Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aeon Le Bone/Tooth mod  (Read 4924 times)
Darth Tooth
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 11:36:02 PM »

@srams
I have seen your work before and I have to say, it is some of the most original schemes I have seen around.  It's all about that tree branch one.  It reminds me of the tales of the jedi comics where Exar kun triggered a star to go super nova and a jedi master (maybe named "ood" and was basically a half man tree alien) turned into a tree to protect a stash of ancient jedi lightsabers under his roots.  I imagine one of those hilts was your design. 
Thanks for looking and liking.

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 02:18:03 AM »

That's cool that you drew that conclusion, I have a back story behind my pvc sabers, (not pvc/alumninum hybrids)  that they were burried and unearthed 1000 years later. The "tree branch" one was my first...  I'm also working on a  sith inspired double organic saber.

I know the jedi your talking about, and that's similar to my back story too, they were burned in an explosion and then burried, only some still work, I.E. the tree branch one.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Lord Raven
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 01:17:07 AM »

The bone type customization is a really good addition to the Aeon. I like it a lot.

"Do or do not... There is no try."
                                               - Yoda

LORD RAVEN

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2017, 10:30:43 PM »

Greetings saber folk.  This is my first ultrasaber, first mod, and first post. 

This is my Aeon Le-fire orange lightsaber.  The bone/tooth effect was done with a dremel on pvc pipe.  The bone is held on with friction.  The pieces fit so well that they are completely solid and snug.  The black rings are gorilla tape, which has a nice grip like texture.  There are also a couple of o rings.  Nothing on the saber is permanent (in case I change my mind or make other mods, which I will).  Let me know what you think.  I also am making a curved hilt and am in the middle of the painting process.

Maybe I will post those curved hilt soon.  Is it cool to post stuff thats completely original?  I will put an ultrasabers blade in it and then its probs kosher.

This gave me inspiration on a project I wanted to do. Thank you =)

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: