Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Video Game?  (Read 14880 times)
Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 12:53:50 AM »

^Oh, the story you wrote for the Creepypastas thread.

Essentially... did you like that story?

Kenobi 2112
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 3

May the force be with you.

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2012, 04:31:40 AM »

BF3 4 PS3

Light side points please!

Lightsabers-Overlord with sound(GB Green AV switch Archon pommel)

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »

Jedi Knight 4. More Kyle Katarn Goodness.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

dhenwood
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2013, 03:16:09 AM »

jedi academy for me was near perfect. it was a great way to custom a character. sure it was clunky in places and frankly way too easy but its the only reason id consider buying a classic xbox again.

( :::::::::::::::::::::::[}o[i i i i i i i][ i i i i i i i]o{}::::::::::::::::::::: )
                                       Phantom LE AS

/l-----¬
()={i i][llll][  o{ii[}}] | ::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
                               \l
     Scorpion BR

Da

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 05:24:29 PM »

KotOR 3, instead of SW:TOR

i agree. but bigger world, beautiful graphics (i LOVE games with gorgeous graphics! im a bit of a graphics snob sometimes) skyrim style as someone else said. but with the option of multiplayer (like, up to four), maybe like borderlands 2- i just love the ease with which you can swap between games and characters and join friends games in borderlands 2! but ive always loved the idea of skyrim multiplayer, and a beautiful enormous open world kotor multiplayer would just be amazing! (i like playing coop in games with my other half Smiley its gaming, but not being completely antisocial or ignoring him!)

and less laggy and glitchy bits with quicker loading screens than kotor has. that frustrates me somedays

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2013, 11:49:03 PM »

Mine would Star Wars Galaxies 2. possibly taking place during episodes 1-3. And a nice new set of beautiful graphics. And NOT dumbed down like the NGE made it. I'm talking Pre-NGE, Pre-CU (CU wasnt as bad as NGE but still), but with better graphics and some cool features they added on in later years like flying your ship in the planets atmosphere and landing it and such.

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!     i am working on finding a free server group that is reviving the game, under their own programming... plus, just for legalities.. yes they can do this... why???... cause any of the files that SOE had on the old SWG... are gone.. they even stated it themselves... thus, ANYONE that wants to start from scratch, and rebuild the game programming, is allowed to.. so long as they use their own codding... there is another post i had about this subject... i for one, back them 100% in this project, SWG died WAY before its time... all thanks in part t the worst game trade in history of starwars.. lucas arts sold it to SOE.. witch then tried to turn it into wow... the community literally left.. within a 24 hours period.. anyone playing it now, if its still up, will be playing solo.. for along time, almost none in that game anymore, but then again, its the run down of what SOE did to it...

SWG showed true jedi/sith abilities, and bounty hunters were able to actually hunt down other jedi/sith players, for bounty missions... it was the best starwars in history.. and there will never be a better one till it is revived..... this is my opinion..

not to mention player housing, player community in politics, players could create their own small cities in planets.... i mean if you thought about it in the SWU... you could almost definitely do it in the game SWG.... there was even pvp in the form of taking over planets... as the never ending battle of the republic and the empire raged on through the game plays of real life people... my god was it the golden age of Star Wars games if i ever seen one... who wants to play a bounty hunter, and go kill players that are jedi/sith. then take their lightsabers to hang up in your personal home as trophies.... talk about bragging rights as the most skilled bounty hunter in the game?......

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: