Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!  (Read 8653 times)
Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 11:40:27 PM »

I am Kinda Partial to Thunder cats, Silver hawks,Voltron, He-man/ She-Ra, Jem, The Real Ghostbusters, Pee-Wee Playhouse, the Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock, Dumbos Magic Circus, V.R. Troopers, MASK Rider, MASK, C.O.P.S , Dark Wing Duck,  Animaniacs, Smurfs, Snorks, Wuzzles, The Ewoks, Dennis the Menace, Heathcliff, Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos, Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling, Captain N, Mario Bros Super Show, Transformers and GOBOTS   OH and the Pound puppies!!!!  Can you tell I am a kid of the 80/90s (who never went outside)??    Grin

This is for Ultra
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRTSZZgCUik" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRTSZZgCUik</a>

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 01:44:21 AM »

duff man, you really mentioned some great cartoons. here are some more for the list:tmnt,pac-man,centurions,inspector gadget,wuzzles,photon,dungeons & dragons,shirt tales,bananaman,dinosaucers,super friends, & g.i. joe. some were saturday morning cartoons and some were after school cartoons. my personal favorites are bugs bunny and tom and jerry from the 40's &50's, those were the real thing.

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 06:08:09 PM »

Duff Man: FRAGGLES! ! ! !

I gotta say I loved DW. Launchpad was awesome! ANybody remember Duck Tales? Oh, and you said Animaniacs.... So I must say two things. Bologna in slacks, and.... One is a genius, the others insane. They're laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced... they're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain... NARF!

Also, the Gummi Bears OP made my day. Made. My. Day. lol And I never caught Ewoks, sadly, BUT... I do own a couple cels! Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 04:11:21 AM »

Duff Man: FRAGGLES! ! ! !

I gotta say I loved DW. Launchpad was awesome! ANybody remember Duck Tales? Oh, and you said Animaniacs.... So I must say two things. Bologna in slacks, and.... One is a genius, the others insane. They're laboratory mice, their genes have been spliced... they're Pinky, they're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain... NARF!

Also, the Gummi Bears OP made my day. Made. My. Day. lol And I never caught Ewoks, sadly, BUT... I do own a couple cels! Grin
Duck tales!  That reminds me of Goof troop, Tale Spin and Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers!!!   Thanks Manroon    LOL

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 06:25:48 AM »

Duff! I LIVED for Goof Troop! That show ROCKED! And so did the movies. And I cannot believe I didn't mention Tail Spin! I just bought the second season at Best Buy like a week and a half ago! That's one of my all time favorite shows EVER! I actually have a couple of stupid rubber figures of the characters on my shelf! I just don't display Molly cause she doesn't DO much except for the Danger Woman bit. lol That show was the BEST. Who didn't love Don Carnage? Or Louie? *SIGH* TV today really sucks by comparison, don't it?

I am not a color...

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 07:51:30 AM »

since I'm from germany Tongue
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjqCrSJmSo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwjqCrSJmSo</a>

Love it!

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 04:05:58 AM »

I'm surprised no one's mentioned CAPTAIN PLANET.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Duff Man
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 06:42:25 AM »

Ah yes Captain Planet, I remember this one time my babysitter dress up like him and..........never mind I don't want to talk about it.

ShadowKatt
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 07:51:56 AM »

Since we're discussing old cartoons, I suppose I should share my childhood pre-rape from Michael Bay

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpA6grWAYsw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpA6grWAYsw</a>

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 05:23:24 PM »

Captain Planet! Wingmate, get out of my mind! XD I seriously was gonna run for ASB on the Captain Planet platform one year in high school, but the guy who came up with the idea for me left and I was too lazy... lol

I am not a color...

Gulcasa
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 7

The Big Bang Theory :D

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »

German Opening sounds so badXXX:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTcwZ6gRXnQ (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

(_||||____o|||||_/                                                             )
STANDARD ISSUE BATTLE SABERS!
(_||||____o|||||_\                                                             )

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 03:22:13 AM »

Captain Planet! Wingmate, get out of my mind! XD I seriously was gonna run for ASB on the Captain Planet platform one year in high school, but the guy who came up with the idea for me left and I was too lazy... lol

I'm not in your head, you're in MY head! lol. Wink

And that sounds awesome. You shouldn't have been so lazy.

(Sig by me!)

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 11:48:57 PM »

Yeah, I know. I still feel kinda bad for not doing it. I mean, I KNOW I'd have won doing either that or a Star Wars or Star Trek platform. I don't think there were 10 people in that school who didn't know my name. XD But yeah, he actually had the idea cause summer before JR year I was in Vegas and bought this wicked Starfleet Academy class ring with a giant green stone in it, and he thought it looked like a planeteer ring. He also made me walk up to the Band Director and say kiss my ring.... That didn't go well.... yeah.... he was mad.

I am not a color...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2011, 03:38:39 AM »

Lol.

My friends and I got on this same subject today, and one asked a very good question:

What the hell was up with HEART? lol. Everyone else gets a cool element, and the African(or whatever he was) kid gets heart. I'd be pissed, if I were him.

(Sig by me!)

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »

LOL Yeah, that was kinda funny. Remember the Ep where Captain Planet gets imprisoned on some junk planet by a bunch of aliens for a game show, and the kids have to compete to free him? They each get a challenge, and something relating to their element to help them as a tool. They offered Heart Boy a stinking artifical heart. XD

I am not a color...

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: