Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Prophecy V3 Short Review  (Read 1255 times)
Vaapad Style
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« on: September 22, 2012, 04:53:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2uQ5DLmCk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr2uQ5DLmCk</a>

Here's my review of the Dark Prophecy V3 with Sunrider's Destiny color.  I believe the video does the saber justice.

Sorry for my terrible reviewing skills, but this is the best that came out of a couple hours of trying to make a review.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 06:43:23 PM by Deep » Logged

JediShadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 11:45:14 PM »

It wasn't bad at all! and two things:

1) If its too loud you can lower the volume in the obsidian launcher window (when the sabers hooked to the computer) or buy a solid pommel which dampens the sound.

2) if you wrap some electric tape around your batteries and leave like a 1" pull tab they come out really easy and it doesnt get in the way at all. Good luck!

"Twinkle" - GB Blue Standard Issue v2
"Icingdeath" - AB Dominix LE v3
SRD Aeon v3
PO Monarch
BR Phantom Initiate v3
AS Dark Liberator v3
CG Dominix v2

Vaapad Style
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 12:36:12 AM »

It wasn't bad at all! and two things:

1) If its too loud you can lower the volume in the obsidian launcher window (when the sabers hooked to the computer) or buy a solid pommel which dampens the sound.

2) if you wrap some electric tape around your batteries and leave like a 1" pull tab they come out really easy and it doesnt get in the way at all. Good luck!

1) How would I hook it up to my computer?
2) Nice Tip!  I'll try that some time.  For the moment I'm prying them out with a butter knife.  Smiley

Thanks for the tips, awesome man!

Lord Cooler
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -80

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 02:30:15 AM »

You need an USB cable like the one sold here at US(usually external HDs have that same cable), there's a little entrance at the soundboard(it's usually hooked to the battery holder). You attach the cable there, and to your PC.

Next, you need to download the Obsidian Launcher(link should be on the Obidian Order part of the forum), and use it to be able to modify the configurations. I'm sure there's a tutorial here somewhere.

RGB Raven "Stalker"
BR Overlord "Doombringer"
GB Prophecy "Salvation"
BR Malice "Reaver"
SRD Bellicose "Protector"
DVA Dominix v3 LE "Corruption"
GB Raven "Azure"

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:32:23 PM »

This was a very enjoyable review to see, enthusiastic and informative but remarkably to the point.  Considering how I tend to drone on in my reviews, this impresses me.  Well done!

It's a great hilt right?  I may end up taking those screws off the emitter, but other than that I'm totally in love with mine.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: