Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Castlevania Movie Is Actually Happening, According To Michael Dorn  (Read 2533 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« on: September 18, 2012, 09:03:47 PM »

Michael Dorn, who you might know from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine as the Klingon Worf, apparently has a small role in an upcoming Castlevania movie that no one really knew was a thing. There's been talk in the past of such an adaptation, but Dorn's comments on the Nerdist Podcast and StarTrek.com (via Polygon) makes it sound pretty well set in stone as something that's on his schedule.

"It's a fun little part," he said. "It's four days, and I'm playing a werewolf that's been around for a gajillion years who works for this vampire. It's not too far from Worf because there's a lot of killing and jumping and sword fights and everything. So that's what I'm doing now."

Long, long ago, Event Horizon and Resident Evil series director Paul WS Anderson was attached to direct a big screen treatment of the game franchise. He later stepped away, remaining on board the project as its producer and handing off the responsibility of re-writing the script and directing to James Wan, co-creator of the Saw series.

Anderson revealed that the project was in "pre-pre-production" in an August 2009 interview with MTV, adding that Wan was at the time in the process of putting his own touches on the script. There's been no officially announced change since then that I've seen, so Wan and Anderson are likely still involved in their original capacities as writer/director and producer, respectively. If that did change, we'll be hearing about it soon enough.

Article Source: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/728032/castlevania-movie-is-actually-happening-according-to-michael-dorn/

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »

I sure hope it is. I've been waiting since i heard about in 2009. Hope its decent.  Undecided

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »

Michael Dorn is a werewolf with swords and lots of killing. I believe I would like to see this.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »

What I'd really like to know is, if the main character will be Alucard or the guy from the newer games.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: