Saber Tinkerer

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »

I should really make a video for this....

My thoughts exactly, though Im gonna have to get pretty creative, given the fact that all i have is my sub - par webcam.

Akos_Amun
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

I am the Hidden One, the White Falcon

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »

It is really great to win one of these Smiley I got a nickel plated monarch last time! This looks like a fantastic round! Good luck to everyone!

[‾๐‾‾]▦[ooo]▦ị[]ị /RGB Prophecy CE
[))___(___o)_|:)):]GB Liberator V2
((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR Phantom LE V3
[=[[[[[[[_(_o_( (o(( (\∟[PO][VA][DVA][SRD][SY] Bellicose*
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]GB Aeon LE
( ]>|:|:|<( o )|]:[||GB Monarch CE*
*sound
http://chancesofrain.blogspot.c

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »

I won a Phantasm V2 in CG last time and I can tell you it is GREAT to be blessed with a free saber, and loads of fun to play with my first double blade!

So yeah, I'll have to see about entering that video raffle. *shrug* Others have gotten lucky twice in a row.... it could happen. Wink

P.S. Emory, your video is win. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 08:00:57 PM »

Well great, now I just HAVE to buy a new saber Grin

Might get lucky this time. Boy, do I want a shot at the grand prize or that Nickel-plated Prophecy...

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: