Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review of Dark Liberator and Prophecy  (Read 953 times)
JediKnight Colorado
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« on: October 01, 2012, 03:28:38 AM »

When I first got these 2 sabers, I was so nuts about them. Since then, I have spun them both and seen how durable the blades are. Dueling with them has been fun but I have to say and this is my opinion, I like the sabers, I think they have descent quality. My favorite saber is the Prophecy because it's easy to wield unlike the Dark Liberator, the concaved grip doesn't help a lot when you are in a high humidity area. The LED's are nice and bright, perfect except for the glue I found on the heatsink and LED board.

Sorry guys, I was not impressed with that but it is a good product for the price.

Descent saber for a ok price.

I am the Jedi Knight you see defeating the Dark Side, one Sith at a time.

Light points are greatly appreciated, if you wish to award them.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 02:59:44 PM »

Can you take some pictures of these parts and post?  The heatsink should be attached with a thermal transfer compound and some mistaken this for glue.  The soundboard should be coated in black epoxy to prevent short circuits.  Just a little confused. 

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

JediKnight Colorado
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 03:18:01 AM »

I didn't get them with sound, out of my price range. I will try to get some pics posted when I find my camera and have more time.

I am the Jedi Knight you see defeating the Dark Side, one Sith at a time.

Light points are greatly appreciated, if you wish to award them.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 03:46:20 AM »

Glad you got some good sabers other wise. Maybe you shoulda gone for a Dominix. I love the Dominix saber out of them all for the stunt line. I've been thinking about getting an Aeon Le actually. Kind of like a brother saber theme.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: