Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Video Game?  (Read 14865 times)
weardow7
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2012, 11:29:40 PM »

Yeah, BF 3 has already been made, it's just cancelled, sitting around somewhere, not being played by its many, many potential fans.

If they were going to release it, it would already be released, which is a massive shame, because that game would be absolutely AMAZING.

Also, just to contribute one more idea, I heard someone else mention it at one point (not on these forums):

Han Solo: The Game.

Seriously, a game where you just play as Han Solo throughout his life, meeting Chewie and starting life as a smuggler, running jobs for Jabba and getting into trouble with the Empire. then playing through the Trilogy as Han, and maybe even beyond that too.

Sort of free roaming, but mostly just RPG storyline stuff. Lots of fun I reckon. Cheesy

Current Collection:
*US Dark Catalyst, BR
*US Archon v2, GB with Catalyst Pommel
*Master Replicas Mace Windu
*Master Replicas Anakin ROTS
*Hasbro Darth Vader removable blade

Wishlist:
*Guardian, GB
*Bellicose, CG
*Graflex, AB

Currently working on two custom sabers.

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »

^ Yeah, that would be awesome. Maybe with Boba Fett and other non-jedi characters as well, kinda like with SW: Bounty Hunter was.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2012, 06:28:08 AM »

I want to see Battle Front span not just TCW and GCW, but a historical campaign... spanning back to the Great Hyperspace War... It would be really crazy, and I doubt it could be done feasibly, but It's my fantasy and I want to see it lol.

I have a few ideas for games, but I don't say them aloud because I swear my house is bugged... The second I come up with a cool Star Wars idea a freaking month later it gets done... I want to get paid for these ideas lol.

weardow7
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2012, 06:30:55 AM »

Umm... Dude, what you just described sounds like one of the coolest super powers I've ever heard of - mention an awesome Star Wars game, and it immediately gets made?

I would start yelling them out like crazy, dude, I wouldn't even stop talking.

Seriously, playing the greatest Star Wars game ever made would be reward enough in my opinion, haha. Cheesy

Current Collection:
*US Dark Catalyst, BR
*US Archon v2, GB with Catalyst Pommel
*Master Replicas Mace Windu
*Master Replicas Anakin ROTS
*Hasbro Darth Vader removable blade

Wishlist:
*Guardian, GB
*Bellicose, CG
*Graflex, AB

Currently working on two custom sabers.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2012, 06:38:00 AM »

I started talking about how cool it would be to do a video utilizing Trakata in the dark to throw off your opponents... Not three weeks later TFU II released their trailer with Starkiller doing just that against stormtroopers.

I came up with an idea for a new form of lightsaber combat that utilized the Force to redirect the path of a lightsaber blade... In advanced techniques a Jedi would actually stop the lightsaber blade with the Force.... I called it Way of the Nexu; probably a month later Satele Shan was featured in the TOR cinematic doing just that against Malgus.

Dalian
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -12

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2012, 06:47:19 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQyGu4EqZsU" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQyGu4EqZsU</a>

Anyone else hear about this?  Essentially Mass Effect, but as an undercover Boba Fett?

"The true power of the Dark Side; it is claimed by many, but known by few." - Darth Nox

((__((>_o_)>(_(_(_(_|_)_)_)_)<(_o_<))__))BR/VA Phantom LE V3

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2012, 06:52:51 AM »

lol yeah I can't wait for this one to come out... Looks like a great 3rd person shooter.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2012, 01:21:47 PM »

A survival horror game loosely following some of the events of the Galaxy of Fear series or Death Troopers would be pretty awesome....

no

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »

A survival horror game loosely following some of the events of the Galaxy of Fear series or Death Troopers would be pretty awesome....

"From the makers of Resident Evil and the mind of George Lucas (since he's got to have credit regardless), comes a game that will make your blood run cold; a game that will still the Midi-Chlorians in your veins. This Halloween, experience an alternate Star Wars Galaxy; one where the T-Virus has been unleashed by an overzealous Imperial Doctor. Experience STAR WARS: ZOMBIES!"

Yeah so the name sucks, but you get the idea Wink

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2012, 04:05:55 PM »

they did the zombies, as an expansion to galaxies at the end of its lifetime

there was a crappy book called death troopers about han and chewie trapped on a star destroyer full of zombie stormtroopers

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2012, 04:07:47 PM »

"From the makers of Resident Evil and the mind of George Lucas (since he's got to have credit regardless), comes a game that will make your blood run cold; a game that will still the Midi-Chlorians in your veins. This Halloween, experience an alternate Star Wars Galaxy; one where the T-Virus has been unleashed by an overzealous Imperial Doctor. Experience STAR WARS: ZOMBIES!"

Yeah so the name sucks, but you get the idea Wink

Borborygmus Wesker. Buck yeah.

no

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2012, 04:08:40 PM »

they did the zombies, as an expansion to galaxies at the end of its lifetime

there was a crappy book called death troopers about han and chewie trapped on a star destroyer full of zombie stormtroopers

lol I know but since Luna/User mentioned it, I thought I would post an introduction for Uncle George to steal lol

EDIT - Glad you like it LU

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »

I had an idea a while back for a Star Wars horror game... You start out as a Jedi who survived Order 66, you take it upon yourself to go and eradicate the Sith yourself. The first level is you sneaking through the Emperor's new palace on Coruscant, you make it to his throne room, and he kicks the everliving out of you. When you wake up he's stranded you inside a cave on some obscure Sith planet. This cave is made to be a place of torture for Jedi, if you use the light side of the Force you get attacked by all the Sith alchemy enhanced monsters in the cave. If you turn on your lightsaber you get attacked, if you do anything you get attacked. The easy way to survive is by giving into the dark side, which also has consequences.... Basically it's one of those no matter what you do you're screwed kind of bits.

Anyways, this is a vague overview, but the actual application would be far more sinister and thrilling.

RogueLeader
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 162

Apathy is death?...meh, I don't care

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »

^Oh, the story you wrote for the Creepypastas thread.

I have a Sith's opinion of the Jedi and a Jedi's opinion of the Sith.

Light side points pl

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »

I have always wanted a Star Wars game like Skyrim or Oblivion. And i of course want another Kotor.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: